STS-122, Freenode, IRC, chat, space.

Old February 18th 08, 01:28 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Craig Fink

Default STS-122, Freenode, IRC, chat, space.

Following Ron Paul's campaign was so much fun on youtube, better than the
MSM so called news, I've set up my IRC chat client. It's fun too.

Favorite STS-121 videos, so far...

1.http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...298&Ite mid=2
time stamps 2:30 and 3:40-4:15
2.http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or... einfo&id=1355
time stamp 10:09-10:19

IRC can be fun too. Maybe that's what happening to Usenet. IRC syndrome.

--
Craig Fink
Courtesy E-Mail Welcome @

STS-122, Freenode, IRC, chat, space. Craig Fink Space Shuttle 0 February 18th 08 01:28 AM
ZetaTalk LIVE Chat Jan 19 Gerard Misc 1 January 19th 08 02:46 AM
ZetaTalk LIVE Chat Jan 5 Gerard Misc 3 January 9th 08 12:55 AM
take a look to the new international chat. inspiredORANGE Misc 0 November 7th 04 06:49 PM
NASA Student Employees Chat With Space Station Crew Ron Baalke Space Station 0 August 4th 03 05:57 PM