GLOBAL WARMING DRAMA or THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND

Old January 22nd 08, 04:59 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
Av Gel

Default GLOBAL WARMING DRAMA or THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND

TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Sirs,

Regarding your recent well balanced article
DAVOS MUST DEAL WITH THE WATER CRISIS
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/mai...ccwater121.xml

By Klaus Schwab & Peter Brabeck-Letmathe.

Last Updated: 6:34am GMT 21/01/2008
which I have appreciated , allowing me to make the following
comments :

The consequences of the present Global Warming are worse than the
official Geology is telling you indeed.
1) It induces both an accelerated & irreversible drift of the planet
on the Ecliptic

Global Warming will have no affect whatever on the mass of
the Earth and therefore its place (orbit) around the Sun.

Old January 22nd 08, 06:25 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
Ouroboros_Rex

"Benj" wrote in message
On Jan 21, 11:59 pm, Av Gel wrote:

Global Warming will have no affect whatever on the mass of
the Earth and therefore its place (orbit) around the Sun.

However, the melting of the Ice caps obviously could change the
balance of the planet which could easily lead to a wobble and thence
to a full tilting of the poles. [ I refer you to ancient legends of
days when the sun stood still]. It wouldn't be the end of life on the
planet, but quite a few people would probably end up having a very bad
day.

It's things like this that should get us all thinking about looking
into the real science of climate change causes and get political fakes
like Oscar and Nobel prize winner Algore to STFU. This is obviously
too important and issue to allow political football with all it's
attendant lies to be played with it!

CO2 DOES NOT, CANNOT, cause "AWG"!!!

Then where'd the energy at CO2's 15 and 4.3 um wavelenghts go?

http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/goes/soun...if/SPECTRA.GIF

Hint - it stayed behind, in earth's atmosphere.

Are they blind? Michal Amateur Astronomy 1 June 1st 06 03:19 AM
When the Blind Lead the Blind Imperishable Stars Misc 4 September 14th 04 09:09 PM
Am I blind? Diesel Amateur Astronomy 3 June 7th 04 10:35 AM
It's robbing me blind! Martin R. Howell Amateur Astronomy 3 March 10th 04 12:15 AM
Who Are the Three Blind Mice? John Maxson Space Shuttle 7 August 14th 03 07:00 PM