100 megaton bombs atop Saturn V rockets

Old July 22nd 04, 08:52 AM
OM

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 02:32:37 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

I want Princess Aura as my waitress.... I'll show her how a real "Bore
Worm" works... ;-)

....Did you say "bore" or "bored"?

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old July 22nd 04, 11:14 AM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

...Man, this sentence sounds so much like a really bad hillbilly C&W
lyric that you can hear the banjos playing in the background while you
read it :-) :-) ;-)

[Cue Pat to finish the song]

I'm still working on "Jesus Retreaded My Life":

"Jesus retreaded my life-
He was the nineteenth wheel I took with me,
Wherever I did roll,
He was the spare tire that fixed the blowout of my soul.

The blowout happened late one night, on Interstate 19,
At a truckstop in Tucson, with a hooker named Lureene.
She had been very busy, her work was quite obscene,
She had just blown away a cowboy, two sailors and a Marine.

She sashayed right on up to me, her mouth was wet and full,
They said her skill was so great that she could exhaust a bull.
"Are you a gambling man?" she asked, and gave my prick a pull,
"Let's wager your immortal soul against my immoral hole."

"Or maybe a little hum job is more to your style,
I'm thirsty as a Lewinsky, I'm sure to bring a smile..."
She wanted to see how my peter was built, that was for sure,
And I have to admit to all you here, my own thoughts were impure.

But Jesus, he was watching out for me that night,
He stood between temptation and me with all his might.
His holiness was like highbeams, lighting the road to right.
Jesus retreaded my life.

Jesus talked to me right then, and right there,
About a fallen woman who washed his feet with her hair.
It sounded sort of kinky to me, that story that he said,
But probably not half as kinky as things done in Lureene's bed.

My soul didn't know which way to turn, which exit ramp it should take,
The overpass to heaven- was that the choice to make?
Or the tunnel to perdition- tempted by Lureene's ****strictor snake?
The overpass took a lot of effort, the tunnel could burn out the brakes!

Jesus spoke to me again, and this time he was stern,
He said "Touch that woman, and you shall surely burn,
every time you urinate, if penicillin you should spurn."
Jesus retreaded my life.

Lureene just took out a condom and smiled up at me,
Her look was reassuring as she got down on her knees.
When Lureene hits the floor, she's always aiming to please,
She will spread the good times around, but try not to spread disease.

Jesus spoke to me again, this time I'd understand;
"That condom from China, it's not a Christian land,
Their condoms are defective, most Chinese births unplanned!"
Jesus retreaded my life.

I turned to Lureene as asked her mighty sweet,
To blow up that condom before she put it on my meat.
She blew on the condom and it began to swell,
Then it exploded, with a thunderclap from hell!

They say that Jesus knows all about sex and birth,
Probably more than anyone who's living on the Earth,
A lot more than his mother knew, for whatever that's worth.
Jesus retreaded my life.

I got up off the chair and walked out to my truck,
Thanking sweet Jesus for his mercy and for my luck.
They still talk about the Great Blowout on I-19,
And about a hooker who was named Lureene.

She vanished that very night in a cloud of smoke,
They say it was because the Devil's heart she'd broke.
She'd learned an important lesson, that all harlots should know:
When it comes to hum jobs, always suck, and never blow."

PF-2004

Pat

Old July 22nd 04, 12:44 PM
David Sander

Pat Flannery wrote:

OM wrote:

...Man, this sentence sounds so much like a really bad hillbilly C&W
lyric that you can hear the banjos playing in the background while you
read it :-) :-) ;-)

[Cue Pat to finish the song]

I'm still working on "Jesus Retreaded My Life":

snip

I'd rate that a 4, maybe even a 4 and a half.

Keyboards, that is.

ROTFLMAO!

*APPLAUSE*

:-)

David
--
per aspera ad astra
Old July 22nd 04, 06:43 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , Pat Flannery
writes

Peter Stickney wrote:

...So, what *was* the Mark II?

IIRC, it was a proposed design for a gun-assembly Pu bomb. Since Pu
and gun assembly aren't exactly a good combination, it was dropped in
favor of the Mk III Fat Man.

That's what I thought also, but I looked it up- it was a design for a
implosion bomb that was to use a composite U-235/Plutonium core- but
it wasn't very efficient, so it got dropped in favor of the "Fatman" Mk
III.

Or didn't get dropped, depending on the POV.