"Nazis Run Our Space Program" -- Peace Activist Bruce Gag-Me

Old March 3rd 05, 07:16 AM
Jim Oberg

Default "Nazis Run Our Space Program" -- Peace Activist Bruce Gag-Me

"Nazis Run Our Space Program" -- Peace Activist Bruce Gag-Me.

Bruce Gagnon has long been known as an anti-nuke whiner at Cape Canaveral,
where his name is mispronounced 'Bruce Gag-Me'. Seems he's getting on the
call-Bushies-all-nazis meme pretty enthusiastically. And his photograph on
his website shows him wearing a BERET -- enough said!!

Link courtesy of http://www.transterrestrial.com/, a site I really like.

http://space4peace.blogspot.com/2005...r-present.html
Monday, February 28, 2005
NAZI PAST OUR PRESENT
A woman called tonight that has seen our video called Arsenal of Hypocrisy:
The space program and the military industrial complex. She was very moved by
the part of the video that tells the story about the Nazi rocket scientists
brought to the U.S. after WWII in the secret military program called
Operation Paperclip. I first learned about the story when I read the book
Secret Agenda by former CNN investigative reporter Linda Hunt. The book told
in detail how 1,500 top Nazi scientists were smuggled into the U.S. through
Boston and West Palm Beach, Florida. One hundred of them, along with 100
copies of Hitler's V-2 rocket, were brought to Huntsville, Alabama to create
the U.S. space program. Wernher von Braun, the head of Hitler's team that
built the V-1 and V-2 rockets was made the first director of NASA's Marshall
Space Flight Center in Huntsville.

Old March 3rd 05, 07:48 AM
Dale

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 06:16:35 GMT, "Jim Oberg"
wrote:

"Nazis Run Our Space Program" -- Peace Activist Bruce Gag-Me.

Bruce Gagnon has long been known as an anti-nuke whiner at Cape Canaveral,
where his name is mispronounced 'Bruce Gag-Me'. Seems he's getting on the
call-Bushies-all-nazis meme pretty enthusiastically. And his photograph on
his website shows him wearing a BERET -- enough said!!

Hasn't the U.S. Army been wearing berets for quite some time now?

Berets- they aren't just for guys named "Marion" anymore

Dale

P.S. In defense of Bush- I doubt he can even spell "nazi" ;-)
Old March 3rd 05, 08:19 AM
Douglas Berry

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 06:16:35 GMT, "Jim Oberg"
drained his beer, leaned back in the
alt.conspiracy beanbag and drunkenly proclaimed the following

"Nazis Run Our Space Program" -- Peace Activist Bruce Gag-Me.

Bruce Gagnon has long been known as an anti-nuke whiner at Cape Canaveral,
where his name is mispronounced 'Bruce Gag-Me'. Seems he's getting on the
call-Bushies-all-nazis meme pretty enthusiastically. And his photograph on
his website shows him wearing a BERET -- enough said!!

The standard headgear of the United States Army is the beret, moron.

Anyway, this is hardly news. It's not like we hid all the Germans, we
just cleaned up their paperwork.
--

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as
when they do it from religious conviction."
Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), Pense'es, #894.
Old March 3rd 05, 08:23 AM
Dale

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 07:19:22 GMT, Douglas Berry
wrote:

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 06:16:35 GMT, "Jim Oberg"
drained his beer, leaned back in the
alt.conspiracy beanbag and drunkenly proclaimed the following

"Nazis Run Our Space Program" -- Peace Activist Bruce Gag-Me.

Bruce Gagnon has long been known as an anti-nuke whiner at Cape Canaveral,
where his name is mispronounced 'Bruce Gag-Me'. Seems he's getting on the
call-Bushies-all-nazis meme pretty enthusiastically. And his photograph on
his website shows him wearing a BERET -- enough said!!

The standard headgear of the United States Army is the beret, moron.

Geez, lighten up.

Dale

We are all morons...?
Old March 3rd 05, 08:34 AM
Dale

Jim,
Could you please not include "alt.conspiracy" and "alt.stark.raving.loonies"
when initiating posts to the sci.space groups? I clicked "reply to all" and
just assumed the post would only go to, well, the more rational regions of
usenet.

My fault, though- I should have been more careful.

I hope you don't consider us all to be in the same boat...

Dale
Old March 3rd 05, 11:49 AM
William Elliot

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Douglas Berry wrote:

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

Atheist and Christian alike talk too much about god.

Old March 3rd 05, 12:02 PM
Paul Blay

*follow ups trimmed*

"William Elliot" wrote ...
On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Douglas Berry wrote:

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

Atheist and Christian alike talk too much about god.

I think there's a difference between people who don't
believe in God and those that BELIEVE in there being
no God.

Some of the latter can do a pretty fair impression of
religious extremists.

Old March 3rd 05, 02:00 PM
William Elliot

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Paul Blay wrote:

*follow ups trimmed*

"William Elliot" wrote ...
On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Douglas Berry wrote:

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

Atheist and Christian alike talk too much about god.

I think there's a difference between people who don't
believe in God and those that BELIEVE in there being no God.

What difference? They both define themselves by a pet belief about
the some damn god.

Some of the latter can do a pretty fair impression of religious extremists.

So can devout republicans.

Old March 3rd 05, 02:09 PM
Paul Blay

"William Elliot" wrote ...
On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Paul Blay wrote:
*follow ups trimmed*
"William Elliot" wrote ...
Atheist and Christian alike talk too much about god.

I think there's a difference between people who don't
believe in God and those that BELIEVE in there being no God.

What difference? They both define themselves by a pet belief about
the some damn god.

No. That's _exactly_ the difference - between those who happen to
believe something is the case and those who define themselves
by that belief.
Old March 3rd 05, 03:41 PM
William Elliot

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Paul Blay wrote:

Atheist and Christian alike talk too much about god.

I think there's a difference between people who don't
believe in God and those that BELIEVE in there being no God.

What difference? They both define themselves by a pet belief about the
some damn god.

No. That's _exactly_ the difference - between those who happen to
believe something is the case and those who define themselves
by that belief.

No difference. One defines themselves by believing crayons are blue, the
other by believing crayons are green.

They both mark the walls with their crayons.
However it is claimed there are more green crayons than blue crayons.

I think the green crayons demand that and as the blue crayons have not
marked up the walls as much as the green crayons, it appears green is the
true blue color of choice. Of course the best mark ups are off the wall.