Eyepieces

Old July 6th 05, 12:48 AM
Starlord

Default Eyepieces

I'm thinking of added a few words about ebay to the FAQ, has anyone ever
gotten one of those EP's that are sold there? If so, was it passable or
junk? I need to have some info so I can add it to the faq.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
About my Car
http://www.bishopcarfund.netfirms.com/

Old July 6th 05, 04:35 AM
Doink

I bought a couple from Owl---The 15mm is great, the 18mm passable. The 9mm
a dud. BUT his 2" Barlow is outstanding.

Doink