How Global Warming could ...

Old October 28th 16, 12:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default How Global Warming could ...

.... actually make winters colder for some people;

Utter Liberal stupidity at its finest ... definitive proof
that Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder !!

http://www.csmonitor.com/Environment...or-some-people

So, sweltering heat, Hawaii at any time of year, or
Freezing cold of January in Fairbanks, all caused by
That dreaded Global Warming …
I swear, you couldn't make this **** up for a B movie,
"The Frostbite Heat wave", starring noTroll2016,
Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopi Goldberg, directed
by Al "my Crotch's on Fire" Gore ... and funded by
the Clinton Foundation.

Old October 28th 16, 09:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
... actually make winters colder for some people;

Utter Liberal stupidity at its finest ... definitive proof
that Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder !!

http://www.csmonitor.com/Environment...or-some-people

So, sweltering heat, Hawaii at any time of year, or
Freezing cold of January in Fairbanks, all caused by
That dreaded Global Warming .
I swear, you couldn't make this **** up for a B movie,
"The Frostbite Heat wave", starring noTroll2016,
Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopi Goldberg, directed
by Al "my Crotch's on Fire" Gore ... and funded by
the Clinton Foundation.

"Global waming makes it colder.".....
That big brother groupthink, is almost right out of Orwell's
1984,.....2+2=5

Old October 28th 16, 08:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 4:54:23 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
... actually make winters colder for some people;

Utter Liberal stupidity at its finest ... definitive proof
that Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder !!

http://www.csmonitor.com/Environment...or-some-people

So, sweltering heat, Hawaii at any time of year, or
Freezing cold of January in Fairbanks, all caused by
That dreaded Global Warming …
I swear, you couldn't make this **** up for a B movie,
"The Frostbite Heat wave", starring noTroll2016,
Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopi Goldberg, directed
by Al "my Crotch's on Fire" Gore ... and funded by
the Clinton Foundation.

Near record rainfall here in Oregon this month! More PROOF!

Double-A

Old October 29th 16, 07:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 4:54:23 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
... actually make winters colder for some people;

Utter Liberal stupidity at its finest ... definitive proof
that Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder !!

http://www.csmonitor.com/Environment...or-some-people

So, sweltering heat, Hawaii at any time of year, or
Freezing cold of January in Fairbanks, all caused by
That dreaded Global Warming …
I swear, you couldn't make this **** up for a B movie,
"The Frostbite Heat wave", starring noTroll2016,
Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopi Goldberg, directed
by Al "my Crotch's on Fire" Gore ... and funded by
the Clinton Foundation.

Near record rainfall here in Oregon this month! More PROOF!

Double-A

*** It's been raining here in Northern CA for over a week now, but the
doomsday Liberals still babble about the "drought" and how we'll
NEVER recover, even though the reservoirs are full and instead of
building more of them Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown is building his
"Crazy-train". a Railroad from Bakersfield to Fresno for $100 B
(latest estimated cost overrun) that nobody will ride ...
Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder ...

Old October 29th 16, 08:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Friday, October 28, 2016 at 12:30:17 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 4:54:23 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
... actually make winters colder for some people;

Utter Liberal stupidity at its finest ... definitive proof
that Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder !!

http://www.csmonitor.com/Environment...or-some-people

So, sweltering heat, Hawaii at any time of year, or
Freezing cold of January in Fairbanks, all caused by
That dreaded Global Warming …
I swear, you couldn't make this **** up for a B movie,
"The Frostbite Heat wave", starring noTroll2016,
Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopi Goldberg, directed
by Al "my Crotch's on Fire" Gore ... and funded by
the Clinton Foundation.

Near record rainfall here in Oregon this month! More PROOF!

God's watering your Pot Fields.

Double-A

Old October 31st 16, 09:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, October 28, 2016 at 12:30:17 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 4:54:23 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
... actually make winters colder for some people;

Utter Liberal stupidity at its finest ... definitive proof
that Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder !!

http://www.csmonitor.com/Environment...or-some-people

So, sweltering heat, Hawaii at any time of year, or
Freezing cold of January in Fairbanks, all caused by
That dreaded Global Warming …
I swear, you couldn't make this **** up for a B movie,
"The Frostbite Heat wave", starring noTroll2016,
Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopi Goldberg, directed
by Al "my Crotch's on Fire" Gore ... and funded by
the Clinton Foundation.

Near record rainfall here in Oregon this month! More PROOF!

Double-A

New England will have record snow. My "Heavy Air Theory" makes that good prediction. Trebert
Old October 31st 16, 11:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 1:17:44 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

heavy air theory = lolz.,

Global Warming? Double-A[_4_] Misc 18 March 10th 15 11:18 PM
What about global warming? [email protected] Misc 0 June 12th 07 06:05 PM
dinosaur extinction/global cooling &human extinction/global warming 281979 Astronomy Misc 0 December 17th 06 01:05 PM
Solar warming v. Global warming Roger Steer Amateur Astronomy 11 October 20th 05 01:23 AM
Global warming v. Solar warming Roger Steer UK Astronomy 1 October 18th 05 10:58 AM