LA Having Pollution Has its Good Points Too

Old May 2nd 19, 11:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default LA Having Pollution Has its Good Points Too

Having tiny particles in the air helps to create rain.In LA a rainy day puts out fires.No Air pollution can cost LA lots of $$$$$ homes and lives.Bert
Old May 3rd 19, 12:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 3:44:06 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Having tiny particles in the air helps to create rain.In LA a rainy day puts out fires.No Air pollution can cost LA lots of $$$$$ homes and lives.Bert

Quiet electric cars and buses are silent killers! Here they are painting buses dark blue so it's hard to seem them coming too!

Double-A

Old May 3rd 19, 11:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 4:06:29 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 3:44:06 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Having tiny particles in the air helps to create rain.In LA a rainy day puts out fires.No Air pollution can cost LA lots of $$$$$ homes and lives.Bert

Quiet electric cars and buses are silent killers! Here they are painting buses dark blue so it's hard to seem them coming too!

Double-A

I see some electric skate boards here.When I was a kid we made are own,but not nearly as nice.I have seen an old man and his wife skate boarding.That was cool. Calif needs more swimming pool parks.More man made lakes.Bert
Old May 3rd 19, 11:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 3:25:20 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 4:06:29 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 3:44:06 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Having tiny particles in the air helps to create rain.In LA a rainy day puts out fires.No Air pollution can cost LA lots of $$$$$ homes and lives.Bert

Quiet electric cars and buses are silent killers! Here they are painting buses dark blue so it's hard to seem them coming too!

Double-A

I see some electric skate boards here.When I was a kid we made are own,but not nearly as nice.I have seen an old man and his wife skate boarding.That was cool. Calif needs more swimming pool parks.More man made lakes.Bert

Here in Portland they are renting out electric skateboards. City is sponsoring it! They want you out of your car!

Double-A

Old May 4th 19, 12:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 3:55:41 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

AA get one.Its not for me at 91.I would like an electric bike,but I have no outlet to plug into for charging. Well the van is running well.so what the hell.Weather here is now the best.Bert
Old May 5th 19, 08:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 4:24:51 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Perfect day in May.Bert