Wars on Religions Getting Worse?

Old April 24th 19, 02:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Wars on Religions Getting Worse?

It hit USA hard when Allah bombed (9/11 now France ) fire at N.D. Reality is religion is man's biggest killer of men.It will be how humankind will end.Dead before the word Jesus can be said.Who will smite first? Bert
Old April 24th 19, 01:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 8:42:15 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It hit USA hard when Allah bombed (9/11 now France ) fire at N.D. Reality is religion is man's biggest killer of men.It will be how humankind will end.Dead before the word Jesus can be said.Who will smite first? Bert

Religions are harmless. Don't mess with God and he won't mess with you.

It is the crazy people that unsuccessfully

attempt to follow the religions that you have to watch out for.
Old April 24th 19, 02:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
a425couple

On 4/23/2019 6:42 PM, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It hit USA hard when Allah bombed (9/11 now France ) fire at N.D. ---

Reality is religion is man's biggest killer of men.

No, not really. Religion was not really a factor in WWII,
which after all was said and done, killed 50 Million people.
WWI was also pretty deadly at about 16 Million. Evil, pride,
greed, and hate are not always connected to religion.

Old April 25th 19, 12:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 5:10:31 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 8:42:15 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It hit USA hard when Allah bombed (9/11 now France ) fire at N.D. Reality is religion is man's biggest killer of men.It will be how humankind will end.Dead before the word Jesus can be said.Who will smite first? Bert

Religions are harmless. Don't mess with God and he won't mess with you.

It is the crazy people that unsuccessfully

attempt to follow the religions that you have to watch out for.

Allah Is the most dangerous religion of All.I read it would like arms and legs cut of all those that do not believe in Allah WOW Such hate. Only Gods can create such hate.Only Gods can bring on so many wars.Smit smite and keep on smiting,for your God knows you have the right.It can't end.Brain washing is here to stay.Bert
Old April 28th 19, 02:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 4:05:40 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 5:10:31 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 8:42:15 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It hit USA hard when Allah bombed (9/11 now France ) fire at N.D. Reality is religion is man's biggest killer of men.It will be how humankind will end.Dead before the word Jesus can be said.Who will smite first? Bert

Religions are harmless. Don't mess with God and he won't mess with you.

It is the crazy people that unsuccessfully

attempt to follow the religions that you have to watch out for.

Allah Is the most dangerous religion of All.I read it would like arms and legs cut of all those that do not believe in Allah WOW Such hate. Only Gods can create such hate.Only Gods can bring on so many wars.Smit smite and keep on smiting,for your God knows you have the right.It can't end.Brain washing is here to stay.Bert

When N.D was burning Muslims were dancing for joy.WOW That has to tell what religions can do. Bert
Old April 28th 19, 06:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 6:42:15 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It hit USA hard when Allah bombed (9/11 now France ) fire at N.D. Reality is religion is man's biggest killer of men.It will be how humankind will end.Dead before the word Jesus can be said.Who will smite first? Bert

Just think how overpopulated the world would be if there had not been religious conflicts throughout history. It will never end, each religion, in turn, has their violent eras. it seems...
Old April 28th 19, 12:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 24/04/2019 Ã* 03:42, Herbert Glazier a écritÂ*:
It hit USA hard when Allah bombed (9/11 now France ) fire at N.D. Reality is religion is man's biggest killer of men.It will be how humankind will end.Dead before the word Jesus can be said.Who will smite first? Ber

When N D was burning, there was Jesus within. He set fire to get
understood to humankind, that his behavior is unacceptable!!!

The proof
https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values...ame-fire-photo
We clearly see Jesus

Old April 29th 19, 12:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 4:29:42 AM UTC-7, Sylvain wrote:
Le 24/04/2019 Ã* 03:42, Herbert Glazier a écritÂ*:
It hit USA hard when Allah bombed (9/11 now France ) fire at N.D. Reality is religion is man's biggest killer of men.It will be how humankind will end.Dead before the word Jesus can be said.Who will smite first? Ber

When N D was burning, there was Jesus within. He set fire to get
understood to humankind, that his behavior is unacceptable!!!

The proof
https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values...ame-fire-photo
We clearly see Jesus

So Jesus set the fire to show humankind better get more acceptable. Like Mosses talking to God through a burning bush.Iran soon will have the bomb.I'm sure their God will find there using it to wipe out Israel most acceptable.. I see brain washing.I see fear of dying,Fear of cancer makes Gods their being held high in the mind. So sad so true. Humankind created Gods,and will pay for this.In reality we created the H-Bomb to do the great wish of Gods "SMITE" A great thinker 1,000s of years ago said this "Man will be dead before he hits the ground" My fear is he will be 100% right. "Here is a kicker" Jesus was a rabbi,and yet those that have him as a God I never see them bring that to light.WHY? Bert
Old April 29th 19, 12:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 4:25:27 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Jews believe in a God,but never ever think of a rabbi other then a man.Best a rabbi can hope for is this."He kept a kosher house.Bert
Old May 6th 19, 12:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 4:29:54 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Jews now need not cover their heads(hats) I think Stetson was a Jew he made so many hats.Cowboy hats he invented when he retired in Denver.I saw his mountain home.Bert