Eclipse photo's

Old November 9th 03, 01:58 AM
Gareth Slee

Default Eclipse photo's

See http://www.garethslee.com/eclipse/

All taken from http://www.astronomi.no/live/

--
Gareth Slee

Alcohol and calculus don't mix
Never drink and derive

Old November 9th 03, 03:20 AM
Bill Becker

Thanks, Gareth and well done, Carsten!!

I took a few shots of my own with my Quantum 4 Mak...hope I get *something*
that's useful.

Best regards,
Bill

Old November 9th 03, 03:29 AM
Mike Jones

Gareth Slee wrote:

See http://www.garethslee.com/eclipse/

All taken from http://www.astronomi.no/live/

--
Gareth Slee

Alcohol and calculus don't mix
Never drink and derive

Gareth,
Thanks much for how quickly you put up your photos. We had some people
over tonight for an eclipse party, and got rained out here in Fort
Worth, so at least we all got to see your photos on the computer very
soon after. Looks like we missed a nice bright colorful one.
Mike