Dark energy and dark matter explained by The Magizian.. also, thecure for cancer.

Old November 28th 10, 04:45 PM posted to sci.astro
/\\/\\agizian

Default Dark energy and dark matter explained by The Magizian.. also, thecure for cancer.

The phenomina astrophysical scientists refer to as dark energy has
been somewhat misunderstood.
As the matterial in the cosmos slows, the effect of gravity (mass
attracting mass) increases.
As I explained before, this produces a mega black hole in the center
of the universe which implodes upon itself, rebanging the universe.
There is actually more material in the cosmos than is required to
cause the mass implosion.
Immediately following the implosion, a superexplosion occurs caused by
the implosion.
By superexplosion I mean the material moves outward at a very high
velosity much faster than the speed of light (a calculatable range),
which eventually slows into the range of light, which eventually slows
into asymetrical matter and antimatter spirals.
As the matterial moves outwards from the event, there is still much
matter (considerably more dense/slower) moving inwards towards the
event.
The interaction of the two material flows produces a pattern (never
exactly the same twice).
The inward flow of material is what has been refered to as dark
energy.

The material refered to as dark matter, is termed more properly.
Dark matter is basicaly the same density as the material in the center
of a small black hole but in much smaller amount.
Dark matter doesn't come from black holes.
I couldn't tell you how dark matter forms without also explaining how
to manufacture the substance, so I probably wont be doing that here.

You'd think I would have a research and development grant by now... or
at least a nobel prize or two.

By the way, already dropped it, but there are several oil based
compounds inert to humans which will bind to carcinogenes keeping them
from binding to DNA ladders.
Does the cure for cancer have a value at this point or is there too
much profit in the cancer industry still to utilize it?

Tis a shame I wasn't funded, huh?
Just think of where we could be by now if I had been.

Hunter Reon Barnes
"The Magizian"