Unfortunately,

Old December 23rd 06, 07:37 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Unfortunately,

We have no Moderator on this list. So instead of interesting science,
with humor or not, we have persons with low I.Q.'s using filthy language
when they have nothing interesting to say or information that is useful.
I hope there are no youngsters on this site. The United States is far
behind other countries in education. We need better ways of teaching
science to our children. Read my astronomy website below. Sign my
guestBook. ~Lainie~

~*Lainie~*The StarGazer*~

My Astronomy Website:
http://community.webtv.net/LAINIE121/doc

Old December 23rd 06, 11:25 PM posted to sci.astro
Sorcerer[_6_]

wrote in message ...
| We have no Moderator on this list. So instead of interesting science,
| with humor or not, we have persons with low I.Q.'s using filthy language
| when they have nothing interesting to say or information that is useful.
| I hope there are no youngsters on this site. The United States is far
| behind other countries in education. We need better ways of teaching
| science to our children. Read my astronomy website below. Sign my
| guestBook. ~Lainie~
|
| ~*Lainie~*The StarGazer*~
|

| My Astronomy Website:
| http://community.webtv.net/LAINIE121/doc

There is nowhere to sign a guest book on that page.

Please explain how language can be "filthy", it's relationship with
"low I.Q." and what the hell/heck/**** the United States education
system has to do with astronomy, O wondrous gazer.
How do I twinkle if you can't see me? Perhaps it is your I.Q. that
is low.
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...lgol/Algol.htm

Old December 24th 06, 02:13 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

If you look at my website there is a GuestBook.
Since you are from Britain that could be the problem. Britain is being
overrun by Moslems from North Africa who are taking over the country.
Europe will soon be known as Eurabia.
Your use of nasty language proves to me your immaturity. GOD BLESS
AMERICA!