Video astronomy. What is the point?

Old July 30th 15, 06:34 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

Default Video astronomy. What is the point?

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 21:02:47 -0700 (PDT), palsing
wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 8:40:51 PM UTC-7, Lord Vath wrote:

Indeed, I make my own beer and wine. I make my own soap and I make my
own candles. These products are superior to those mass produced.

I used to make my own beer, which I felt was superior to almost
anything I could buy... but then came the microbrewery revolution,
and all bets were off. Today's craft beers are awesome,
for the most part, and I have not made a brew since! So many
beers, so many choices, and most of them terrific!

True enough, but they are expensive and they are often difficult to
travel to. I find an excellent brand in my own wine cellar.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

VIDEO: Astronomy Night At The White House Martin R. Howell[_8_] Amateur Astronomy 0 October 11th 09 03:34 AM
Video Astronomy RS Amateur Astronomy 2 October 24th 06 09:00 PM
Yes, REAL suspected Black Holes can RiP you APART.!! But NOT in GR gtr Tivity.!! Because in GR Tivity you would be a POiNT ..and if you COULD have a mass, in GR, you would be a POiNT-mass. POiNT-mass CANNOT *STRETCH* with TOP & BOTTOM ROCKETs att brian a m stuckless Astronomy Misc 0 October 16th 05 08:54 AM
Yes, REAL suspected Black Holes can RiP you APART.!! But NOT in GR gtr Tivity.!! Because in GR Tivity you would be a POiNT ..and if you COULD have a mass, in GR, you would be a POiNT-mass. POiNT-mass CANNOT *STRETCH* with TOP & BOTTOM ROCKETs att brian a m stuckless Policy 0 October 16th 05 08:54 AM
Yes, REAL suspected Black Holes can RiP you APART.!! But NOT in GR gtr Tivity.!! Because in GR Tivity you would be a POiNT ..and if you COULD have a mass, in GR, you would be a POiNT-mass. POiNT-mass CANNOT *STRETCH* with TOP & BOTTOM ROCKETs attache brian a m stuckless Astronomy Misc 0 October 15th 05 12:22 PM