I have an idea!

Old July 29th 15, 09:44 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Томислав Димитров

Default I have an idea!

Hello there,fellows!

I have a bright theory about the fabric of the black holes and it sounds amazing but I wonder how can I send it right to Google so it could make it to a bigger amount of people beacause it is something that could change the whole perspective of the black holes.So,where and how I can send it to Google?
Old July 29th 15, 11:45 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_6_]

On Wednesday, 29 July 2015 16:44:31 UTC-4, Томислав Димитров wrote:
Hello there,fellows!

I have a bright theory about the fabric of the black holes and it sounds amazing but I wonder how can I send it right to Google so it could make it to a bigger amount of people beacause it is something that could change the whole perspective of the black holes.So,where and how I can send it to Google?

WTF would you send it to Google?
Old July 30th 15, 12:53 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 13:44:29 -0700 (PDT), ???????? ????????
wrote this crap:

Hello there,fellows!

I have a bright theory about the fabric of the black holes and it
sounds amazing but I wonder how can I send it right to Google
so it could make it to a bigger amount of people beacause
it is something that could change the whole perspective of the
black holes.So,where and how I can send it to Google?

I suggest a note in a bottle.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old July 30th 15, 12:55 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:45:32 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, 29 July 2015 16:44:31 UTC-4, ???????? ???????? wrote:
Hello there,fellows!

I have a bright theory about the fabric of the black holes

WTF would you send it to Google?

Google IS the black hole of the Internet.

Old July 30th 15, 07:29 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

wrote this crap:

WTF would you send it to Google?

Google IS the black hole of the Internet.

And it just swallowed Tomislav Dimitrov's great idea! :]

Even the brightest idea cannot escape from Google's event horizon. Every piece of advertising, ever invented, has become such a heavy burden on society that it has collapsed in on itself. Leaving only a black Google, a charred, colossal hagfish, floating in empty space for all eternity. Being steadily orbited by Job's Rotten Apple Core and Gate's personal mausoleum: Raised like some tacky Taj Mahal to the "10 Great Rotten Windows." Twin muses on the infinite corruption of infinite greed to the infinite cost of society. Technological monopolies will always be the weakest link under the coming onslaught of AI.
Old July 31st 15, 12:43 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 2:44:31 PM UTC-6, Томислав Димитров wrote:
Hello there,fellows!

I have a bright theory about the fabric of the black holes and it sounds
amazing but I wonder how can I send it right to Google so it could make it to a
bigger amount of people beacause it is something that could change the whole
perspective of the black holes.So,where and how I can send it to Google?

You certainly _could_ put your idea on a web site, and there are definitely
techniques you might use to improve your site's ranking on Google. (There isn't
a way to make your idea appear in Google searches without actually paying for
some web hosting... all right, that's an oversimplification - there is free web
hosting, and of course stuff that is posted to USENET is searchable.)

However, better advice to someone in your situation would be to actually study
some General Relativity so that you actually *know* something about black holes
before wasting the world's time with some great "theory" you've come up with.

The Internet already has too many kooks and crackpots on it as it is.

John Savard
Old July 31st 15, 11:25 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 4:44:31 PM UTC-4, Томислав Димитров wrote:

edit

I suggest that you get rid of that stupid-looking avatar, as your first step.

As a second step, why not post your idea to sci.astro ? They love crackpot theories.

Another possibility might be uk.sci.astronomy. Due to heavy cloud cover they will have plenty of down time during which to discuss your new theory.