Last Ditch Test To Try to affirm Dark Matter Particle

Old January 29th 07, 01:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Last Ditch Test To Try to affirm Dark Matter Particle

nightbat wrote

A lone physicist try's to beat the odds to help prove
dark matter proposed axion particle exists. With HERA ready to call it
quits Piotrzkowski wants to give it one last try.

See:
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn11041

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old January 29th 07, 02:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jan 29, 4:46 am, nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

A lone physicist try's to beat the odds to help prove
dark matter proposed axion particle exists. With HERA ready to call it
quits Piotrzkowski wants to give it one last try.

See:http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn11041

ponder on,
the nightbat

Axions, preons, who knows how they flow!

Double-A

Old January 29th 07, 02:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

On Jan 29, 4:46 am, nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

A lone physicist try's to beat the odds to help prove
dark matter proposed axion particle exists. With HERA ready to call it
quits Piotrzkowski wants to give it one last try.

See:http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn11041

ponder on,
the nightbat

Commander Double-A

Axions, preons, who knows how they flow!

Double-A

nightbat

Correct Commander, beyond the Planck quantum realm remains a
mystery but not beyond our theoretical reaches. If the physics tenet
holds true including Officer Oc's for Wolter's profound iterations then
the correct reasoning is that the laws of physics should carry over and
hold even into the utmost sub quantum dimensions as well. The fact that
we cannot presently detect below sub quantum 10-40 energy particles
should not logic against the possibility of dispersed energy/matter
flows as they occur on this macro observable side carrying over as well
into the sub quantum pure invisible theoretical energy field flows.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old January 29th 07, 03:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
greysky

It is amazing to me how today's thinkers are trying to construct a Theory of
Everything when the previous theory, the quantum theory, is only half
complete. It just shows how stubborn this current lot of humanity is: to
find the rest of the theory all they have to do is visit my web site. But
they wont, and because they don't they will never be able to construct
anything of any lasting importance. Even funnier, several theorists are
coming to the same conclusion concerning string theory: read "Not Even
Wrong", or "The Trouble With Physics", for some vapid enlightenment, though
even these authors fail to realize the answer lies in my web site. Quantum
theory is the foundation and concrete upon which any new theory must be
built upon, and no one but humble "I" seems to realize how far back you need
to go to find the answers... oh well.

Greysky

www.allocations.cc
Learn how to build a FTL radio.

Old January 29th 07, 03:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jan 29, 5:47 am, nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

[...]

When you think about the Doppler effect, and look at its equations,
you realize that the length of an EM wave is dependent upon the frame
of the observer. So if you were going sufficiently close to c toward
the source of EM waves, the waves that would have wavelengths greater
than the Planck length in your rest frame would become sub-Planck
length waves in your moving frame.

Double-A

Old January 29th 07, 06:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

On 2007-01-29 14:23:29 +0000, "greysky" said:

It is amazing to me how today's thinkers are trying to construct a Theory of
Everything when the previous theory, the quantum theory, is only half
complete. It just shows how stubborn this current lot of humanity is: to
find the rest of the theory all they have to do is visit my web site.

That load of nonsense

But
they wont, and because they don't they will never be able to construct
anything of any lasting importance. Even funnier, several theorists are
coming to the same conclusion concerning string theory: read "Not Even
Wrong", or "The Trouble With Physics", for some vapid enlightenment, though
even these authors fail to realize the answer lies in my web site. Quantum
theory is the foundation and concrete upon which any new theory must be
built upon, and no one but humble "I" seems to realize how far back you need
to go to find the answers... oh well.

Another loon who claims he has the answers - yawn.

--
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.

Old January 29th 07, 08:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

On 2007-01-29 14:39:50 +0000, "Double-A" said:

When you think about the Doppler effect, and look at its equations,
you realize that the length of an EM wave is dependent upon the frame
of the observer. So if you were going sufficiently close to c toward
the source of EM waves, the waves that would have wavelengths greater
than the Planck length in your rest frame would become sub-Planck
length waves in your moving frame.

Another great physics posts from AA!!!!!

--
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.

Old January 29th 07, 08:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
"greysky" wrote:

even these authors fail to realize the answer lies in my web site.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

--
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.
Old January 29th 07, 11:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

Correct Commander, beyond the Planck quantum realm remains a
mystery but not beyond our theoretical reaches. If the physics tenet
holds true including Officer Oc's for Wolter's profound iterations then
the correct reasoning is that the laws of physics should carry over and
hold even into the utmost sub quantum dimensions as well. The fact that
we cannot presently detect below sub quantum 10-40 energy particles
should not logic against the possibility of dispersed energy/matter
flows as they occur on this macro observable side carrying over as well
into the sub quantum pure invisible theoretical energy field flows.

QM just is another world for you....

Wolter doesn't exist. The fluid space theory is absolute nonsense, and your
science officers have consistently run away from answering indepth questions on
them.

And in anticipation of your next lame... in real science, people are expected
to stand behind their theories and answer these sort of questions

--
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.
Old January 29th 07, 11:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

On 2007-01-29 14:23:29 +0000, "greysky" said:

It is amazing to me how today's thinkers are trying to construct a Theory of
Everything when the previous theory, the quantum theory, is only half
complete. It just shows how stubborn this current lot of humanity is: to
find the rest of the theory all they have to do is visit my web site. But
they wont, and because they don't they will never be able to construct
anything of any lasting importance. Even funnier, several theorists are
coming to the same conclusion concerning string theory: read "Not Even
Wrong", or "The Trouble With Physics", for some vapid enlightenment, though
even these authors fail to realize the answer lies in my web site. Quantum
theory is the foundation and concrete upon which any new theory must be
built upon, and no one but humble "I" seems to realize how far back you need
to go to find the answers... oh well.

Another kook with a messiah complex. Your website is just another rant
about science with a pitiful understanding of it. Like your fellow
science officers, it seems math is a nonexistent skill on SeanWorld....

--
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.