Vacuum of Space

Old March 25th 18, 05:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Vacuum of Space

Its so cold.Its so dry.Its so quite Its so dark.It has no time.In reality it has not changed in 22 billion years.Still we have to be thankfull it gives all that is elbow room. Bert
Old March 25th 18, 07:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 11:44:02 AM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its so cold.Its so dry.Its so quite Its so dark.It has no time.In reality it has not changed in 22 billion years.Still we have to be thankfull it gives all that is elbow room. Bert

IT IS JUST OUTER SPACE--THAT IS WHERE ALL THE SPACE ALIENS LIVE!
Old March 25th 18, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"Its so cold.Its so dry.Its so quite. Its so dark in my

Van with the bucket that I **** into. It has not changed.
Still I have to be thankfull it gives all that is elbow room". Bert

Your jus invented nose-warmer not working??!!. Pity.

Old March 26th 18, 09:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Herbert Glazier wrote on 26/03/18 03:44:
Its so cold.Its so dry.Its so quite Its so dark.It has no time.In reality it has not changed in 22 billion years.Still we have to be thankfull it gives all that is elbow room. Bert

"22 billion years"!! Golly Gosh, the Universe you live in is really,
really, old!!

--
Daniel
Old March 26th 18, 10:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 1:40:06 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 26/03/18 03:44:
Its so cold.Its so dry.Its so quite Its so dark.It has no time.In reality it has not changed in 22 billion years.Still we have to be thankfull it gives all that is elbow room. Bert

"22 billion years"!! Golly Gosh, the Universe you live in is really,
really, old!!

--
Daniel

I see further out being so old.Keep in mind the quantum realm came 7 billion years before the BB.Also I have a better watch.Bert
Old March 26th 18, 10:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"PedoBert" aka StoolGlazier" wrote
on 25-Mar-2018, ~ "Bert to improve Trump's Border-wall":
"Why not a deep trench with Fl.gators? Electric eels.
Satt water sharks.Strong acid.Skunk smell.etc. Bert"

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. Bert
"Get the picture", "O ya", "I know why", "Go figure". Bert.

PedoGlazier,
1) Where does the water come from to fill your trench,
in that 2000 mile long desert, which goes over several
mountain ranges up to 800 feet high?
2) Why wouldn't the Immigrants not simply use an
inflatable $5-rubber-dinghy to paddle across?
They are rational. YOU, PedoBert, are not. LOL

StoolBert,
No wonder that your Mexican pool-playing ex-cronies
referred to you as

_ Glazier, "la judio cerdo idioto" _, (the idiotic Jewish Pig)._

Swine Bert,
What will work tho' to keep-them-out, is you telling them
that you, http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
being Face-****terGlazier, waits for then to practice your
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments on them.

..... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO

Old March 26th 18, 10:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 2:27:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 1:40:06 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 26/03/18 03:44:
Its so cold.Its so dry.Its so quite Its so dark.It has no time.In reality it has not changed in 22 billion years.Still we have to be thankfull it gives all that is elbow room. Bert

"22 billion years"!! Golly Gosh, the Universe you live in is really,
really, old!!

--
Daniel

I see further out being so old.Keep in mind the quantum realm came 7 billion years before the BB.Also I have a better watch.Bert

I hear that now they are looking for evidence of an umbilical cord that links our universe with a predecessor universe that gave it birth!

Double-A

Old March 27th 18, 09:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Herbert Glazier wrote on 27/03/18 08:27:
On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 1:40:06 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 26/03/18 03:44:
Its so cold.Its so dry.Its so quite Its so dark.It has no time.In reality it has not changed in 22 billion years.Still we have to be thankfull it gives all that is elbow room. Bert

"22 billion years"!! Golly Gosh, the Universe you live in is really,
really, old!!

I see further out being so old.Keep in mind the quantum realm came 7 billion years before the BB.Also I have a better watch.Bert

"Quantum Realm"?? What the hell is that?? Something from "Doctor Who"??

--
Daniel
Old March 30th 18, 09:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 2:58:45 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 2:27:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 1:40:06 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 26/03/18 03:44:
Its so cold.Its so dry.Its so quite Its so dark.It has no time.In reality it has not changed in 22 billion years.Still we have to be thankfull it gives all that is elbow room. Bert

"22 billion years"!! Golly Gosh, the Universe you live in is really,
really, old!!

--
Daniel

I see further out being so old.Keep in mind the quantum realm came 7 billion years before the BB.Also I have a better watch.Bert

I hear that now they are looking for evidence of an umbilical cord that links our universe with a predecessor universe that gave it birth!

Double-A

That umbilical cord has been thought about for 85 years.Its called a worm Hole.Its said to be created by the strong BH force.Tieing two universes together.It fits well with my twin theory.I like it very much Bert
Old March 30th 18, 09:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

___"reber wrote:
"That umbilical cord has been thought about for 85 years."
"90, still hanging on his mommy's tit, shows Bert to be a stupid ****"

"I like it very much" Bert

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO