Brad Guth's Credentials

Old March 17th 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

"Brad Guth" blathered incoherently:

Is there a hidden Usenet ruel of such spooks and moles and/or
NOVA/GOOGLE infomercial damage-control borgs making absolutely certain
that the world knows how terribly unfortunate your incest cloned
mutations turned out?

THAT'S MY BRAD!

(audience laughter)

Old March 17th 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

In message .com, Brad
Guth writes
Peter Twydell,
Is this the very best Usnet ****ology that your incest buttology can
muster?

This thread looks as if it will outlast Cats or Phantom. Is there a
chance we could get Andrew Lloyd Webber to set it to music?

-
Brad Guth

QED
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!
Old March 17th 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Rand Simberg ) wrote:
: On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:40:34 -0500, in a place far, far away, "I"
: made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
: such a way as to indicate that:

: "Brad Guth" screamed:
:
: Is this the very best Usnet ****ology that your incest buttology can
: muster?
:
: Hmmm, with Brad's limited vocabulary, can you imagine what it must be like at the Guth household?.....
:
: "Dinner is ready, dear! Are you coming?"
:
: "NO! I have to tell off these brown-nosed minions of ****ology!"
:
: "Um, that's nice dear... but your dinner is getting cold..."
:
: "Dammit woman, I smell butt cheeks... are you part of their spookologist conspiracy now?"
:
: "No dear, we're having pork chops, your favorite!"
:
: "Don't naysay me woman! I wrote the book on buttology! I smell crapola!"
:
: "No dear, I just burnt the biscuits a little. Dear, did you take your meds today?"
:
: "Don't give me that third-reich MIB crapola! Just slide my dinner under the door!"
:
: "O.k., honey... by the way, what would you like for breakfast in the morning?"
:
: "Scrappola! With two incest-cloned eggs, conspiracy-side-up!!!!"

: Actually, I can see the makings of a hit sitcom here.

: "That's My Brad"

That or "Guthology" or "The World According to Guth".
Old March 17th 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:29:34 -0500, in a place far, far away, "I"
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

I'll compare him to Einstein. He's no Einstein.

He's no Einstein?

Hell... he's no Forest Gump!

No, he'd have to triple his IQ to approach that.
Old March 17th 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Peter Twydell wrote:
In message .com, Brad
Guth writes

For the record, I believe that my words are far more understandable
than those of your's, or even better off than most of those words
associated with whatever's NASA certified, of which those scriptures of
your all-knowing NASA are not even up to LeapFrog-science standards.

As the Iron Duke said: 'If you believe that, you will believe anything'.
Even this paragraph is incomprehensible.

This thread looks as if it will outlast Cats or Phantom. Is there a
chance we could get Andrew Lloyd Webber to set it to music?

sounds good. Let's figure out a few of the murky areas, and we can set
it up. some points of question...
1.) Should this be a set piece, or a moving stage?
2.) do we want dance routines? (the dancing guth-boys?)
3.) should we have an intermission? should we sell meds at the intermission?

4.) does Guth die in the play? Does his spirit live on?

Bob
Old March 17th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:12:23 -0500, Robert Juliano wrote:

Peter Twydell wrote:

As the Iron Duke said: 'If you believe that, you will believe anything'.
Even this paragraph is incomprehensible.

This thread looks as if it will outlast Cats or Phantom. Is there a
chance we could get Andrew Lloyd Webber to set it to music?

sounds good. Let's figure out a few of the murky areas, and we can set
it up. some points of question...
1.) Should this be a set piece, or a moving stage?
2.) do we want dance routines? (the dancing guth-boys?)
3.) should we have an intermission? should we sell meds at the intermission?

4.) does Guth die in the play? Does his spirit live on?

Bob

Some of the songs are already written by
Pat Flannery. And yes, Guth dies... as
strangely as he's lived

begin quote of classic Pat Flannery
=====================================

"Brad Guth" wrote

There's life on Venus; obviously NOT as we know it,

And there's Klingons off the starboard bow, Jim.

Given the temperature, I'd suspect something more along Horta/Tholian
lines.... but I think Murderous Magma Monsters; inherent enemy
of the Vensian Firewomen and their Pterodactyl allies, are the real
threat of that sphere shining in the twilight with it's
unholy light.

And since Brad was nice enough to send the
post to all these different groups- three
times to sci.space.history alone; it's about
time for a little retaliation...in song of
course; to the tune of "Venus" by Banarama:

"She's Got It!
Her weapon is a silver light,
flaming in a dim sunrise,
driving Brad Guth crazy,
with images hazy;
but that is no surprise!

She's Got It!
Hey Brad, She's Got It!
She's your passion,
in your mad fashion,
shining forth just for you!

Her Fire Women leave the ground,
burning like living flames,
and fly the whole planet 'round-
in a dirigible full of dames!

They've Got It!
Hey Brad, They've Got It!
They're your madness,
with their hot badness,
pulsing Laser beams that say "Let's screw!"

Cities are hidden there,
far beneath the sulfurous air,
cities that are made of fire-
your reason's funeral pyre!

They've got them!
Brad says they've got them-
"They've Got Bridges!
Built Between Ridges!"
For that is what you say!

But Venus is drifting off,
orbiting so far away...
it'll be a couple years,
before she comes again to play!

She's Had It!
Hey Brad, She's Had It!
She's your madness, and
your site's badness,
now go away and stay."

And of course the Venusian Pterodactyl Corps
Cadence, as they drag the ISS off to the
Lagrange point:

"We have got the ISS;
Movin' it is quite a mess;
It's to Venus we must go:
Vulvator's orders, don't you know;

Flap-Flap, One-Two;
Flap-Flap, Three-Four;
Venu...sian....
Pterodactyl Corps.

When we finally get it there;
The Firewomen will stop and stare;
Interplanetary communications post;
Boobalator will say: "It's the most!"

Flap-Flap, One-Two;
Flap-Flap, Three-Four;
We flap all day...
We work for whores.

And the day when we arrive;
Is the day for which we strive;
When the damn thing's at L-2 at last;
Our wings will be busted, and all in casts;

Flap-Flap, One-Two;
Flap-Flap, Three-four;
The sad remains of....
The Pterodactyl Corps!"

And the Death Dirge Cadence of the
Pterodactyl Corps:

"Now we are on Earth at last;
Flying from Venus was quite a blast.
Finding Guth's place wasn't hard;
"Venusians Welcome" mowed in his yard.

Flap-Flap, One-Two!
Flap-Flap, Three-Four!
We're all hungry...bust down the door!

Chase him round the living room;
Hungry Pterodactyls are his doom.
Pin him to the kitchen table;
He acts odd...a bit unstable.

Chomp-Chomp, One-Two!
Chomp-Chomp, Three-Four!
We're well fed...Guth's no more!

But this meal will give us gas;
Deadly gas that we must pass.
Synchronize those deadly farts;
This is how an earthquake starts.

Shake-Shake, One-Two!
Quake-Quake, Three-Four!
Vulvator's Vibrators...The Pterodactyl
Corps!"

I cannot say enough for Brad Guth's posts;
they are Charlie McCarthy to my W.C. Fields;
and Margaret Dumont to my Marx Brothers.

Pat

=====================================
end quote of classic Pat Flannery

--
Chuck Stewart
"Anime-style catgirls: Threat? Menace? Or just studying algebra?"

Old March 17th 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Chuck Stewart,
I'm impressed as all get-out. Such born-again pagan talent and such
wordy expertise that's all you.

I see that you're still just as badly sucking and blowing on behalf of
your pagan brown-nose duties?

BTW; besides such terrific song writings; what else is your expertise
good for?
-
Brad Guth

Old March 17th 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Brad Guth wrote:
Chuck Stewart,
I'm impressed as all get-out. Such born-again pagan talent and such
wordy expertise that's all you.

I see that you're still just as badly sucking and blowing on behalf of
your pagan brown-nose duties?

BTW; besides such terrific song writings; what else is your expertise
good for?
-
Brad Guth

Born again pagans??

I can just see it now:

"Give praise mah Brothahs and sistahs! Give PRAISE, I say unto YOU, give
PRAISE, unto the GAWDESS! SHE who was KNOWN as DI-annah! ASS-tarteh!
DEH-Meeter! and many, I SAY unto you, MANY othah names!

GATHAH yee faithful at least ONCE per MOON, in the shaded and SACRED
places, WHEREIN ye SHA-ULL worship HER in her MANY forms."

and so on...

Bob (now seriously worried about the pagan born agains showing up at the
door...)

Old March 17th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Robert Juliano ) wrote:
: Peter Twydell wrote:
: In message .com, Brad
: Guth writes
:
:
[...]

For props we'll need a tether, a cannon and an elevator. Some cows...

Eric

: Bob