I don't want to open old wounds...

Old July 9th 08, 02:20 AM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_2_]

Default I don't want to open old wounds...

....but what ever happened to Scott Grissom? Considering how adament he was
that his father had been murdered, he's been awfully quiet. I did a
webcrawler search and couldn't find anything recent (latest was 2003 about
the Gus' Mercury suit).

Old July 10th 08, 01:59 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 01:20:51 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
wrote:

...but what ever happened to Scott Grissom?

....Don't look a gift Vulcan betwixt the ears, Alan.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old July 10th 08, 04:42 AM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Jul 8, 6:20 pm, "Alan Erskine" wrote:
...but what ever happened to Scott Grissom? Considering how adament he was
that his father had been murdered, he's been awfully quiet. I did a
webcrawler search and couldn't find anything recent (latest was 2003 about
the Gus' Mercury suit).

Those DARPA MIB and perhaps another butt load of public loot did the
trick, either that or he is just MIA, so to speak. It works rather
well once you're getting paid to shut up, and otherwise threatened by
death via accidental means, as seen fit by those MIB.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 11th 08, 03:39 AM posted to sci.space.history
eyeball

On Jul 9, 11:42*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 8, 6:20 pm, "Alan Erskine" wrote:

...but what ever happened to Scott Grissom? *Considering how adament he was
that his father had been murdered, he's been awfully quiet. *I did a
webcrawler search and couldn't find anything recent (latest was 2003 about
the Gus' Mercury suit).

Those DARPA MIB and perhaps another butt load of public loot did the
trick, either that or he is just MIA, so to speak. *It works rather
well once you're getting paid to shut up, and otherwise threatened by
death via accidental means, as seen fit by those MIB.

*- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

How much would the MIBs have to pay you?
Old July 12th 08, 04:21 AM posted to sci.space.history
J Waggoner

Why ? do you like opening old wounds? perhaps if your
Dad had burned up you'd have a different experience. I
have respect for the astronauts family's. Whether their
ideas are valid in your view or not, they're still private
citizens.

Old July 12th 08, 06:33 AM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"J Waggoner" wrote in message
Why ? do you like opening old wounds? perhaps if your
Dad had burned up you'd have a different experience. I
have respect for the astronauts family's. Whether their
ideas are valid in your view or not, they're still private
citizens.

Private citizens discussing conspiracy theories in a public place (the media
and these newsgroups). Scott was obsessed with the idea; to simply
'disappear' as he seems to have done is most unusual for someone so
determined.

Old July 13th 08, 05:58 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Jul 10, 7:39 pm, eyeball wrote:
On Jul 9, 11:42 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Jul 8, 6:20 pm, "Alan Erskine" wrote:

...but what ever happened to Scott Grissom? Considering how adament he was
that his father had been murdered, he's been awfully quiet. I did a
webcrawler search and couldn't find anything recent (latest was 2003 about
the Gus' Mercury suit).

Those DARPA MIB and perhaps another butt load of public loot did the
trick, either that or he is just MIA, so to speak. It works rather
well once you're getting paid to shut up, and otherwise threatened by
death via accidental means, as seen fit by those MIB.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

How much would the MIBs have to pay you?

Not all that much. I have a relatively simple and energy efficient
life that's perhaps not even worth 10% of what it'd cost for keeping
the likes of yourself as a happy camper that's forever sequestered out
of sight and fully nondisclosure enforced (or else). Personal threats
and tax free loot can do absolute wonders for implementing the typical
attitude adjustment in order to suit the mainstream status quo.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Administrative powers define the modern English fascism. Open mind isthe enemy there. A country once open minded and intelligent as public, nowcontrol and addiction, moderation, fascism, big brother cameras representingthe totalitarian state criminal gb[_3_] Astronomy Misc 0 April 21st 08 08:23 PM
Hardly any still foreheads are musical and other smooth wounds are inevitable, but will Cathy force that? [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 0 August 13th 07 09:07 AM
Now Open Starlord Amateur Astronomy 0 March 28th 06 01:07 AM
Open Invite Starlord Amateur Astronomy 0 October 3rd 03 06:28 AM