My mistake or Einstein's

Old August 12th 16, 03:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Default My mistake or Einstein's

On Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 1:38:40 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
JanPB wrote:

On Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 11:04:14 AM UTC-7, wrote:
This scenario of this simple problem ends up with contradictory results. Please identify the mistake.

I have a suggestion. You've been posting those very similar-looking questions
(which show no progress on your part) for about 20 years now (IIRC). Since you
are obviously running in circles, I strongly recommend hiring a teacher. You'll
need to straighten out the basics:

* linear algebra (and I don't mean just "matrix theory" by that),
* decent vector calculus in N dimensions (N = 3 is not enough),
* the relevant physics that went on before special relativity, esp. classical
electrodynamics.

What you are doing now was fine in 1996 but it's become completely stale
by now, you are wasting your time.

--
Jan

He's not wasting his time...it's his dream, or nightmare.

"matrix theory"??? wat does that mean?

it is how I do stringy theory for the last thousand of millenia? what about the you? It is circular and three D'd type of new math u peeps do not use but you call me racist for having white skin. so you do not get the formulas, FOAD