Michael Mukasey - American Torturer of the American Inquisition

Old February 1st 08, 04:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy, alt.politics.republicans, alt.politics,alt.politics.bush
kT

Default Michael Mukasey - American Torturer of the American Inquisition

Michael Mukasey - American Torturer of the American Inquisition.

Hi There. Welcome to your Neo-America! My name is Michael Mukasey, and
I can torture and break laws with impunity, because I'm the top cop,
and I got permission to do it from the president himself, and he said
I could do it because Dick Cheney's lawyers said he could do it, and
there is nothing that congress and the judiciary can do about it,
because they don't care, and neither to the vast majority of American
rednecks and hillbillies. Some I'm all good to go in my spiffy new job
as the top law breaker in America.

So **** you America, I'm a cop, and you can't do anything about it.
Old February 1st 08, 04:31 PM posted to sci.space.policy, alt.politics.republicans, alt.politics,alt.politics.bush
American

On Feb 1, 11:01*am, kT wrote:
Michael Mukasey - American Torturer of the American Inquisition.

Hi There. Welcome to your Neo-America! My name is Michael Mukasey, and
I can torture and break laws with impunity, because I'm the top cop,
and I got permission to do it from the president himself, and he said
I could do it because Dick Cheney's lawyers said he could do it, and
there is nothing that congress and the judiciary can do about it,
because they don't care, and neither to the vast majority of American
rednecks and hillbillies. Some I'm all good to go in my spiffy new job
as the top law breaker in America.

So **** you America, I'm a cop, and you can't do anything about it.

Welcome to Sparta.

The Greeks are coming.

-
Old February 1st 08, 05:19 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics,alt.politics.bush
acmeinc

"kT" wrote in message
Michael Mukasey - American Torturer of the American Inquisition.

M. Mukasey is a rabid zionist as is his wife and he will say nor do nothing
that might reflect poorly on world Jewry or its focal point, Israel. The
Jews have been torturing their prisoners for decades and Mukasey would dare
say waterboarding is torture. Nope Mukasey is just another highly placed
zionist agent within our government.
Never forget the USS Liberty, Andre Serot, Lord Moyne or Bernandotte.

Old February 1st 08, 05:26 PM posted to sci.space.policy, alt.politics.republicans, alt.politics,alt.politics.bush
[email protected]

If waterboarding isn't torture than the US owes an apology to the
Japanese who were prosecuted for waterboarding Americans during WWII
as a form a torture.

Sorry Mukasay, you can't have it both ways, you hypocritical
cocksucker.

Old February 1st 08, 06:23 PM posted to sci.space.policy, alt.politics.republicans, alt.politics,alt.politics.bush
James Fenimore[_2_]

Mukie's just doin' the job your White House war criminal directed him
to do.
Old February 1st 08, 06:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics,alt.politics.bush
SgtMinor

kT wrote:

Michael Mukasey - American Torturer of the American Inquisition.

Hi There. Welcome to your Neo-America! My name is Michael Mukasey, and
I can torture and break laws with impunity, because I'm the top cop,
and I got permission to do it from the president himself, and he said
I could do it because Dick Cheney's lawyers said he could do it, and
there is nothing that congress and the judiciary can do about it,
because they don't care, and neither to the vast majority of American
rednecks and hillbillies. Some I'm all good to go in my spiffy new job
as the top law breaker in America.

So **** you America, I'm a cop, and you can't do anything about it.

How can we allow people with dual citizenship, with arguably divided
loyalties, to set policies for this country?

For a list of some of hose with dual US/Israel citizenship:
http://www.viewzone.com/dualcitizen.html

Michael Mukasey - Chief Torturer of the United States of America kT History 2 February 1st 08 09:26 PM
Michael Mukasey is a Russian, Talmud Jew Harry Amateur Astronomy 0 September 21st 07 02:09 PM
I'm nearly American Chris SETI 0 January 2nd 06 07:06 PM
An American says thanks! Richard DeLuca UK Astronomy 0 May 9th 04 12:29 PM