black holes are white!

Old September 5th 07, 06:27 AM posted to soc.culture.zimbabwe,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.chem,sci.logic
mohammadsidiquekhan

Default black holes are white!

dear friends,

i would like to offer an apology or excuse for some fault, insult,
failure, or injury if my thoughts have already been posted 5 seconds
before i have thought of them but i felt the subject matter warrents
close attention.

what is our current understanding of the structure of black holes?

is it not true that with increasing pressure, there is an increase in
temperature? if this is the case then black holes cannot be very cold.
we need not simply consider the energy bands as the source of
photons. the increased kinetic energy of free electrons as they move
past protons would induce photonic emission. the frequency of these
photons would be in proportion to the velocity of the electron and
considering that the greater the mass of the black hole, the greater
the velocity of its electrons, we may deduce that light has an
increasing amount of energy to escape from gravitational forces and
thereby cause the black hole to always apear white!

Old September 5th 07, 10:34 AM posted to soc.culture.zimbabwe,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.chem,sci.logic
gb6726

[...]

No. Black holes appear black. The center of the galaxy was found
some 10-20 years ago. Astronomers see blackness in the core of the
galaxy on the instruments, but spot scattered Suns orbiting the
galaxy's
center. They know there is a black hole in the center of the galaxy
and
tracked a Sun on the instruments that was heading straight into the
center of the galaxy. As expected, the Sun flared up for a brief
period
of time and disappeared. What they see is blackness.

Old September 5th 07, 01:59 PM posted to soc.culture.zimbabwe,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.chem
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)[_25_]

Dear mohammadsidiquekhan:

"mohammadsidiquekhan" wrote in
message
oups.com...
dear friends,

i would like to offer an apology or excuse for some
fault, insult, failure, or injury if my thoughts have
already been posted 5 seconds before i have
thought of them but i felt the subject matter
warrents close attention.

what is our current understanding of the structure
of black holes?

We can only know the exterior. They are at a temperature that
decreases with increasing mass.

is it not true that with increasing pressure, there
is an increase in temperature?

Can be verified if we can see the hot surface. We cannot see any
surface with BHs.

if this is the case then black holes cannot be
very cold. we need not simply consider the
energy bands as the source of photons. the
increased kinetic energy of free electrons as
they move past protons would induce photonic
emission. the frequency of these photons
would be in proportion to the velocity of the
electron and considering that the greater the
mass of the black hole, the greater the
velocity of its electrons, we may deduce that
light has an increasing amount of energy

But not speed. Escape velocity *at the event horizon* is c.
Light only goes so fast, so nothing below the event horizon can
be seen, no matter how hot, by people / instruments far from the
event horizon.

to escape from gravitational forces and
thereby cause the black hole to always
apear white!

No, they only would appear white when they were smaller than a
centimeter, when their Hawking temperature was close to that of
our own Sun. And it is the space around them that would have
that appearance, not the BH itself.

David A. Smith

Old September 5th 07, 02:21 PM posted to soc.culture.zimbabwe,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.chem,sci.logic
[email protected]

On Sep 5, 12:34 pm, gb6726 wrote:
[...]

What if both views are correct? Look at it this way, what if black
holes are indeed white but we see them as black because the light rays
are traveling away from us into the hole itself. It's like being
behind a flashlight in the dark, however in the black hole, there is
nothing for the light to bounce off of so it just keeps going and thus
we can't see it.

Old September 5th 07, 06:47 PM posted to soc.culture.zimbabwe,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.chem
gb6726

On Sep 5, 6:59 am, "N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)"
wrote:
Dear mohammadsidiquekhan:

"mohammadsidiquekhan" wrote in
ooglegroups.com...

[...]

My theory is that everything breaks down into dark matter in black
holes, and that the electron jets arise from within where dark matter
converts into electrons. Larger black holes would produce more complex
particles.

A dark matter black hole behaves differently to black holes predicted
that are made out of matter. Dark matter would go faster than the
speed of light and through it can escape black holes.

The great void found recently would mark the big bang where once
giant concentrations of dark matter ignited. In a way to see it, the
big bang initiated from an exploding black hole by the conversion of
10 percent of the dark matter into matter. Once in the future when
dark matter will not be tied to galaxies, dark matter will find it's
way
to form a giant black hole. Spiral galaxies accelerate on their own
throughout space under a runaway effect (causing the accelerated
expansion of the Universe).

Would you like to hear more.

Old September 5th 07, 06:54 PM posted to soc.culture.zimbabwe,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.chem
gb6726

wrote:

[...]

Typo: Dark matter would go faster than the
speed of light and through it 'matter' can escape black holes.

Whatever, the truth that I do not know, but I like the idea of dark
matter having abilities to travel faster than the speed of light,
it gave me a giant model of the Universe, even explaining the
big bang. I suspected before the void was found that there
had to be an epicenter. The giant void should be growing,
giving rise to a proof as that that there was a big bang epi-center
there and that my theories may gain valid theoretical grounds.

Old September 6th 07, 04:14 PM posted to soc.culture.zimbabwe,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.chem
[email protected]

wrote:

[...]

what gb says is quite interesting, it gives some substance to my
theory of time travel. I believe that traveling back in time can be
achieved by traveling at a very high speed, a speed many times the
speed of light. If you look at the velocity graph, the faster an
object moves, the less time it takes yo travel between two points. Is
it possible to narrow this to 0 secs? If so, it would be possible to
arrive at your destination at the very instance of leaving the
starting point. So what would happen if you traveled even faster than
this? Wouldn't you arrive at your destination even before you left you
starting point. Of course there is the danger of duplication which in
my view would immediately fill up the universe and god knows what
would happen.

Old September 7th 07, 02:23 AM posted to soc.culture.zimbabwe,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.chem
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)[_26_]

Dear bleedingvein:

wrote in message
ps.com...
what gb says is quite interesting, it gives some
substance to my theory of time travel. I believe
that traveling back in time can be achieved by
traveling at a very high speed, a speed many
times the speed of light.

We have expended the amount of energy 10,000 homes use in a year
accelerating tiny electrons, and they do not reach the speed of
light.

If you look at the velocity graph, the faster an
object moves, the less time it takes yo travel
between two points. Is it possible to narrow this
to 0 secs? If so, it would be possible to arrive
at your destination at the very instance of
leaving the starting point. So what would happen
if you traveled even faster than this? Wouldn't
you arrive at your destination even before you left
you starting point. Of course there is the danger
of duplication which in my view would immediately
fill up the universe and god knows what would
happen.

http://www.randomimage.us/4198.html

David A. Smith