A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Chief Grey Cloud Big Vegas Hit

Old August 16th 14, 01:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

Default Chief Grey Cloud Big Vegas Hit

Checked out of hotel,and will sleep in van over the weekend. Using Vegas senior center computer and getting use to mouse. Sheri is sending me lots of stuff to show on the Silver and Gold pawn shop show. I will not sell. Its to much part of my life. Also have to start up two business. Its very hot and dry.Like Florida it could not survive with out air-conditioning and that fits well with M&M. it was fun doing standup but it only saved me money on my hotel bill (300 $$$) TreBert
Old August 16th 14, 02:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, August 15, 2014 5:15:50 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Checked out of hotel,and will sleep in van over the weekend. Using Vegas senior center computer and getting use to mouse. Sheri is sending me lots of stuff to show on the Silver and Gold pawn shop show. I will not sell. Its to much part of my life. Also have to start up two business. Its very hot and dry.Like Florida it could not survive with out air-conditioning and that fits well with M&M. it was fun doing standup but it only saved me money on my hotel bill (300 $$$) TreBert

Glad you're having fun in Vegas.

Double-A

Old August 18th 14, 05:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

AAOn Friday, August 15, 2014 5:15:50 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

AA I have fun making people laugh. I never tell can jokes. I know exactly what fears Robin williams had.(me too) Humankind needed him so bad.He must have known that.He was loved by all.Is GOP corporate America destroying every aspect of life,that its not worth living anymore? Going out this afternoon to find a hospital to change my catheter. thats a kicker. trebert
Old August 18th 14, 07:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, August 18, 2014 11:06:24 AM UTC-7, benj wrote:
On 08/18/2014 01:46 PM, HVAC wrote:

On 8/18/2014 12:08 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

AA I have fun making people laugh. I never tell can jokes.

You make people in here laugh too Bert!

I know exactly what fears Robin williams had.(me too) Humankind

needed him so bad.He must have known that.He was loved by all.

Robin Williams was loved by all? Ummm No. He was boring and trite.

The best work he ever did was as that gay alien Mork.

And that sucked dead doggie dick.

I don't agree with much HVAC believes in, but were are together on this

one!

Williams finally figured out how sucky his "act" was and then took off

his belt and saved humanity from any more of it.

There are a few more out there who could benefit from similar acts.

He made millions for himself others off of his sucky acts.

He directly helped others a lot more than himself through tough times.

How much income have you created for others, and how many times have you been asked back to perform again and again?

Old August 18th 14, 08:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar
external usenet poster

"Saul Levy" wrote in message

JUST RIP IT OUT AND SHOVE A NEW ONE IN!

Saul Levy

*** BeertBrain's catheter is up his ass and he can't quite
reach that far any more ... It was the only way doctors
could access his feeble brain to drain it of all that BS ...

Old August 18th 14, 11:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, August 18, 2014 11:06:24 AM UTC-7, benj wrote:
On 08/18/2014 01:46 PM, HVAC wrote:

On 8/18/2014 12:08 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

AA I have fun making people laugh. I never tell can jokes.

You make people in here laugh too Bert!

I know exactly what fears Robin williams had.(me too) Humankind

needed him so bad.He must have known that.He was loved by all.

Robin Williams was loved by all? Ummm No. He was boring and trite.

The best work he ever did was as that gay alien Mork.

And that sucked dead doggie dick.

I don't agree with much HVAC believes in, but were are together on this

one!

Williams finally figured out how sucky his "act" was and then took off

his belt and saved humanity from any more of it.

There are a few more out there who could benefit from similar acts.

The trick is to loop your belt through the buckle, then put the end of the belt over a door, then closing it and jamming it there. Then put the loop around you neck and try to sit down as far as you can, causing the belt to tighten around your neck, cutting off the flow blood to your brain. You should pass out quickly, and then it will be all over. Got it? Glad to be of help.

Double-A

Old August 20th 14, 09:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
A Moose In Love
external usenet poster

On Monday, August 18, 2014 12:08:20 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
AAOn Friday, August 15, 2014 5:15:50 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

AA I have fun making people laugh. I never tell can jokes. I know exactly what fears Robin williams had.(me too) Humankind needed him so bad.He must have known that.He was loved by all.Is GOP corporate America destroying every aspect of life,that its not worth living anymore? Going out this afternoon to find a hospital to change my catheter. thats a kicker. trebert

RW(RIP)had his comedy time back in the '70's/'80's. After that I didn't take to his comedy. BUT, I think he was a very good dramatic actor; 1 hour photo(it took a while to get going but it was good), Birdcage etc.
Old August 22nd 14, 09:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

On Friday, August 15, 2014 8:15:50 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Gave away hundreds of Chief Grey Cloud pictures the hotel made them up for me. Its my trade mark. People liked my equation too. TreBert
Old August 25th 14, 08:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

I'm skipping home owners,and going straight to hospitals,insurance buildings,factories to do their air-conditioning ducks.It will be tough but one account is worth 500 homes. Airlines know how bad conditions are when 350 people rebreathing the same air. They cover it up. Its that or blood test will be taken.
Terorists could be planting sick people to be on long distance flights as i'm typing. We are in the worst of time. Man made "staff " can kill in two weeks. Its a virus time bomb. Get the picture. TreBert
Old August 25th 14, 09:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, August 25, 2014 12:37:26 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

I'm skipping home owners,and going straight to hospitals,insurance buildings,factories to do their air-conditioning ducks.It will be tough but one account is worth 500 homes. Airlines know how bad conditions are when 350 people rebreathing the same air. They cover it up. Its that or blood test will be taken.

Terorists could be planting sick people to be on long distance flights as i'm typing. We are in the worst of time. Man made "staff " can kill in two weeks. Its a virus time bomb. Get the picture. TreBert

It is hot in Nevada, but I didn't mind it so much because the air is dry, not muggy like Florida or Wisconsin. Wish you lots of luck in your duct service effort. Probably lots of labor available from those sitting on the streets. But learning to spell "duct" would probably be helpful in getting contracts.

Double-A