Bye-bye INF treaty?

Old March 14th 07, 04:23 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Default Bye-bye INF treaty?

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:On Mar 12, 9:51 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :On Mar 12, 3:23 pm, "Jordan" wrote:
: : On Mar 12, 6:07 pm, "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : On Mar 10, 2:49 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: :
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : :About euros vs. dollars, who conspired and how? Do tell. I mean you
: : :have this idea about how I have a conspiracy theory. What is it? What
: : :does it look like to you?
: :
: : The claim that this was the root of the Iraq war, of course. Pure
: : paranoid conspiracy theory...
: :
: : It was one of the "real" causes of the Iraq war. Can't have OPEC
: : countries accepting anything but dollars, or else someone could get
: : hurt (to borrow from the likes of Tony Soprano).
: :
: : What evidence do you have that this was one of our reasons for
: : invading Iraq?
: :
: :Start he
: :
: :http://socrates.berkeley.edu/~pdscott/iraq.html
:
: No evidence in there. Pure rhetoric.
:
:Why don't you tell that to the professor yourself. I dare you.

Why would I want to waste the time? You know, you're real big on this
"I dare you" thing. How's that working for you? What's your mental
and emotional age, about 9?

:
: :and he
: :
: :http://www.countercurrents.org/us-petrov200106.htm
:
: No evidence in there, either. More pure rhetoric.
:
:Same thing. Challenge the poster. I dare you.

See above.

: Do you know what 'evidence' means, Eric?
:
:Yes, by posing the question above, you're trying to take the focus off
f the material presented above and put it on the messenger. The
:evidence is clear on that dumb Freddy. I won't let you do that.

Ok, you don't know what evidence is.

:The evidence was that Cheney shot a man and tried to cover it up. What
:happened in that case? What good was evidence?

Another lie. Nobody tried to cover anything up.

:Speaking of Cheney, why don't you simply claim to refute the links
:above by stating that Cheney knows ALL about what led to the Iraq war.

Why would I do that? You're not quite sane, are you?

:Or do you think that there is gray area in between what Cheney claims
:and the authors of the above links, that you're also afraid to talk
:about by trying to shift the focus on the messenger?

I don't waste intellectual effort on fools and idiots.

Hint: This explains the tenor and thought that goes into my postings
'replying' to you.

territory."
--G. Behn
Old March 14th 07, 04:27 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:On Mar 13, 3:58 pm, (Rand Simberg)
:wrote:
: On 13 Mar 2007 12:15:46 -0700, in a place far, far away, "Eric Chomko"
: made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such
: a way as to indicate that:
:
: And yet you're accusing someone of censorship on what basis, again?
:
: His overwillingness to interject his bias. Rand also like snipping
: vital parts of posts. I'll go out on a limb here and state that if
: Rand could he'd change posts and prevent others from reading them as
: that is the sleazy sort of person he is and that opinion is based upon
: results seen around here. I have long stated that he is intellectually
: dishonest in that regard.
:
: Yes, you go wqy out on a limb. That's slanderous, if not libelous,
: and there's zero basis for it.
:
:You'll have to disprove what I claim as being true to qualify for it
:being slander. You can't.

Wrong. YOU need to prove it true as a defense. If you cannot, then
you'll lose.

I'd suggest you stop consulting your alligator mouth and get your
hummingbird ass to a lawyer before you start asserting what the law
says.

-- Thomas Jefferson
Old March 17th 07, 08:06 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:On Mar 13, 3:58 pm, (Rand Simberg)
:wrote:
[...]

So your claim of 'wrong' is really 'maybe' based upon the outcome of
the case.

I'd suggest you stop consulting your alligator mouth and get your
hummingbird ass to a lawyer before you start asserting what the law
says.

How about you go and screw yourself as you seem to be in love with
yourself more than anything else.

My lawyer would not only kick your ass in court he'd beat you to a
pulp on the street if you crossed him. That's no threat, Freddy, but
the truth.

-- Thomas Jefferson

Old March 17th 07, 08:17 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :On Mar 12, 3:23 pm, "Jordan" wrote:
: : On Mar 12, 6:07 pm, "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : On Mar 10, 2:49 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: :
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
[...]

Taranslation: You're a chicken ****.

You know, you're real big on this "I dare you" thing.

Only when it's meaningful, Freddy.

How's that working for you?

With actual punks like you?! Great!

What's your mental and emotional age, about 9?

Still makes me your senior.

:
: :and he
: :
: :http://www.countercurrents.org/us-petrov200106.htm
:
: No evidence in there, either. More pure rhetoric.
:
:Same thing. Challenge the poster. I dare you.

See above.

A ceiling. How's your padded cell?

: Do you know what 'evidence' means, Eric?
:
:Yes, by posing the question above, you're trying to take the focus off
f the material presented above and put it on the messenger. The
:evidence is clear on that dumb Freddy. I won't let you do that.

Ok, you don't know what evidence is.

The evidence is that you're a chicken-**** becuse I'm pretty sure I
can arrange a way for you to discuss the professor's comments on Iraq,
euros and oil with you on-line if you like.

:The evidence was that Cheney shot a man and tried to cover it up. What
:happened in that case? What good was evidence?

Another lie. Nobody tried to cover anything up.

How long did it take to report that a man was shot in a hunting
accident?! Freddy, you don't wait until the next day!

Are you that much of an apologist for this adminsiration that you have
lost your ability to reason?

:Speaking of Cheney, why don't you simply claim to refute the links
:above by stating that Cheney knows ALL about what led to the Iraq war.

Why would I do that? You're not quite sane, are you?

So you think Cheney is a liar, too?

:Or do you think that there is gray area in between what Cheney claims
:and the authors of the above links, that you're also afraid to talk
:about by trying to shift the focus on the messenger?

I don't waste intellectual effort on fools and idiots.

That is because the whole topic is beyond you. You're really bad at
accepting the fact that you're ignorant aren't you? It is just easier
to call the other guy 'stupid' rather than to admit that you're
clueless, isn't it?

Hint: This explains the tenor and thought that goes into my postings
'replying' to you.

Yes, you get mad at your own ignorance and stupidity and project onto
me and others that know more about the issues than you do. Projection,
Freddy, and a classic case of it.

territory."
--G. Behn

Old March 17th 07, 08:52 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :On Mar 13, 3:58 pm, (Rand Simberg)
: :wrote:
[...]

English not your first language, Eric? Go read the preceding sequence
again.

:
: I'd suggest you stop consulting your alligator mouth and get your
: hummingbird ass to a lawyer before you start asserting what the law
: says.
:
:How about you go and screw yourself as you seem to be in love with
:yourself more than anything else.

Now blot before all that flying spittle shorts out your keyboard.

Better yet, don't.

:My lawyer would not only kick your ass in court he'd beat you to a
ulp on the street if you crossed him. That's no threat, Freddy, but
:the truth.

Poor Eric. I think the poor boy has finally gone completely 'round
the bend...

--
"False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the
soul with evil."
Old March 17th 07, 09:04 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :On Mar 12, 9:51 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :On Mar 12, 3:23 pm, "Jordan" wrote:
: : : On Mar 12, 6:07 pm, "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : On Mar 10, 2:49 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : :
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : :
[...]

But doing 'taranslations' into Chimpkoese really isn't particularly
meaningful.

: You know, you're real big on this "I dare you" thing.
:
:Only when it's meaningful, Freddy.

Then it must be 'meaningful' to you all the time. Poor Eric...

:How's that working for you?
:
:With actual punks like you?! Great!

Sure it is. Since I'm not wasting time on your 'dares' and you're
certainly not accomplishing anything else with them other than to make
yourself look stupid, I guess we're back to your proclivity for having
folks **** in your face again.

: What's your mental and emotional age, about 9?
:
:Still makes me your senior.

Of course it does, Eric. Of course it does.

snicker

: :
: : :and he
: : :
: : :http://www.countercurrents.org/us-petrov200106.htm
: :
: : No evidence in there, either. More pure rhetoric.
: :
: :Same thing. Challenge the poster. I dare you.
:
: See above.
:
:A ceiling. How's your padded cell?

So you have no evidence for the idiocy you spew. What else is new?

: : Do you know what 'evidence' means, Eric?
: :
: :Yes, by posing the question above, you're trying to take the focus off
: f the material presented above and put it on the messenger. The
: :evidence is clear on that dumb Freddy. I won't let you do that.
:
: Ok, you don't know what evidence is.
:
:The evidence is that you're a chicken-**** becuse I'm pretty sure I
:can arrange a way for you to discuss the professor's comments on Iraq,
:euros and oil with you on-line if you like.

Why would I want to waste the time, Eric? Are you really so stupid
that you think someone not bothering to debate some piece of ignorant
idiocy means something?

They call that place 'Berzerkeley' for a reason, Eric.

: :The evidence was that Cheney shot a man and tried to cover it up. What
: :happened in that case? What good was evidence?
:
: Another lie. Nobody tried to cover anything up.
:
:How long did it take to report that a man was shot in a hunting
:accident?! Freddy, you don't wait until the next day!

Why not? You do know what 'accident' means, don't you, Eric?

:Are you that much of an apologist for this adminsiration that you have
:lost your ability to reason?

Are you that raving that you are unhinged?

:
: :Speaking of Cheney, why don't you simply claim to refute the links
: :above by stating that Cheney knows ALL about what led to the Iraq war.
:
: Why would I do that? You're not quite sane, are you?
:
:So you think Cheney is a liar, too?

Poor Eric. He can't do anything but make things up.

: :Or do you think that there is gray area in between what Cheney claims
: :and the authors of the above links, that you're also afraid to talk
: :about by trying to shift the focus on the messenger?
:
: I don't waste intellectual effort on fools and idiots.
:
:That is because the whole topic is beyond you. You're really bad at
:accepting the fact that you're ignorant aren't you? It is just easier
:to call the other guy 'stupid' rather than to admit that you're
:clueless, isn't it?

Calling YOU stupid is quite easy. You offer so much proof of it all
on your own, after all.

: Hint: This explains the tenor and thought that goes into my postings
: 'replying' to you.
:
:Yes, you get mad at your own ignorance and stupidity and project onto
:me and others that know more about the issues than you do. Projection,
:Freddy, and a classic case of it.

Eric, you spray a lot of words but you make little sense. You make a
lot of claims but never support any of them. You rant and fume and
blame everyone else when you make yourself look like an unbalanced
idiot.

Get some help.

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."
Old March 19th 07, 05:13 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

On Mar 17, 3:52 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Eric Chomko" wrote:

::Fred J. McCall wrote:

: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :On Mar 13, 3:58 pm, (Rand Simberg)
: :wrote:
[...]

Yes, your comment was dumb the second time as well.

:
: I'd suggest you stop consulting your alligator mouth and get your
: hummingbird ass to a lawyer before you start asserting what the law
: says.
:
:How about you go and screw yourself as you seem to be in love with
:yourself more than anything else.

Now blot before all that flying spittle shorts out your keyboard.

You don't warrent spit unless I can get you right in the eye...

Better yet, don't.

Yes, vagueness is your lot in life. Poor Freddy...

:My lawyer would not only kick your ass in court he'd beat you to a
ulp on the street if you crossed him. That's no threat, Freddy, but
:the truth.

Poor Eric. I think the poor boy has finally gone completely 'round
the bend...

You think so? Nope, I can't get a lot crazier, but can come no where
near your craziness.

Old March 19th 07, 05:29 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

On Mar 17, 4:04 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Eric Chomko" wrote:

::Fred J. McCall wrote:

: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :On Mar 12, 9:51 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :On Mar 12, 3:23 pm, "Jordan" wrote:
: : : On Mar 12, 6:07 pm, "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : On Mar 10, 2:49 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : :
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : :
[...]

A spelling flame? Low even for you, Freddy.

: You know, you're real big on this "I dare you" thing.
:
:Only when it's meaningful, Freddy.

Then it must be 'meaningful' to you all the time. Poor Eric...

Nope, only when people that have egos larger than their intellect are
involved. You know, like you and Rand.

:How's that working for you?
:
:With actual punks like you?! Great!

Sure it is. Since I'm not wasting time on your 'dares' and you're
certainly not accomplishing anything else with them other than to make
yourself look stupid, I guess we're back to your proclivity for having
folks **** in your face again.

I have challenged you to a software duel and you chickened out,
complete with your computer science degree. Want to go into hardware?
Ever worked with TTL, Freddy? CMOS? Do you know off the top of your
head what the fanout of a TTL circuit is?

: What's your mental and emotional age, about 9?
:
:Still makes me your senior.

Of course it does, Eric. Of course it does.

snicker

Each time you snicker you look dumber than the last time. You do it
often.

: :
: : :and he
: : :
: : :http://www.countercurrents.org/us-petrov200106.htm
: :
: : No evidence in there, either. More pure rhetoric.
: :
: :Same thing. Challenge the poster. I dare you.
:
: See above.
:
:A ceiling. How's your padded cell?

So you have no evidence for the idiocy you spew. What else is new?

Spew? No, state. Spew is venom. That is what you do because in all
your training, you never learned how to get along with others.

: : Do you know what 'evidence' means, Eric?
: :
: :Yes, by posing the question above, you're trying to take the focus off
: f the material presented above and put it on the messenger. The
: :evidence is clear on that dumb Freddy. I won't let you do that.
:
: Ok, you don't know what evidence is.
:
:The evidence is that you're a chicken-**** becuse I'm pretty sure I
:can arrange a way for you to discuss the professor's comments on Iraq,
:euros and oil with you on-line if you like.

Why would I want to waste the time, Eric?

You seem to love doing just that on USENET.

Are you really so stupid
that you think someone not bothering to debate some piece of ignorant
idiocy means something?

In this case, yes.

They call that place 'Berzerkeley' for a reason, Eric.

Easy for you just to write it off like that. How conservative of you.

: :The evidence was that Cheney shot a man and tried to cover it up. What
: :happened in that case? What good was evidence?
:
: Another lie. Nobody tried to cover anything up.
:
:How long did it take to report that a man was shot in a hunting
:accident?! Freddy, you don't wait until the next day!

Why not? You do know what 'accident' means, don't you, Eric?

I also know what 'coverup' means.

:Are you that much of an apologist for this adminsiration that you have
:lost your ability to reason?

Are you that raving that you are unhinged?

No, I just question your alliegance to an obviosuly failed
administration. Why not just admit you were wrong and be a man for
once. Huh?

:
: :Speaking of Cheney, why don't you simply claim to refute the links
: :above by stating that Cheney knows ALL about what led to the Iraq war.
:
: Why would I do that? You're not quite sane, are you?
:
:So you think Cheney is a liar, too?

Poor Eric. He can't do anything but make things up.

You continue to avoid.

: :Or do you think that there is gray area in between what Cheney claims
: :and the authors of the above links, that you're also afraid to talk
: :about by trying to shift the focus on the messenger?
:
: I don't waste intellectual effort on fools and idiots.
:
:That is because the whole topic is beyond you. You're really bad at
:accepting the fact that you're ignorant aren't you? It is just easier
:to call the other guy 'stupid' rather than to admit that you're
:clueless, isn't it?

Calling YOU stupid is quite easy. You offer so much proof of it all
on your own, after all.

You can call me anything you want, but doing so only makes you look
stupid given that you return more of my posts than I do of yours.

: Hint: This explains the tenor and thought that goes into my postings
: 'replying' to you.
:
:Yes, you get mad at your own ignorance and stupidity and project onto
:me and others that know more about the issues than you do. Projection,
:Freddy, and a classic case of it.

Eric, you spray a lot of words but you make little sense.

Spray? Use the write verb, Freddy. Not doing so only makes you look
stupid, have an agenda, or both.

You make a
lot of claims but never support any of them. You rant and fume and
blame everyone else when you make yourself look like an unbalanced
idiot.

I am much more calm and balanced than you are. Rant? More projection
on your part.

Get some help.

This is the most classic case of "physician, heal thyself", that I
have ever read on USENET.

Eric

Old March 20th 07, 04:12 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:On Mar 17, 3:52 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: ::Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :On Mar 13, 3:58 pm, (Rand Simberg)
: : :wrote:
[...]

Poor Eric. He just can't read...

:
: :
: : I'd suggest you stop consulting your alligator mouth and get your
: : hummingbird ass to a lawyer before you start asserting what the law
: : says.
: :
: :How about you go and screw yourself as you seem to be in love with
: :yourself more than anything else.
:
: Now blot before all that flying spittle shorts out your keyboard.
:
:You don't warrent spit unless I can get you right in the eye...

But the only thing you seem to hit is yourself.

: Better yet, don't.
:
:Yes, vagueness is your lot in life. Poor Freddy...

Poor Eric. He just can't follow even simple things...

: :My lawyer would not only kick your ass in court he'd beat you to a
: ulp on the street if you crossed him. That's no threat, Freddy, but
: :the truth.
:
: Poor Eric. I think the poor boy has finally gone completely 'round
: the bend...
:
:You think so?

Pretty well demonstrated...