Blue Moon

Old August 1st 15, 01:22 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

Default Blue Moon

I was up at 2330 hours and walked out on my upstairs deck to check out
the blue moon, not a cloud in the sky. It was spectacular. Then I
was up at 0630 for my morning bike ride. When I left my house at 0700
the moon was setting over my pond and I had a rare sight. A blue moon
in a blue sky. It was spectacular. I tried to run over one of the
geese that hangs around the pond but I didn't get it. They don't
recognize a person on a bike as a threat so you can get real close to
them.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old August 2nd 15, 05:46 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Saturday, 1 August 2015 14:22:10 UTC+2, Lord Vath wrote:
I was up at 2330 hours and walked out on my upstairs deck to check out
the blue moon, not a cloud in the sky. It was spectacular. Then I
was up at 0630 for my morning bike ride. When I left my house at 0700
the moon was setting over my pond and I had a rare sight. A blue moon
in a blue sky. It was spectacular. I tried to run over one of the
geese that hangs around the pond but I didn't get it. They don't
recognize a person on a bike as a threat so you can get real close to
them.

Let's see now: You claim to own a mansion and all its expected attributes?

But you own only one deck, only one cycle and only one pond?

By which I presume you really mean that pile of industrial pallets leaning up against your abandoned warehouse in anticipation of another cold winter out of doors. The abandoned cycle was probably left by a fellow bum after running over all those empty bottles. While your, presumably toxic, "pond" is probably just one of those open sewers left behind by some long-forgotten, billionaire industrialist. Whose only contribution to local wealth were his backhanders to the local authorities responsible for environmental, health and safety control.

BTW: You cannot include the blue moon and the goose in your personal wealth portfolio. They do not belong to you and may well have been the result of imbibing too much "vintage" plonk from your [hick!] cellar[s].

BTW2: The goose only moved when its risk of personal injury outweighed the flock's combined strategy to put *you* [permanently] in the pond.

Hope this helps? ;ø]
Old August 2nd 15, 11:54 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 21:46:30 -0700 (PDT), "Chris.B"
wrote this crap:

On Saturday, 1 August 2015 14:22:10 UTC+2, Lord Vath wrote:
I was up at 2330 hours and walked out on my upstairs deck to check out
the blue moon, not a cloud in the sky. It was spectacular. Then I
was up at 0630 for my morning bike ride. When I left my house at 0700
the moon was setting over my pond and I had a rare sight. A blue moon
in a blue sky. It was spectacular. I tried to run over one of the
geese that hangs around the pond but I didn't get it. They don't
recognize a person on a bike as a threat so you can get real close to
them.

Let's see now: You claim to own a mansion and all its expected attributes?

But you own only one deck, only one cycle and only one pond?

Who says? I own three bicycles and a Harley. I did misspeak, I don't
own the pond. It's just up against my property. If I did, I'd shoot
the geese. They taste like turkey.

Hope this helps? ;ø]

Not a bit.

Old August 4th 15, 03:06 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 8:22:10 AM UTC-4, Lord Vath wrote:
I was up at 2330 hours and walked out on my upstairs deck to check out
the blue moon, not a cloud in the sky. It was spectacular. Then I
was up at 0630 for my morning bike ride. When I left my house at 0700
the moon was setting over my pond and I had a rare sight. A blue moon
in a blue sky. It was spectacular. I tried to run over one of the
geese that hangs around the pond but I didn't get it. They don't
recognize a person on a bike as a threat so you can get real close to
them.

http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/i...through_w.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVq3dfDDFKY

Despite their hazards to human health, those birds are protected by law. Do not give the thought police any ideas.

(When is waterfowl season in your area?)
Old August 4th 15, 06:19 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Tuesday, 4 August 2015 04:06:43 UTC+2, wrote:

(When is waterfowl season in your area?)

You silly goose!
Geese probably outnumber the human race.
Occasional acts of terrorism like flying through cough cockpit windows does not warrant their extinction!

Shame about the lion.. dentists ought to be an endangered species by now.spit
They say guns are the great levellers.
They can certainly level a lion without even trying.spit
Just like shooting lions in a barrel. rinse
Point and shoot. Any rich/damned fool/overpaid dentist can do it.spit
I heard he was offering free dental treatment to his Rhodesian ritual slaughter guides.
They needed it after they had their teeth knocked out by the international press.
Downside is they have to wait until they are released from jail in 50 years.
Then have saved up enough to become illegal immigrants to the USA.spitrinsespit
Now that didn't hurt [at all] did it? spit
Old August 4th 15, 11:31 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 1:19:21 AM UTC-4, Chris.B wrote:
On Tuesday, 4 August 2015 04:06:43 UTC+2, wsne... wrote:

(When is waterfowl season in your area?)

Geese probably outnumber the human race.

They don't outnumber the human race.

Occasional acts of terrorism like flying through cough cockpit windows does not warrant their extinction!

No one mentioned extinction. Try to stay on topic.

Point and shoot. Any rich/damned fool/overpaid dentist can do it.

How much should they be paid?

Old August 4th 15, 11:54 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Tuesday, 4 August 2015 12:31:22 UTC+2, wrote:

How much should they be paid?

Less than [say] arbitrarily being able to afford $35,000 per slaughtered lion?
Old August 4th 15, 12:19 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 6:54:59 AM UTC-4, Chris.B wrote:
On Tuesday, 4 August 2015 12:31:22 UTC+2, wsne... wrote:

How much should they be paid?

Less than [say] arbitrarily being able to afford $35,000 per slaughtered lion?

You didn't answer my question.
Old August 4th 15, 02:36 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

On Mon, 3 Aug 2015 22:19:19 -0700 (PDT), "Chris.B"
wrote this crap:

On Tuesday, 4 August 2015 04:06:43 UTC+2, wrote:

(When is waterfowl season in your area?)

You silly goose!
Geese probably outnumber the human race.
Occasional acts of terrorism like flying through
cough cockpit windows does not warrant their extinction!

Shame about the lion.. dentists ought to be an endangered
species by now.spit
They say guns are the great levellers.
They can certainly level a lion without even trying.spit
Just like shooting lions in a barrel. rinse

Planned Parenthood is killing people for money and yet you hear more
in the media about that lion.

Any day now, Planned Parenthood will be selling soylent green.