Apollo Trivia Question

Old July 30th 06, 02:31 AM posted to sci.space.history
jonathan

Default Apollo Trivia Question

Where is this piece of Apollo mission hardware ...located...today?

http://www.insideksc.cjb.net:8081/mo...F/MQFAMANB.JPG

And is it well guarded? Because I want it~

Old July 30th 06, 03:33 AM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected][_1_]

Isn't that the micro inside the Mobile Quarantine Facility ??

Old July 30th 06, 03:16 PM posted to sci.space.history
jonathan

wrote in message
oups.com...
Isn't that the micro inside the Mobile Quarantine Facility ??

Yep, aint it pretty?

Old July 30th 06, 03:42 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected][_1_]

jonathan wrote:

Yep, aint it pretty?

Yes it is, looks like it's made by Amana.

Any idea where it is now ??

Old July 30th 06, 03:54 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected][_1_]

http://24.73.239.154:8081/moonshot/MQF/MQFSINK1.JPG

I think this is the same micro looking at it from behind !!

Old July 31st 06, 03:37 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_1_]

jonathan wrote:
Ya know, looking back, it seems pretty amazing the National
Academy of Sciences insisted on the quarantine. I mean
does anyone today think life on the surface of the moon
is possible at all?

I'm wondering if the elaborate and expensive quarantine
was more for public consumption. I mean all that effort
when the capsule hatch was wide open when it was
in the sea waiting to be retrieved.

Not of viable life, but otherwise tonnes of nifty cosmic spores that
have long since been gamma and hard-X-ray terminated, double-IR roasted
and/or having been vacuum sub-frozen to death, and otherwise rather
nicely salted. Why not ask the wizards of FAS?

Trivia fact; it was all a nifty ruse, exactly like the perpetrated
cold-war and those WMD as of lately. Only a few trillions per decade
spendy and somewhat lethal if you got in anyone's way or so much as
thought of telling the truth.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 31st 06, 04:29 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley

"jonathan" wrote in message
. ..
Ya know, looking back, it seems pretty amazing the National
Academy of Sciences insisted on the quarantine. I mean
does anyone today think life on the surface of the moon
is possible at all?

I'm wondering if the elaborate and expensive quarantine
was more for public consumption. I mean all that effort
when the capsule hatch was wide open when it was
in the sea waiting to be retrieved.

The "elaborate and expensive" quarantine was peanuts compared to the overall
cost of Apollo.

Jeff
safety"
- B. Franklin, Bartlett's Familiar Quotations (1919)

Old July 31st 06, 05:57 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_1_]

Trivia truth and consequences about our NASA/Apollo missions.

There was no need of any full scale lunar orbit that would have been
unavoidably time comsuming and thereby nasty and otherwise extremely
lethal to human DNA unless being as well shielded as were the robotic
cameras taking all of those nifty images from orbit.

At most we're talking about a somewhat testy though short stint within
LL-1, and even that much wasn't necessarily the full package or even on
behalf of getting those Apollo missions fully into the sweet-spot or
nullification zone. Therefore the required energy for retrothrust
wasn't utilized for accomplishing the moon orbit and of their
subsequently breaking free of the moon's gravity. Only smaller robotic
probes orbited that physically dark and nasty moon of ours.

For accomplishing that much, they had loads of fuel to burn. Robotics
did however orbit the moon, and having nicely photographed that
physically dark orb, having then processed and transferring each of
those images while on the fly. Therefore, we have no such actual film
as ever having been returned to Earth for processing.

The nearly 30% inert GLOW and the nearly as good as 60:1 ratio of
rocket per payload make it perfectly clear, at least by the numbers and
regular laws of physics and of known rocket-science, that putting
nearly 50t into lunar orbit and so quickly never happened.

It seems that I've been requested by the almighty GOOGLE hosted Usenet
authority to "**** off".

Well folks, "**** off" is my point exactly, that nobody here within
this all-knowing "**** off" Usenet from hell cares about sharing the
truth, least not about humanity, history or about anything that
actually matters for the quality of life or even on behalf of sharing
the few remaining energy and food resources with the likes of Muslims
or any other non-Jewish folks, much less on behalf of defending mother
Earth that's currently going postal.

Obviously you folks either don't want to share and share alike, or else
you wouldn't so much as dare honestly discuss those NASA/Apollo A-11,
A-14 or A-16 missions as having that absolutely terrific and otherwise
unavoidable look-see at Venus. Why am I and many other honest folks
not the least bit surprised.

In that case of "**** off", here's a my latest suggestion to each of
those naysayers that typically suck and blow (such as most of these
Third Reich collaborating contributors to this topic, as in much like
yourself):
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/SimplyMagic/TightFit.jpg
"Chris Krolczyk, former Smithsonian anthropologist (and an
evolutionist, obviously), does his thing outside National
Museum of Natural History. Amazingly, Krolczyk reported
meeting Tony Blair, President Bush and Rush Limbaugh inside
the tunnel. Krolczyk has since left the Smithsonian to join
Monty Pyton's Flying Circus."

The rest of Ed Conrad's "RARE PHOTO OF FIRST MAN IN THE MOON -- FOX
NEWS EXCLUSIVE" topic has also been sharing a bit of the actual truth
and nothing but the truth.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...86a2ae5fb3c491
or as otherwise offered by this tpoic: "EXCLUSIVE PHOTO -- FIRST MAN IN
THE MOON"
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...326bc56dc99e86

Besides Ed Conrad's honest contributions to science and the best
available terrestrial truth about the extra age of humanity that's as
old if not older than coal; what do you folks have to say on behalf of
other intelligent life, as having been existing/coexisting on Venus.

What's technically and otherwise perhaps evolutionary as to being
within the realm of what's doable about Venus?

What's all that wrong about there being a massive fluid arch on such a
geothermally active Venus?

What's so impossible or unlikely about other life existing/coexisting
on Venus?

What doesn't a newish planet like Venus have going for itself?
-
Brad Guth

what was Apollo 1's mission to be? PowerPost2000 History 16 July 1st 06 03:16 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ CAPCOM Astronomy Misc 16 February 21st 06 02:07 PM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 February 4th 04 07:48 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 08:33 PM