My theory for the black holes

Old August 3rd 15, 04:33 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Томислав Димитров

Default My theory for the black holes

First of all - I got rid of my old avatar,I hope you will like the new(current) one.

So here it is... My whole theory is figured out after I done some huge research.I'm going to start with the human perspective of a black hole - What do we know about it?I mean do we even know what's inside?We came out with the sure thing that they have enormous "amount" of gravity and they are very dense,daahh .Their gravity is so big that all the light gets sucked in,right?But my theory tries to explain why are they black.I mean if the gravity swallows all the light how can that hole be black.The colors are product of the light if I can express myself like this.So,this leads me to think that they are kind of transperant.You may consider all of this nuts like I lost my marbles but it is all based on the blindness.A blind person can't see light,right?And it is proved that the blindness is not expressed through the black color,I mean if you are blind you won't see the color black.As the blind man can't see the light wherefrom he can't see the black color, so the black hole's gravity sucks all the light until there is no light wherefrom it can't be black.So the only thing that's left is the transperant theory..So the "transperant"(ex. black) hole shows the things behind it but not that close from him I mean the distant space.

So that is my theory.I do not know is it science-true.Can you give me your opinions?

Old August 3rd 15, 04:50 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 8/3/15 10:33 AM, Томислав Димитров wrote:

So here it is... My whole theory is figured out after I done some
huge research.I'm going to start with the human perspective of a
black hole - What do we know about it?I mean do we even know what's
inside?We came out with the sure thing that they have enormous
"amount" of gravity and they are very dense,daahh .Their gravity is
so big that all the light gets sucked in,right?

Black holes have no more gravity than any other mass, but is appear
to be concentrated at a point. Thus if one gets close the
gravitational force can be strong enough that light cannot escape.

Black holes are very simple -- three measurable properties.
http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/physics/BlackHole.html

--

sci.physics is an unmoderated newsgroup dedicated
to the discussion of physics, news from the physics

Old August 3rd 15, 05:09 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

On Mon, 3 Aug 2015 08:33:33 -0700 (PDT), ???????? ????????
wrote this crap:

So that is my theory.I do not know is it science-true.
Can you give me your opinions?

You wouldn't like it.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old August 3rd 15, 06:04 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 4:50:14 PM UTC+1, Sam Wormley wrote:
[...]

Nobody gets the joke.

Infinite density/zero volume = infinite volume/zero density = Nothing !..

Old August 3rd 15, 08:07 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 9:33:39 AM UTC-6, Томислав Димитров wrote:
And it is proved that the blindness is not expressed through the black color,I
mean if you are blind you won't see the color black.

Yes, but how can that possibly have anything to do with what a black hole is?

Why would the nature of the psychological sensation associated with the absence
of vision have anything to do with a physical process involving light or its
absence?

John Savard
Old August 3rd 15, 08:17 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

On 8/3/15 10:33 AM, ???????? ???????? wrote:

[...]

Steven Hawkings did. He wrote a paper on it. Any serious
mathematician gets it.

Old August 3rd 15, 08:30 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

It should be called the 'sinvulgarity' - a particularly funny way to describe 'Nothing' for those who have even the barest level of common sense.

Singularity = infinite density/zero volume which has the same meaning as infinite volume/zero density. It is insanity by any other name.

Old August 3rd 15, 10:38 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

On Mon, 3 Aug 2015 12:30:19 -0700 (PDT), oriel36
wrote this crap:

It should be called the 'sinvulgarity' - a particularly funny
way to describe 'Nothing' for those who have even the
barest level of common sense.

Singularity = infinite density/zero volume which has the
same meaning as infinite volume/zero density.
It is insanity by any other name.

Nothing gets by you.

Old August 3rd 15, 10:40 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Martin Brown

On 03/08/2015 16:33, Томислав Димитров wrote:
First of all - I got rid of my old avatar,I hope you will like the new(current) one.

So here it is... My whole theory is figured out after I done some huge research.
I'm going to start with the human perspective of a black hole - What

do we know about it?

Quite a lot. Laplace first conjectured the possibility of a gravitating
body with an escape velocity such that not even light could escape.

I mean do we even know what's inside?

Apart from at the singularity there is nothing special. Spagettification
will be a rather unpleasant experience but if you choose a nice big
black hole it won't happen anywhere near the event horizon. You will
just fade out from external view as you enter it becoming both fainter
and ever more red shifted.

We came out with the sure thing that they have enormous "amount" of gravity and they are very dense,daahh .

The singularity at the centre is infinitely dense and almost certainly
not correctly described by current theories but quantum gravity isn't
available yet. You will be very long, thin and dead before reaching it.

Their gravity is so big that all the light gets sucked in,right?

Not at all. Light can orbit around a black hole and the last stable
orbit for a non spinning BH is 3R but for a maximally spinning one eithe
R going in the same sense as the spin or 9R going against it.

Hollywood movies have a lot to answer for. Black holes are not cosmic
vacuum cleaners. If the sun turned into a BH tomorrow the planets would
still orbit it quite happily although the spin up would create a lot
more frame dragging and Mercury would suffer for it.

But my theory tries to explain why are they black.I mean if the gravity swallows all the light how can that hole be black.

It doesn't swallow all the light it merely never lets any light that
enters the event horizon ever get out again. Hence black.

It is a surface where any light that hits it is never reflected or
scattered this is pretty much a perfect definition of black.

The colors are product of the light if I can express myself like this.So,this leads me to think that they are kind of transperant.

The BH itself is black. Around it there is gravitational lensing as
light is bent by the gravitational field.

You may consider all of this nuts like I lost my marbles but it is all based on the blindness.
A blind person can't see light,right?And it is proved that the

blindness is not expressed through the black color,
I mean if you are blind you won't see the color black.As the blind

man can't see the light wherefrom he can't see the black color,
so the black hole's gravity sucks all the light until there is no

light wherefrom it can't be black.
So the only thing that's left is the transperant theory.So the

"transperant"(ex. black) hole shows
the things behind it but not that close from him I mean the distant

space.

So that is my theory.I do not know is it science-true.Can you give me your opinions?

Random word salad with a few buzzwords thrown in does not make a theory.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown
Old August 4th 15, 01:50 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 11:33:39 AM UTC-4, Томислав Димитров wrote:
First of all - I got rid of my old avatar,I hope you will like the new(current) one.

No one suggested that you get a new avatar.

Now take your theory over to sci.astro or uk.sci.astronomy where it will be welcomed and appreciated.