Back to supernova geometry

Old January 4th 19, 12:21 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Default Back to supernova geometry

The issue thankfully resolves the notion of whether galaxies came first or individual stars and solar systems.

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap141110.html

The central theme of the evolution of the solar system is that supernova events are not necessarily the demise of the progenitor star but rather a transition phase which gives rise to a solar system with planets and satellites, comets and meteors.

As solar systems are still seen to be developing in isolation while traveling around the Milky Way centre, it removes the uncertainty as to whether planetary formation is a thing in the past but rather a normal function of evolution within a galaxy.

The usual dreary silence is hardly a substitute for the use of logical and progressive reasoning which takes physical considerations into account but having been drawn into making conclusions since working with the geometry of stellar evolution before its rings were actually observed, it is really lovely to see the concept blossom with imaging.

Old January 4th 19, 07:15 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

Again, you are very proud of something about which you know next to nothing.
Old January 4th 19, 10:43 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

The imaging is spectacular but so must be the reasoning which allows solar systems to be born from their parent star hence certain supernova represent a transition phase rather than the death of a star -

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap141110.html

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap170305.html

The newer imaging shows the dust thrown up and rebounding against the smaller ring -

http://www.sci-news.com/astronomy/sc...ant-01663.html

I have my own way of working with geometries but at no time am I willing to pander to exotic notions and physical impossibilities that defy logical progression as theorists are inclined to do.

Ultimately protoplanetary disks favor a transition phase involved in a supernova event rather than just the death of a star.

Old January 5th 19, 03:22 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 1:43:16 PM UTC-8, Gerald Kelleher wrote:

Ultimately protoplanetary disks favor a transition phase involved in a supernova event rather than just the death of a star.

Completely incorrect and not even close to being the case. Utter Bull****, and note the capital "B".

Did you even read the description of that star, HL Tauri? Did you not note where it said "... the HL Tauri star system is only about one million years old"?

Sheesh!
Old January 5th 19, 08:00 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 2:22:49 AM UTC, palsing wrote:
On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 1:43:16 PM UTC-8, Gerald Kelleher wrote:

Ultimately protoplanetary disks favor a transition phase involved in a supernova event rather than just the death of a star.

Completely incorrect and not even close to being the case.

Did you get permission from Davoud to comment or are you going to justify yourself like a cowed child the next time he chastises you ?. Men, how I wish there were adults who could discuss instead of trying to bite each other.

To be fair to you and everyone else, you would be required to state your alternative reasons as to how planetary systems form as the star travels around the galaxy along with all the other surrounding stars. Much easier to appreciate some supernova events as a transition phase which release the material for a solar system.

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap170305.html

That conclusion was many years in development including the specific geometry of the rings which I had worked on before those images of the rings were taken back in May 1994.

I couldn't care less for those who cannot get into the stream of reasoning which links planetary formation with supernova events including our own Sun at one phase of its existence.
Old January 5th 19, 11:53 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 11:00:11 PM UTC-8, Gerald Kelleher wrote:

... To be fair to you and everyone else, you would be required to state your alternative reasons as to how planetary systems form as the star travels around the galaxy along with all the other surrounding stars.

Well, that's easy...

https://tinyurl.com/y8le2nr2

.... and there are none, as far as I can see, that starts with a supernova!

... Much easier to appreciate some supernova events as a transition phase which release the material for a solar system.

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap170305.html

That conclusion was many years in development including the specific geometry of the rings which I had worked on before those images of the rings were taken back in May 1994.

Yours is a bizarre and very far-reaching hypothesis that is a non-starter, no matter how many years you have been "working on it".

Old January 6th 19, 09:49 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Unfortunately theorists/celestial sphere enthusiasts are severely limited in their reasoning and when they do encounter something new they are inclined to throw the kitchen sink at it. The idea that certain supernova represent a transition phase that give rise to a solar system within the framework of galactic motion rather than the death of a star is in its infancy but what exists as a narrative opens up channels rather than shuts them down so it is a take it or leave for those who have not entirely lost the ability to deal with physical considerations.

People do largely adopt the approaches I present here even when contributors within the newsgroup don't but more than once they adopt perspectives in a deficient way so it takes a little effort to restrain correcting them. The reasoning for certain supernova events in terms of a protoplanetary disk and ultimately the creation of a solar system is so diverse in terms of geometry and structure that I haven't seen a person that could follow the narrative in the way I wished so it only surfaces now and again as a concept.

The idea that a supernova exploded somewhere else and left material for the creation of our planet and the rest of the planets within the solar system is neither here nor there but the specific supernova transition phase where the loss of mass of the progenitor supernova star translates into a smaller Sun with planets, moons, asteroids, comets and all the material external to the Sun.

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap141110.html