!! Nasa Says Meteorite Hit Last Night Near Cleavland, Has Map,Time To Go Hunting !!

Old August 18th 11, 10:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default !! Nasa Says Meteorite Hit Last Night Near Cleavland, Has Map,Time To Go Hunting !!

The RAPTURE movie starts tomorrow.. a STUPID Trailer!

Here ya go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUHu-GYVC8o

Is your neighbor ready to stand before G-D? Do they understand the
events leading up to the second coming of our Lord and Savior? Do you
want to impact your community?

............​..THE TALE OF THE END OF THE WORLD?

Will you be seeing it?

About the film
With the Middle East in turmoil, Pisrahell's preeminent ally is thrust
into an impending war— America is now the target as the battle for Al
Quds begins. Al Quds Countdown highlights the reality of an inevitable
conflict between pisrahell Khazars and Turic Mongols.

Prophecy won't realize with mongols pretenders on all sides...

…Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people
round about, when they shall be in the siege both against
Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a
burdensome stone for all people; all that burden themselves with it
shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered
together against it.' -Zechariah 12:2-3

What you MIGHT need

A Bedouin was once walking with his dog in the desert, carrying a skin
of water on his shoulders, crying pitifully as he went along.

When asked by someone why he was crying, he replied, “Because my dog
is dying of thirst.”

“Why don’t you give him some of your water, then?” the questioner
asked.

“Because I might need the water myself.”

On Aug 18, 9:54*pm, wrote:
The Green Giant will throw a frozen package of veggies at your head
sooner than a comet will hit the Earth, PIG!

YOUR DOOM AND GLOOM IDIOCY CONTINUES UNCHECKED, EXCEPT FOR ME!

LEARN SOME ASTRONOMY, FOOL!

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN AS USUAL!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:13:08 -0700 (PDT), Warhol
wrote:

!! Nasa Says Meteorite Hit Last Night Near Cleavland, Has Map, Time To
Go Hunting !!

http://www.spaceweather.com/archive....&year=2011&vie...

scroll down to the 3th article.

This is cool, meteor impact with map of where to look. That would be
so cool if BDK here found it.

OMG LATE BREAKING Huge meteor crashes over great lake Ohio issues
warning!!!!

MAY HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY EARTH THREATENING COMET

http://www.spaceweather.com/archive....h=08&year=2011

[NO COMET IS MENTIONED, PIG!]

scroll down about 3 articles.

Its out there, lets get that fu king thing, yeah.

Cleveland rocks....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43920494...science-space/...

Old August 20th 11, 05:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

WRONG AGAIN, FOOL RAGHEAD IDIOT!

NONE ARE AIMED AT THE EARTH!

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

BET ON IT!

PIGGY IS ALWAYS DEAD WRONG!

ALWAYS!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 17:40:56 -0700 (PDT), Warhol
wrote:

Having a feeling its going to be a wild ride... More at eleven!!!

911(yelenin) and Earth...

I believe that's the case. It is interesting that

coming Asteroid APOPHIS (2005 YU55) - Nov 8 2011 - 0.8 LD - 175 m

is in Egyptian mythology, Apep (Apophis in Greek)

an EVIL GOD of DARKNESS and CHAOS

And in combination with Elenin(yelenin).... HAPPY NEW YEAR?

On Aug 20, 12:00*am, wrote:
I TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES THAT ELENIN IS JUST A NORMAL COMET AND WILL
NOT HIT THE EARTH, YOU ****ING LYING RAGHEAD JACKASS!

NOW **** OFF, FOOL!

SHOVE YOUR DOOM AND GLOOM **** UP YOUR STINKIN' ASSHOLE!

Saul Levy