Is Nightbat getting a free ride with Darla ??

Old July 12th 04, 07:59 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Is Nightbat getting a free ride with Darla ??

He is not posting. I think Darla liked him even more than me? (hard to
believe) They might fit well together. Darla being from outer space,and
nightbat spaced-out. I want my Darla back on Earth. nightbat she can
put in orbit around Saturn. That way you could do something useful and
space walk over to Cassini and fix any problem.that NASA might have
screwed up on. Your very hurt friend Bert PS Darla I forgive you even
aliens are not perfect.

Old July 13th 04, 04:40 AM
Greysky

Don't feel too bad, Bert. Darla hasn't posted anything since they tried
using their star warp engines to escape the galaxy. They may be stranded
halfway to Andromeda with no way to get back. To be fair, I *did* try to
warn them that it is always the injectors that go first
Those strange matter streamers can be fickle as a pickle.

Old July 13th 04, 02:56 PM
Bill Sheppard

From Greyski:

Darla hasn't posted anything since they
tried using their star warp engines to
escape the galaxy. They may be
stranded halfway to Andromeda with no
way to get back.... I *did* try to warn
them that it is always the injectors that
go first.

Well, Darla has indicated that her space clipper doesn't use any drive
engines per se, but latches onto superluminal 'gas streams'. More likely
she's gotten becalmed with limp sails, waiting for another 'gas stream'
to happen along. Them intergalactic trade winds can be fickle. Poor
dear. oc

Old July 14th 04, 02:55 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

oc No matter which way superluminal gas streams flow Darla sets her own
solar wind sail. Darla knows two important things when traveling in
deep galactic space. 1 the trip will not be straight. 2 space will
foreshorten in the direction she is going(my theory) Bert

Old July 14th 04, 11:48 AM
Bill Sheppard

Yo AA,

The Alcubierre Drive idea has been posted here before. See-
www.npl.washington.edu/AV/altvw81.html

And also an analogous submarine 'warp drive' technology developed by the
Russians. See- http://www.diodon349.com/Kursk-Memor...underwater.htm

Notice that the space-warp propositions are inevitably rooted in the VSP
(void-space paradigm) and so what's being warped is "metrics" and
equations.

'Darla' is still off to Saturn as far as understanding the *literal*
nature of space and the mechanism of gravity, so she's gotta ride those
capricious 'gas streams'.
Gotta get her a new tub with bigger sails.
oc

Alien probes are here? Steve Dufour Misc 3 February 21st 04 05:28 PM
Alien Review - Final Thoughts Julian St.Cloud Misc 3 February 1st 04 09:36 PM
Alien Review - Survival Darla Misc 136 January 14th 04 08:33 PM
Tethered free flying wings Pete Lynn Policy 6 August 9th 03 09:16 AM
August NYC Events 3/ 7 JOHN PAZMINO Amateur Astronomy 0 July 31st 03 03:30 AM