Dustin Hoffman - Jupiter

Old October 18th 03, 01:06 PM
PSmith9626

Default Dustin Hoffman - Jupiter

What is this garbage?
It is not astronomy.
Penelope

Old October 18th 03, 02:53 PM
Starlord

That comes from the worst SPAMMER on the internet, IT is an astrologer who
doesn't have enough brain cells to know that this and alt.astronomy are
astronomy newsgroups. I've got him killfiled under dozens of names and have
message rules set up to keep 90% of his crap from reaching my screen. I download
Headers Only and that was I can spot his sh*t and can by pass it totaly.

--
"In this universe the night was falling,the shadows were lengthening
But elsewhere the stars were still young and the light of morning

Arthur C. Clarke, The City & The Stars

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Freelance Writers Shop
http://www.freelancewrittersshop.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Ad World
http://adworld.netfirms.com

"PSmith9626" wrote in message
What is this garbage?
It is not astronomy.
Penelope

---

Old October 18th 03, 09:26 PM
John Beaderstadt

I was reading in the bathroom when I ran across an item written by
"Starlord" on Sat, 18 Oct 2003 06:53:55
-0700, which said:

That comes from the worst SPAMMER on the internet, IT is an astrologer who
doesn't have enough brain cells to know that this and alt.astronomy are
astronomy newsgroups. I've got him killfiled under dozens of names and have
message rules set up to keep 90% of his crap from reaching my screen.

Min? You only need one filter, plus a second as backup.

1. Filter on anything crossposted to more than three groups. Min
thinks he's important, and he thinks others think he's important, so
he broadcasts as widely as possible.

2. Filter on anything that goes through dizum.com. Dizum is one of
those anonymous remailers that claim to exist so that The Oppressed
People Of The World will have a voice on the internet; judging by
Dizum's clientele, TOPOTW seems to consist mainly of spammers, trolls
and Min.

Beady's 11th Law of Social Harmonics: "Your spouse is precisely the kind of person someone like you would choose to marry."