Summer in Gresham

Old July 31st 17, 09:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summer in Gresham

On Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 4:35:11 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 1:32:21 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Summer is just a few days away. Currently a Freudian 69F here as of 1:30 PM PDT. A warm and gentle westerly wind at 6 mph. The rain has stopped, but still cloudy. Typical June weather in Oregon.

I see they have finally removed the library pay phone. I assure you, this is one pay phone I did not abuse. The sign said "No Incoming Calls", so I took no incoming calls.

Farmer's market today outside.

Double-A

My car phone I have pasted on steering wheel.I never take my eyes of the road.I have walking phone and poker game phones.3 in all.two are free.Flip phone $16 a month.Hot no clouds 90F TreBert

They allow you to have a phone earplug in your ear during a poker game? I don't think so!

Hands free phones are all that are allowed around here now while driving, but people still cheat.

Currently 82F at 1:45 PM here in Gresham as we await the coming heat wave! Wind NW 6 mph.

Double-A

Old July 31st 17, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, July 31, 2017 at 10:38:45 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"hanson" wrote in message news
Glazier, http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
you are a sanctimonious Pig. Whatever you post belongs
into the http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
as it is Glazierola designed to get responses from new
filthy & stupid misfits to join the existing crowd of 8 pigs
who laid themselves under your sphincter, to get this
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
from http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017,
who is a Face ****ter and a Hatemonger who, for the
sake of **sheer spite**, perversion & bigotry refuses to
accept http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve, as
he waits for http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker

*** Plus he skips towns across the Nation without paying
his water bill ... what a LOSER ...

What are you, some kind of shill for the water companies? Why are you foisting this water company convenient morality that people have some kind of obligation to pay a water bill? Read "Beyond Good And Evil" by F. Nietzsche to develop a more nihilistic perspective.

Double-A

Old July 31st 17, 10:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Double-A" AA, , alias Mr. "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole"
who yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, & also wanted hanson
to stop posting & be dead, like Hate monger Glazier does, to whom

Abner daily sucks up to, since there is a scatological homoerotic
attraction factor involved between Bert & Abner, ever since Glazier
promised to bequeath Glazier's stinky Van and that Pail that,

Bert ****s into, to Abner, who now complained about the asylum
that Abner is incarcerated in, wherein Abner has DT flash-backs
& hallucinates to be "right on the money" of which Abner has
none, but sustains himself on his dumpster-diver-diet, or crumbs
that Abner gets from begging geriatric Bag-ladies...

yet, Abner sees himself as a Jewish Supremacist & as a Marxist
Communist Bolshevik Anarchist & said "Better Red the dead" in
his http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017 --- Pity

Hagar wrote:
*** Plus he skips towns across the Nation without paying
his water bill ... what a LOSER ...

Abner Afterduft wrote:
What are you, Hagar, some kind of shill for the water companies? Why are
you foisting this water company convenient morality that people have some
kind of obligation to pay a water bill? Read "Beyond Good And Evil" by F.
Nietzsche to develop a more nihilistic perspective.
Double-Asshole

hanson wrote:
Abner, you commist freeloading Swine, AFAYAC it would
be better then, for hard working Water-supply people NOT
to provide water to loseres like you & Galzier in the first
place. Right?..... LOL

Abner, are you standing up here for SwineBert to lull
him into coming up with the investment he promised
you but never delivered...
Abner don't be sooo stupid: Glazier who did not pay for
the water he got, will certainly not pay YOU who gave
him nothing.... Pity.

Old August 1st 17, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" aka
Glazier, http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
alias http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017,
you are a sanctimonious Pig. Whatever you post belongs
into the http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
in which you to try to cover up that you are a Face ****ter & a
Hatemonger, whose Glazierola you designed to get responses
from new filthy & stupid misfits to join the existing crowd of
8 pigs who laid themselves under your sphincter, to get this:

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg.
from you, ___ Glazier, the Turd-man of Anaheim___, who for

Old August 4th 17, 09:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A lovely 89F here in Gresham as of 1:30 PM. Wind SW at 5 mph. Yesterday it got up to 105! But that is still short of Portland's record high temp of 107F. So Al Gore, close but no cigar. The 100+ weather should be over now, but temps in the 90's will continue for the next week.

The going wages on those Salem programming opportunities are paying better than I had thought! I could well end up bringing home 8.5K per month!

Double-A

Old August 5th 17, 09:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Got up to 99F yesterday, but now a much cooler 83F as of 1:30, and it may not even get up to 90F today. Wind SW at 6 mph.

Bought some veggies at the Farmers' Market outside.

Double-A

Old August 6th 17, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Considerably cooler. 77F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. Overcast. Wind west at 4 mph.

Double-A

Old August 7th 17, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Now 83F and sunny as of 1:45 PM. Wind west at 5 mph.

Sat out on my patio last night drinking a tall boy of high gravity beer. The aluminum lawn chair I picked up for a song at the Gresham Granges weekly flea market works well for that. Saw a blood red Moon not too high over the eastern horizon. Still a lot of wild fires in the area, and to the north of us in Canada. I was thinking of how the Moon is already on its course of inevitable collision with the Sun in the sky at 10:18 AM on this August 21!

The aluminum chair may come in handy again then. I have just the thing to watch it with. Used it to watch other eclipses no do damage to my eyes.

Double-A

Old August 8th 17, 12:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

Now 83F and sunny as of 1:45 PM. Wind west at 5 mph.

Sat out on my patio last night drinking a tall boy of high gravity beer.
The aluminum lawn chair I picked up for a song at the Gresham Granges weekly
flea market works well for that. Saw a blood red Moon not too high over the
eastern horizon. Still a lot of wild fires in the area, and to the north of
us in Canada. I was thinking of how the Moon is already on its course of
inevitable collision with the Sun in the sky at 10:18 AM on this August 21!

The aluminum chair may come in handy again then. I have just the thing to
watch it with. Used it to watch other eclipses no do damage to my eyes.

Double-A

*** just wear your dumpster diving glasses.

And be sure to wear a prophylactic when you watch the eclipse ...
We wouldn't want you to dribble all over your new aluminum chair ...

Old August 8th 17, 09:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 4:14:48 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

Now 83F and sunny as of 1:45 PM. Wind west at 5 mph.

Sat out on my patio last night drinking a tall boy of high gravity beer.
The aluminum lawn chair I picked up for a song at the Gresham Granges weekly
flea market works well for that. Saw a blood red Moon not too high over the
eastern horizon. Still a lot of wild fires in the area, and to the north of
us in Canada. I was thinking of how the Moon is already on its course of
inevitable collision with the Sun in the sky at 10:18 AM on this August 21!

The aluminum chair may come in handy again then. I have just the thing to
watch it with. Used it to watch other eclipses no do damage to my eyes.

Double-A

*** just wear your dumpster diving glasses.

And be sure to wear a prophylactic when you watch the eclipse ...
We wouldn't want you to dribble all over your new aluminum chair ...

Do you think you'll be able to see the eclipse through that hole in the roof of your single wide?

Sun through haze as of 12:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 5 mph. Now79 F.

The young lady bus driver with hair of Harlow gold made a special stop for me this morning before I was even near the bus stop! She is so nice. Too bad the lounge in which the bus drivers take their breaks is not a lounge where I can buy her a drink.

Portland's mayor has just named a new chief of police. She fills all the minority quotas, being a woman, a black, and an Outlaw!

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/daniel...hief/462624845

Double-A