Autumn in Gresham

Old October 4th 19, 04:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Autumn in Gresham

SwineBert "reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"I rejected any http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve
since I'm a virulent HATE-mongering, but proud Face-****ter &
a Criminal as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal.

Given that http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent is
different from SwineBert's sanctimonious, phony and stupid posts
it does NOT matter what he posts, since everybody tells PigBert
that he is wrong and STUPID, given that SwineBert never had nor
ever will have an original thought. It's a pity. Go figure. O ya.

SwineBert, the deranged kike, justifies his Jewish behavior with:
"I have 1st and FOREMOST, ALWAYS-ONLY-ONE-THING-on-my
-mind, namely to do all those deeds-from-item-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj"
:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

"That is a given", "Go figure", "Get the picture", Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya".

Old October 4th 19, 08:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 8:29:13 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 3:02:41 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 4:49:29 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Cool and sunny.bert

Right on track with crisp autumn days here. Now 57F as of 3:00 PM here in Gresham. Wind SW at 7 mph. Humidity 65%. Expecting rain any minute!

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday. Tonight is Thursday Night Football with the Seahawks vs. the Rams!

Double-A

76 and sunny.Everyone is made at Arco.At $5 electric cars are in bert

80 sunny and a warm weekend.Very cool nights.bert
Old October 4th 19, 09:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert
cuz http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent made

"reber G=emc^2" say:
"Me thinks that my Face-****ting started with a gentle
push at the right time and place" about the period when I
\tbecame http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal

who had and has a Fetish that compelled SwineBert to **** into
other posters mouth and say "open wide"...& have them murdered,
so that O'****Bert to **** onto their graves, which proves that
SwineBert the Hate-monger has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on his
twisted mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________
_____ "Why-WAS-I-not-loved-by-all?". Bert. ________

__________ "Now I am all alone". Bert _____________
__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________
________ I've-never-been-so-depressed. Bert _________

Old October 5th 19, 12:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 8:29:13 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 3:02:41 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 4:49:29 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Cool and sunny.bert

Right on track with crisp autumn days here. Now 57F as of 3:00 PM here in Gresham. Wind SW at 7 mph. Humidity 65%. Expecting rain any minute!

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday. Tonight is Thursday Night Football with the Seahawks vs. the Rams!

Double-A

76 and sunny.Everyone is made at Arco.At $5 electric cars are in bert

60F now at 4 PM here in Gresham. Overcast, but mostly dry. Wind SW at 5 mph. Humidity 57%.

Too bad, Rams! One point made a difference their field goal kicker could not overcome. I like that Seattle coach. He's almost 70, and he still jumps around like a 7 year old when he wins a close game!

Double-A

Old October 5th 19, 11:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Ear splitting music today here at the library! An all girl band playing Merle Haggard music, called the Girl Haggard Band! All my periodic complaints to the library about having such noisy events here have gone ignored!

Now 62F as of 3:15 PM here in Gresham. A beautiful sunny day with some scattered clouds. Wind north at 3 mph. Humidity 52%. Tomorrow will be warmer, but the wind will of course shift to east.

The Cal Golden Bears will play the Ducks tonight, and the Beavers will play the UCLA Bruins tonight.

Double-A

Old October 6th 19, 10:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A beautiful fall afternoon here in Gresham! Now 66F as of 2:30 PM. Clear sky, sunny, calm, dry. Wind NE at 5 mph. Humidity 49%.

It was total victory for Oregon teams over California yesterday! The Ducks beat the Cal Bears 17 - 7! The Beavers beat the UCLA Bruins 48-31!

Double-A

Old October 7th 19, 10:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Now 63F as of 2:15 here in Gresham. Sky getting overcast, but rain not likely until after 6 PM. Wind south at 2 mph. Humidity 57%.

The Colts really ground it out on the ground last night to beat the Chiefs 19-13! Nice to know games can still be won that way!

Double-A

Old October 8th 19, 02:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, October 6, 2019 at 2:42:15 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A beautiful fall afternoon here in Gresham! Now 66F as of 2:30 PM. Clear sky, sunny, calm, dry. Wind NE at 5 mph. Humidity 49%.

It was total victory for Oregon teams over California yesterday! The Ducks beat the Cal Bears 17 - 7! The Beavers beat the UCLA Bruins 48-31!
Ps
Double-A

Still Summer here.No rain.Kicker is a dark cloud is rare. Lots a crime reporting in Orange county.Shooting at Huntington Beach.Van is safe.Its 27 years old.Police watch out for me. Anaheim has big money and lots of city workers.bert

Old October 9th 19, 12:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, October 7, 2019 at 6:48:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, October 6, 2019 at 2:42:15 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A beautiful fall afternoon here in Gresham! Now 66F as of 2:30 PM. Clear sky, sunny, calm, dry. Wind NE at 5 mph. Humidity 49%.

It was total victory for Oregon teams over California yesterday! The Ducks beat the Cal Bears 17 - 7! The Beavers beat the UCLA Bruins 48-31!
Ps
Double-A

Still Summer here.No rain.Kicker is a dark cloud is rare. Lots a crime reporting in Orange county.Shooting at Huntington Beach.Van is safe.Its 27 years old.Police watch out for me. Anaheim has big money and lots of city workers.bert

Heck, it is always summer there in semi-tropical LA! You guys hardy need a weatherman at all! Here in Gresham it is a seasonable 51F as of 4:30 PM. Sun is shining now, but a little while ago it was raining Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 65%. Looks like a few days of sunshine coming up. Maybe that will be our Indian summer!

Double-A

Summertime Once More in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 177 September 22nd 18 11:11 PM
Gresham in Springtime Double-A[_4_] Misc 151 June 22nd 18 06:29 PM
Winter in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 157 April 1st 18 12:18 AM
Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 11:29 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM