Brad Guth's Credentials

Old March 21st 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

Ami Silberman wrote:

The closest US equivelent I can think of is the
Go-Go's. (Who, BTW, actually, once upon a time, prior to their first album,
were actually a punk band.)

The Go-Go's would kick Bananarama's ass any day of the week. Jane would
somersault over their heads, Belinda would vomit up cheap booze on them,
Charlotte would inject them with heroin, Kathy would set fire to their
pubic hair.
Bananarama were no Go-Go's!

Pat
Old March 21st 06, 12:13 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Eric Chomko wrote:

Didn't the song, "Venus" come out in like 1970?. I mean 35+ years here...
Also, wasn't it basically a one hit wonder? Bananarama took advantage of
the video age by covering it and getting themselves exposed, for a lack of
a better term. Anyway, does anyone have an image or two the the band,
Shocking Blue, sa we can compare them to Bananarama and at least make this
thread somewhat entertaining.

http://www.geocities.com/ofmang/greg/shockblu.html

Pat
Old March 21st 06, 02:12 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Robert Juliano,
1a) why is it necessary to impress anyone? Isn't the truth all that
matters?
2a) but you are a Usenet kook and a loon (pagan and brown-nosed none
the less).
3a) observationology isn't supposed to be a word because, it's a hard
matter of fact.
4a) perhaps our NASA as well as yourself are simply too gosh darn
brown-nosed to see your own squat.

BTW; there's lots of nifty non-words that are quite usable in the case
against your pagan NASA and of your born-again pagan warlord that
should be tried for crimes against humanity after first being
thoughtfully interrogated by Alkida and Taliban. Punishment should be
death, however being forced into to being a brown-nosed minion to the
likes of Saddam might prove a bit more interesting.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 21st 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Tex Houston wrote:

"Ami Silberman" wrote in message

And for space relevence? Dave Stewart has written an opera based on
Barberella.

Next time throw in some relevance to rec.aviation.military or leave us out.

Fair enough?

You want some relevance, mister?
"Barbarella" was a FRENCH comic strip.
Roger Vadim was a FRENCH director.
JANE FONDA played Barbarella in Roger Vadim's FRENCH movie.
And you know what happened then?
JANE FONDA WAS PHOTOGRAPHED SITTING ON A COMMIE ANTIAIRCRAFT GUN IN
_FRENCH_ INDOCHINA!
So if FRENCH director Luc Besson were to marry a stripper like Anna
Nicole Smith...
And decide to re-film "Barbarella" based on this opera....
Well, he's already married that little Russki slut Milla Jovovich....and
God knows what her GODLESS RED COMMIE KISSES did to his ALREADY PINKO
FRENCH mind...
So, the way I see it, inside of two years we see photos of Anna Nicole
Smith sitting on a SYRIAN SA-6 GAINFUL MISSILE LAUNCHER somewhere near
DAMASCUS, ready to SHOOT OUR BOYS DOWN as we go looking for those
GOD-DAMNED WMDs that SADDAM hid somewhere in one of those GOD-DAMNED
ARAB COUNTRIES!
Because SYRIA, like VIETNAM, used to be FRENCH!
So put that in your TAILPIPE and SMOKE IT, Mr. "Tex Houston"...if that's
your REAL name....me, I'm betting it's something closer to FRANCOIS
PAREE! ;-)

Pat
Old March 21st 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Robert Juliano ) wrote:
: Eric Chomko wrote:
: Pat Flannery ) wrote:
:
:
: : Peter Twydell wrote:
:
: :
: : Yeah, but everybody but everybody saw the video of Bananarama's cover
: : of it.
: : And let's face it- Bananarama WERE Venusian Firewomen. :-D
: :
: : Pat
: :
: : Everybody but me! I've never seen the Bananarama version, and I'd find
: : it difficult to identify them anyway, having given up pop music some
: : time ago.
: : I was watching the original group and grooving to the music in Dutch
: : discos in the 70s...
:
:
: : Remember the Spice Girls? (cut to a scene in a trendy bar: "Hey! Aren't
: : you Posh Spice? I'll have another whiskey on the rocks.")
: : Bananarama was sort of the same idea- they were fun to look at and they
: : could sort of sing also.
:
: Spice Girls, who could forget?
:
: : Until I read that "Venus" was a cover of the Shocking Blue song a few
: : years ago, I'd never heard it. I'd also never heard of the band Shocking
: : Blue, and only rumors that Holland existed at all...and those consisted
: : of strange stories of lesbian perversions as little boys stuck their
: : fingers into dykes.
:
: Didn't the song, "Venus" come out in like 1970?. I mean 35+ years here...
: Also, wasn't it basically a one hit wonder? Bananarama took advantage of
: the video age by covering it and getting themselves exposed, for a lack of
: a better term. Anyway, does anyone have an image or two the the band,
: Shocking Blue, sa we can compare them to Bananarama and at least make this
: thread somewhat entertaining.
:
: I mean how many times with "naysaying", "Christ on a stick", "Third Reich"
: and "brown-nose" can one take?!?
:
: Eric
:
: : Pat

: I figure those terms would be great for a punk song. If we can re-work a
: punk song for jazz, maybe we can hit more than one song market...

Spacey moog music (i.e. Spyro-gyra(sp)) w/gansta rap?

Eric

: Bob
Old March 21st 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Pat Flannery ) wrote:

: Eric Chomko wrote:

: Didn't the song, "Venus" come out in like 1970?. I mean 35+ years here...
: Also, wasn't it basically a one hit wonder? Bananarama took advantage of
: the video age by covering it and getting themselves exposed, for a lack of
: a better term. Anyway, does anyone have an image or two the the band,
: Shocking Blue, sa we can compare them to Bananarama and at least make this
: thread somewhat entertaining.
:
:

: http://www.geocities.com/ofmang/greg/shockblu.html

Thanks. I guess since only one member of Shocking Blue is female and all
four of Bananarama are female, the latter wins by default. Though, the SB
version of the song 'Venus' is better, IMO.

Eric

: Pat
Old March 21st 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

1a.) The truth is what matters, and it would be lovely if you'd list
some. At least ONCE.

2.a) Brad, I'm not the one being the loon. I'm not the one who believes
in loony tune things like: "NASA is pagan," "bush is a pagan warlord,"
"we never went to the moon," and the ever-popular "there's life on
venus." All of those are your statements, and all are the utterings of a
loon.

3a.) the word "observationology" means nothing. You seem to be trying to
use it to convince others that you somehow have a better grasp of facts
than the rest of us. Bad news for you: you don't have even an adequate
grasp of facts. Get a clue

4a.) the last statement you gave isn't even worth grading at grade
school level.

The entirety of your "by the way" statement is nothing other than a
cheap attempt to once again deflect attention from the fact that you've
got no proof for your mutterings, and no style to carry yourself.

Now go back to the nice nurse and take your meds.

less than respectfully,

Bob
Old March 21st 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Eric Chomko wrote:
Robert Juliano ) wrote:
: Eric Chomko wrote:
: Pat Flannery ) wrote:
:
:
: : Peter Twydell wrote:
:
: :
[...]

I think we could cook up an album with that concept...

Bob
Old March 21st 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Robert Juliano,
Good grief, when if ever are you and your naysay mindset going to
honestly contribute to the topic at hand?

Why is your brown-nosed naysayism so encharge of your intellectual
mainstream buttology?

What part of LLPOF is over your supposed all-knowing and extremely
brown-nosed head?

What my eyes are observing right now is that I'm communicating with a
high member of the Skull and Bones cult that's a surviving cloak on
behalf of the incest cloned likes of the Third Reich. Either that or
you're just plain old Jewish and/or that of a brown-nosed collaborating
minion to such. Which is it?
-
Brad Guth

Old March 21st 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Robert Juliano,
Of what I've subjectively interpreted (aka observationology extracted)
about Venus isn't the least bit brown-nosed nor is any of it based upon
the sorts of hocus-pocus conditional laws of physics that supposedly
got us walking on the moon, with only infomercial-science to show for
it all.

Why are you and the likes of your naysay collective so deathly afraid
of contributing to whatever's so potentially intelligent/artificial on
Venus, and why is it that you're even afraid of sharing as to whatever
LL-1 and of the LSE-CM/ISS has to offer????

Exactly how bogus and/or born-again pagan are you?
-
Brad Guth