Min's Intro & Essay #1

Old July 25th 04, 10:18 AM
John Carruthers

Default Min's Intro & Essay #1

By federal law, all new-borns should be medically sterilized at
birth by the attending physician, unless his or her parents have
previously deposited requisite funds into a federally-insured,
interest-bearing account reserved exclusively for that child.

Daniel, I pray nightly that this excellent procedure was carried out
at
your nativity.
Best wishes, John.

--
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/jc_atm/

---

Old July 25th 04, 02:34 PM
HAVRILIAK

Daniel, I pray nightly that this excellent procedure was carried out
at
your nativity.

Yes it was but apparently the proceedure was incomplete
Old July 25th 04, 05:22 PM
John Carruthers

Daniel, I pray nightly that this excellent procedure was carried out
at
your nativity.

Yes it was but apparently the procedure was incomplete

Yeah, they got the brain.
jc