More Global Warming ...

Old December 10th 13, 01:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default More Global Warming ...

Earth-orbiting satellites have found the coldest place on Earth. It's a
group of hollows in Antarctica where temperatures can dip below minus 133.6
degrees Fahrenheit (minus 92 degrees Celsius) on a clear winter night.

FULL STORY:
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...9dec_coldspot/

Old December 10th 13, 05:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 5:33:37 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
Earth-orbiting satellites have found the coldest place on Earth. It's a

group of hollows in Antarctica where temperatures can dip below minus 133..6

degrees Fahrenheit (minus 92 degrees Celsius) on a clear winter night.

FULL STORY:

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...9dec_coldspot/

In order to make a few spots of cold, requires that something else has to get hot.
Old December 10th 13, 05:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 5:33:37 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
Earth-orbiting satellites have found the coldest place on Earth. It's a

group of hollows in Antarctica where temperatures can dip below minus
133.6

degrees Fahrenheit (minus 92 degrees Celsius) on a clear winter night.

FULL STORY:

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...9dec_coldspot/

In order to make a few spots of cold, requires that something else has to
get hot.

*** I just knew it ... somehow, you will get a reference to Venus into any
thread ... so, you're saying that Global Cooling, as we experience it right
now (24F in Sacramento this am) is responsible for the 800F+ of Venus ???

Old December 10th 13, 05:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 9:26:55 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 5:33:37 AM UTC-8, H�gar wrote:

Earth-orbiting satellites have found the coldest place on Earth. It's a

group of hollows in Antarctica where temperatures can dip below minus

133.6

degrees Fahrenheit (minus 92 degrees Celsius) on a clear winter night.

FULL STORY:

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...9dec_coldspot/

In order to make a few spots of cold, requires that something else has to

get hot.

*** I just knew it ... somehow, you will get a reference to Venus into any

thread ... so, you're saying that Global Cooling, as we experience it right

now (24F in Sacramento this am) is responsible for the 800F+ of Venus ???

Way above Venus (125 km), its -175 C is considerably colder than any place associated with Earth. Go figure.

Do you rednecks have some special conditional laws of thermodynamics?

Old December 10th 13, 06:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Brad Guth wrote:
On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 5:33:37 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
Earth-orbiting satellites have found the coldest place on Earth. It's a

group of hollows in Antarctica where temperatures can dip below minus
133.6

degrees Fahrenheit (minus 92 degrees Celsius) on a clear winter night.

FULL STORY:

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...9dec_coldspot/

In order to make a few spots of cold, requires that something else has
to get hot.

Oh ****,....I guess this is my fault then.
I cooked and used my oven here last night.
....My apologies to all the Antarctican's who had to pull out an extra
blanket.

Old December 10th 13, 07:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Irreverent Maximus

"Hägar" wrote in message ...

*** I just knew it ... somehow, you will get a reference to Venus into any thread ... so, you're saying that Global Cooling, as we
experience it right now (24F in Sacramento this am) is responsible for the 800F+ of Venus ???

Why do you even bother with Guthtard? He obviously has zero clue about thermo
dynamics, or, much anything else for that matter.

Old December 10th 13, 07:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:23:25 AM UTC-8, Irreverent Maximus wrote:
"H�gar" wrote in message ...

*** I just knew it ... somehow, you will get a reference to Venus into any thread ... so, you're saying that Global Cooling, as we

experience it right now (24F in Sacramento this am) is responsible for the 800F+ of Venus ???

Why do you even bother with Guthtard? He obviously has zero clue about thermo

dynamics, or, much anything else for that matter.

And your great contribution for the greater benefit of humanity and our global environment, is exactly what?

Global warming? bob haller Policy 57 January 18th 13 01:32 PM
Global Warming and what you can do to against it ...[_2_] Astronomy Misc 4 February 28th 10 03:39 AM
dinosaur extinction/global cooling &human extinction/global warming 281979 Astronomy Misc 0 December 17th 06 12:05 PM
Solar warming v. Global warming Roger Steer Amateur Astronomy 11 October 20th 05 01:23 AM
Global warming v. Solar warming Roger Steer UK Astronomy 1 October 18th 05 10:58 AM