Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar

Old December 20th 08, 10:02 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar

Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...k/6174490.html

Quating Steve Lindsey - NASA Liar : "NASA spent several years studying
architectures and researching every available commercial rocket"

Steve Lindsey - NASA Liar.
Old December 20th 08, 04:27 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
bob haller safety advocate

On Dec 20, 4:02�am, kT wrote:
Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...k/6174490.html

Quating Steve Lindsey - NASA Liar : "NASA spent several years studying
architectures and researching every available commercial rocket"

Steve Lindsey - NASA Liar.

yeah he is a nasa insider, who says what he is ordered too. must be
tough to have such a job and know what your spouting is nothing more
than a bare face lie

expendables could of been used at much less cost, less time, and
greater efficency,.

all that remains of nasa is a bloated self serving pork piggie
Old December 20th 08, 06:26 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Bob S.

"kT" wrote in message
Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...k/6174490.html

Quating Steve Lindsey - NASA Liar : "NASA spent several years studying
architectures and researching every available commercial rocket"

I believe he (Steve) is right, although I'm starting to question the wisdom
of using the SRB for the Ares's first stage. It seems it's generating more
problems than it solves. Why couldn't they have taken another liquid fueled
engine? What options are there, anyone know?

Old December 20th 08, 06:53 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

The problem is of course, if you define what you need and are told to use as
much of what you have as possible, then the answer you get may not be the
answer you might have wanted without the interference from, ahem, admin.
Brian

Email:

Old December 20th 08, 08:41 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 18:26:55 +0100, in a place far, far away, "Bob S."
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

"kT" wrote in message
Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...k/6174490.html

Quating Steve Lindsey - NASA Liar : "NASA spent several years studying
architectures and researching every available commercial rocket"

I believe he (Steve) is right, although I'm starting to question the wisdom
of using the SRB for the Ares's first stage. It seems it's generating more
problems than it solves. Why couldn't they have taken another liquid fueled
engine? What options are there, anyone know?

NASA spent several years studying architectures, and then ignored the
results of all those studies, and came up with The Shaft in a
sixty-day studied designed to provide a foreordained conclusion.
Old December 20th 08, 08:47 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Bob S. wrote:
"kT" wrote in message
Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...k/6174490.html

Quating Steve Lindsey - NASA Liar : "NASA spent several years studying
architectures and researching every available commercial rocket"

I believe

Of course you do, you're an evangelical religious nut.

You don't need evidence, you're happy to believe anything they tell you.

he (Steve) is right,

He didn't make any claims, it's was bull**** propaganda the entire way.

although I'm starting to question the wisdom
of using the SRB for the Ares's first stage.

Because you are SO ****ING STUPID you couldn't figure that out on your
own upon first inspection back on September 22, 2008. You are complicit.

It seems it's generating more
problems than it solves.

It solves nothing. It's insane. You are insane.

Why couldn't they have taken another liquid fueled engine?

Because ASSHOLES like you were too cowardly to speak up.

Engines : RS-68 on a Delta IV Medium, fly it right now.

What options are there, anyone know?

Delta IV Heavy, Delta IV Medium, Atlas V, Falcon 9, Taurus II, and the
Delta V powered by an SSME and boosted with either Falcon 1s, 5s or 9s,
or even a pair of Taurus IIs. Hell, you could even boost it with SRBs.

http://webpages.charter.net/tsiolkovsky/IPO.doc

America - Blind, Deaf and Dumb.
Old December 20th 08, 09:41 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Ian Parker

Default Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar - Troll Thread, Killfile andIgnore

On 20 Dec, 20:16, Elfnazi Non Grata wrote:
On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 13:47:51 -0600, kT wrote:
Because ASSHOLES like you were too cowardly to speak up.

I love it. You're going to sue someone for slandering you and you're
still making posts like this.

Hah. Hah. Hah. Thanks to Google Groups, there's years of evidence of
what a total sack of **** you are, Elfnazi. All of it can be easily
admitted as evidence, which will get any case you try to throw
together thrown out quicker than you can spit.

So file your lawsuit, trash. Let's see you come out in the open where
everyone can see just what a child molesting LOOOZ3R you are!

Scum.

Could you come out in the open too hypocrite!

- Ian Parker
Old December 20th 08, 11:08 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Robert Mosley III from Austin Texas, USA wrote :

From the Headers :

everyone can see just what a *child molesting* LOOOZ3R you are!

Is that slander and defamation?
Old December 21st 08, 01:04 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"Ian Parker" wrote in message

Could you come out in the open too hypocrite!

I never thought I'd defend OM, but he's not the one who's threatening to
take legal action. In this case (at least), OM's not a hypocrite.

Old December 21st 08, 01:30 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Alan Erskine wrote:

"Ian Parker" wrote in message

Could you come out in the open too hypocrite!

I never thought I'd defend OM, but he's not the one who's threatening to
take legal action. In this case (at least), OM's not a hypocrite.

Robert Mosley III and Alan Erskine think that publicly calling anyone a
child molester on the internet is not actionable slander and defamation.

Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar kT Space Shuttle 151 December 29th 08 08:50 AM
Astronaut Steve MacLean Appointed President of the CSA (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 September 6th 08 06:26 PM
AG LIAR Rick Nelson Space Shuttle 0 February 7th 06 12:15 AM
Canadian Space Agency Astronaut Steve MacLean Honoured by Israeli Delegation Jacques van Oene Space Shuttle 0 July 21st 03 08:20 PM
Canadian Space Agency Astronaut Steve MacLean Honoured by Israeli Delegation Jacques van Oene Space Station 0 July 21st 03 08:20 PM