In praise of Moorish civilization

Old April 24th 06, 02:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default In praise of Moorish civilization

"Art Deco" wrote in message
. 1...
Warhol wrote:

Bookman wrote:
On 22 Apr 2006 22:41:42 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Warhol wrote:
In praise of Moorish civilization

There was once a civilization that was the greatest in the world.

You mean the Romans?

It was able to create a continental super-state that stretched

from
ocean to ocean, and from northern climes to tropics and deserts.

Within
its dominion lived hundreds of millions of people, of different

creeds
and ethnic origins.

You seem to the referring to the Romans.

One of its languages became the universal language of much of the
world, the bridge between the peoples of a hundred lands.

Latin?

Its armies
were made up of people of many nationalities, and its military
protection allowed a degree of peace and prosperity that had never

been
known. The reach of this civilization's commerce extended from

Latin
America to China, and everywhere in between.

Latin America? Its was Roman descendants, the Spanish, who went

there.
Nobody else.

And this civilization was driven more than anything, by invention.

Yep, you must be talking about the Romans.

Its
architects designed buildings that defied gravity. Its

mathematicians
created the algebra and algorithms that would enable the building

of
computers, and the creation of encryption. Its doctors examined

the
human body, and found new cures for disease. Its astronomers

looked
into the heavens, named the stars, and paved the way for space

travel
and exploration.

That's all a bit farfetched, even for the Romans, but I will grant

that
they, along with the Greeks, started the ball rolling.

Its writers created thousands of stories. Stories of courage,

romance
and magic. Its poets wrote of love, when others before them were

too
steeped in fear to think of such things.

Yep, Cicero, Plutarch, Ovid, Virgil, etc. were great Roman writers,
thinkers and poets.

When other nations were afraid of ideas, this civilization thrived

on
them, and kept them alive. When censors threatened to wipe out
knowledge from past civilizations, this civilization kept the

knowledge
alive, and passed it on to others.

Yep, the Romans took up where the Greeks left off.

While modern Western civilization shares many of these traits, the
civilization I'm talking about was the Moorish world from the year
800 to 1600, which included the courts of Fez, Cordova, Granada,
Baghdad, Damascus and Cairo etc, and enlightened rulers like

Suleiman
the Magnificent or Ahmed the Invincible Warrior and Yacub al

mansoor el
Dhabi... (ofcourse my Beloved Gran'da'dy's)

Nah, mate, now you're talking ****. The mooslimes didn't do ****.

Although we are often unaware of our indebtedness to this other
civilization, its gifts are very much a part of our heritage. The
technology industry would not exist without the contributions of

Al
Ghrab mathematicians. Andalusian poet-philosophers challenged our
notions of self and truth. Leaders like Suleiman contributed to

our
notions of tolerance and civic leadership.

The Romans and Greeks did just fine without this ****.

And perhaps we can learn a lesson from his example: It was

leadership
based on meritocracy, not inheritance. It was leadership that

harnessed
the full capabilities of a very diverse population-that included
Christianity, Islamic, and Jewish traditions.

This kind of enlightened leadership - leadership that nurtured
culture, sustainability, diversity and courage - led to more than

800
years of invention and prosperity.

I don't think suicide bombings are very prosperous. Inventive,

maybe.
but not persperous.

In dark and serious times like this, we must affirm our commitment

building societies and institutions that aspire to this kind of
greatness.

That's why every aspires to copy the Romans.

There is only one civilisation that lested for more than 1261 years,

Nope. There is no "Moorish civilization" any "moor". It died out
years ago. If you want talk about successor-states, then the Roman
civilization is _much_ older.

and we are still not destroyed yet,

Just dead. The Moorisn "civilization" killed itself off centuries
ago.

Right thats why I am standing here again after 400 years of Boundage...
But not destroyed... I AM STANDING. Ha Ha ha fools never heard of the
troyan war? Well that is now... Hi hi hi our Enemy tought ofcourse he
had destroyed us... Ha Ha Ha it was a Trap to trap him. Never Forget we
are Warriors true Time and Space... Never Heard of the Invincibles
golden boys... well that are Us the Salee Rovers, defenders of the holy
Temples and shrines. Let ad that we still have all our holy shrines in
our hands... so that means we shall be reborn soon as an Mighty Nation
of light and truth, under command of God and Warhol.

Delusional idiot, you are a perfect match for the saucerheads,
nazicoward.

Even that we are under the 400
years boundage since 1607, we fought every battle for your freedoms

and
for world peace, We the Holy Warriors of the tribe of Judah, who have
fought all the battles for you cowards without any reward. Yes you,

who
are too leasy to fight your own battles, for your own freedoms, we
died.... And Must I remenber you, that we have collected our knowledge
with the FAZ, ROPE, and the STICK, and have never stolen it from
nobody. As you our brother nations did to Our Moorish knowledge ...

and
so Evil man destroyed slowly my wounderfull kingdom of LIGHT, and we
never fought back. A kingdom were the sun never went down. That ones
upon the time was from the Phillipines till America and all
inbetween... destroyed and stolen by the same ones who are seeking

now,
for the distruction of England and the USA... they are your friends,
who sits on your tables... Remenber that. But dont worry we the Moors
shall free you again from the vermin, very soon and build again an
Everlasting civilisation, as promisside in all the holy books. Time

has
come... Anyway Warhol has now the TWO BELTS of His Granada Dady's...
and Let me ad that Rome was based on Hasanite civilisation... Let me
ad, Rome was Ruled by My Family, my ancestors till the invaders (Fake
Jews, Canaanite) of the north dared to claime up regions that did not
belong to them. Just that you know it. Right they knew that the lord
was not home... as always they will be punished when El CID shall be
back again... I Tell you Fear Al Cides Son... he does Not FEAR Vermin.

No one fears an impotent ko0k like you, warswine. It's funny that you
are too desperate to admit to that truth.

ESL!

--

Ha Ha ha the truth shall kill all vermin... be warned and serve your
lord

warswine's definition of TRVTH: the most recent random thought that
spews out of his hate-filled brain.

___ |\_/| ___
/ \_ |` ' | _/ \
/ \/ \/ \
/ HEIL DECO \
\/\/\/\ ______ /\/\/\/
X X

Old April 24th 06, 02:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Bookman wrote:
On 22 Apr 2006 21:52:56 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

Bookman wrote:
On 22 Apr 2006 14:31:33 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Bookman wrote:
On 22 Apr 2006 11:18:23 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Know Your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don't Know Can Kill You!

When do you blow yourself up, jihadist?

--

do try to avoid these bad guys:

"After the first World War, Jewish gangsters became major figures
in
the American underworld and played prominent roles in the creation
and
extension of organized crime in the United States. During
Prohibition
fifty percent of the leading bootleggers were Jews, and Jewish
criminals financed and directed much of the nation's narcotics
traffic.
Jews also dominated illicit activities in a number of America's
largest
cities, including Boston, Cleveland, Detroit, Minneapolis, New
York,
and Philadelphia. " - Robert A. Rockaway, senior lecturer in the
Department of Jewish History at Tel Aviv University.

http://www.noddy.com/flags.html

Muslims, OTOH, compose of more than 80% of all terrorists, and 99%
of
all murdering suicide bombers.

zionist movement is

a smelly rancid sack of shiatte.......so easy for the world to hate
this filth.

We all know you are a pathetic, impotent racist, warswine.

The palestinians must continue resisting this violent ******* mafia
...majority of the world supports Palestininians and not the bas
-tardized Canaanite Jews

the bombardment of Gaza and the continued genocide of palestinians
makes it easy to hate this Holocaust cult.

you must believe us that these crimianls have made uop the
holocaust.....why cant you believe this?...these peoples are masters
of
deception.

do you see why Hitler kicked these peoples out of Germany???...My
German family will be vindicated some day !!!!!!!!

Oh look, warswine is also a nazicoward. What a surprise.

Snip teh racist's ko0klink

NEVER FORGET THAT WE THE MOORISH WARRIORS OF MASMOUDA FREED EUROPE FOR
HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND. The american GI were behind our
troops... Check it out

Funny, I found that hundreds of thousands of Muslims fought for Hitler
in WWII.

So, I can't forget your k'lames, siince they aren't true. They never
are.

Liar...

Nope.

"Heinrich Himmler wrote to their officers on August 6, 1943:

"...I hold all commanders and other SS officers, responsible for the
most scrupulous and loyal respect for this privilege especially
granted to the Moslems. They have answered the call of the Moslem
chiefs and have come to us out of hatred for the common
Jewish-Anglo-Bolshevik enemy and through respect and fidelity for he
who they respect above all, the Fuehrer, Adolf Hitler. There will no
longer be the least discussion about the special rights afforded to
the Moslems in these circles....

Heil Hitler!

(signed)

H. Himmler".

As I said, your k'lames are never true.

Right Himmler is talking about the Turks and not about us the Moors...
We fight in defence of the Crown of England only against all its
enemy's. Now Germany is Great Nation betrayed by the Three Frogs, who
created hate between two brother Nations of the celtic tribes. We
Moorsh have Nothing against the Germans, They are Great People who made
very good chariots that we still use... the industructible MERCEDES.
Hitler was a Valiant Warrior against the Criminal Communist and French

You don't even try to disguise your nazicoward heritage.

cowards who betrayed Europe and created all the distruction that
followed. Hitler would never have invaded England... But France by
weaking her defences made the impossible, possible and this in the two
world wars... England are you forgotten who are your reel enemy's
are... We Moors had not to fight against a nation who only was
defending herself against evil vermin who allready had planned their
crimes against humanity long before... Read Agata Christy she explains
when and who planned the the second world war in the That Train called
the Orient express...

I tell you England had never to fight on the side of French... Are you
forgotten what for horrible crimes france has commited the last 1265
years against the Temple and GOD... Well we Moorish Warriors have not.
They even have invaded our lands now and of me they enslaved slave for
40 years. Right this warrior with the oldste University of the world on
his Name was made
less than a beast. We the Teach R's children who learned this world and
many others to read and writte find our self without education and my
people throwing themself in the seas to escape the horror of this part
of the world. Right we who fought the free other nation found ourself
enslaved by monster that are out for our totale distruction... We are
fallen now... But America and england are still standing and forgotten
who their thrue brothers are... THINK ABOUT THIS

Your illucid droolings?

--

Dont accuse until you know the history

if you know the history, dont get stuck with it.

http://www.biblegateway.com/resource...k=48&chapter=6

When you know that history, dont stick with it.

Accuse it.

Old April 24th 06, 02:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) wrote:
On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 05:32:43 GMT, Bookman
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

Art Deco wrote:

wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

[...]

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...cond+world+ w
ar&btnG=Google+Search

Warhol is the Cheriff (Lord of the Mountains) of the Masmouda tribe in
the Atlas Mountains... Fear Us Bunny... we find you in the deepest
hole... Ha Ha Ha

No one fears an impotent nothing like you, impotent ko0k.

And Must I Remenber you, that the only battle won in the BLITZKRIEG was
by the Moorish Knights at Gembloux mai 10 1940 ... where we destroyed
more than 400 moderne German tanks and a few devision, and this only
with light weapons and real fighters... Right check out the battle of
GEMBLOUX... MOORISH HEROES and Knights... and when we won the the
battle and all the other troops had fled the battlefield. The moroccans
were still standing against the most mighty Armee of the world at that
time... If only the French Frogs had held their position at magnot
ligne the second world war would never had lested so long. We were
betrayed again by the FROGS them self, who openend the gate for the
troops there where the germans never had to pass the riff of the
ardennes... Right very bloody Battle for a Stargate... We WON... and
Nobody els... Right that is not written in your history books...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ux&btnG=Search

Ofcourse you dont know that it were again troops from Masmouda that had
taken the house of Hiltler in Baden baden... Right you known **** of
the second world war Battles... IT WHERE MOORISH WARRIORS WHO FREED
EUROPE. Check it out

Nope. I know you simply hate the fact that the Allied forces did it
without meaningful help from your imaginary "moorish heros", but
that's the truth. And muslims who actually managed to do anything
useful were largely meaningless, in the end. British and American
tanks, aircraft, ships, and rifles, weilded by Americans, Brits,
Aussies, Enzeds, Canadians, and others freed Europe. And it's a fact
that obviously drives you nuts. Heh, heh.

It's true that I know **** when I see it, though. Your poasts reek of
it. Sucks to be an impotent "moorish" nobady like you, doesn't it.

ESL!

There's going to be a UseNet MeltDown of ALL TIME, when WarSwine finds
out he's part Jewish, just like his hero, Adolf. BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
--
V.G.

Hitler was a good man... he invented the Highway and from him we got
also very nice Cars... and as for the part of been je-wish, I dont know
what that is.. But Me and Hitler we are descendants of Abraham...
Hitler is a decendant of jacob and me a decendant of Esau... Why we
Mooors are so Good Fighters.... the Feared salee Rovers Ha Ha Ha... The
Germans are My brothers even they hate me because I have much hair on
my skin... But I still love my brothers... even they are after my
heritage, I dont care. I told them that I was ready to share everything
with them... but that was not enough they wanted all and threw us in a
deep pitt. 400 years to climb out that hole. and still we are fighting
for truth and Justice. THE MOORISH HERITAGE BELONGS TO ME... thats all
what I will ask for. My History in all the history books of the world.
since your knowledge is based on my knowledge of the Al Karaouine, that
we the Moors or the Light People have given to the world, since the day
that decision was taken to make man at our Image... But man made
servants out of us people who have invented the Alphabet and the
Numbers.

Hitler wasn't German, you delusional, idiotic ego-maniac.

--

ZIONISM CAUSED THE HOLOCAUST

the following is an excerpt of the article THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE
HOLOCAUST found he
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/an...liebermann.cfm

Just the idea alone of Zionism, which the rabbis had informed them
would cause havoc, was not enough for them. They made an effort to pour
fuel on an already burning flame. They had to incite the Angel of
Death, Adolf Hitler. They took the liberty of telling the world that
they represented World Jewry. Who appointed these individuals as
leaders of the Jewish People?? It is no secret that these so-called
"leaders" were ignoramuses when it came to Judaism. Atheists and
racists too. These are the "statesmen" who organized the irresponsible
boycott against Germany in 1933. This boycott hurt Germany like a fly
attacking an elephant - but it brought calamity upon the Jews of
Europe. At a time when America and England were at peace with the
mad-dog Hitler, the Zionist "statesmen" forsook the only plausible
method of political amenability; and with their boycott incensed the
leader of Germany to a frenzy. Genocide began, but these people, if
they can really be classified as members of the human race, sat back.

Genocide of Germans in Russia (1915 - 1955)
Research by Samuel Sinner

Samuel Sinner, former AHSGR Village Coordinator for Schilling, is a
student at the University of Nebraska in Lincoln. He completed work on
a Master's degree in German at the end of the Spring Semester 1998. His
work has been published in the book The Open Wound: The Genocide of
German Ethnic Minorities in Russia and the Soviet Union, 1915-1949 and
Beyond. The Open Wound is a dual-language volume in English and German.
It examines all the available statistical data from Soviet archives
released after Glasnost relating to the number of Russian Germans who
perished under the Soviets. Based on these and other archival sources
from Germany and America, Samuel Sinner concludes that between 1915 and
1949, about one million Russian Germans needlessly perished under the
last Russian Tsar, Lenin and Stalin. The deaths resulted mainly from
mass deportations, executions, man-made famines, and enforced labor in
the Gulag. The book also presents numerous gripping eyewitness accounts
from Russian-German survivors and genocide victims.

The book is available from the NDSU Library in hard or soft cover.

Samuel has been gathering evidence to demonstrate that starvation and
deportation were used as instruments of deliberate murder by Stalin,
and the Czar Nicholas II was responsible for the deaths resulting from
the deportation of Volhnian Germans. About 90% of the source material
that Samuel has gathered is in from Russian and German language
sources, with the Russian data providing the most statistical
information.

Samuel's research included the examination of each documented atrocity
(deportation, enforced starvation, mass execution) and labels such as
mass murder, genocide, etc., will be assigned to the atrocity. A
bibliography in his thesis will show which scholars (from all ethnic
backgrounds: Jewish, German, German-Russian, etc.) argue that Soviet
Germans, at some point between 1915 and 1955, suffered genocide or were
victims of genocidal policies. Samuel names Yehuda Bauer, Lyman
Legters, James Mace and Robert Conquest as a few non German-Russian
scholars who have provided evidence of genocide. These scholars
represent various political tendencies, but come to the same
conclusion.

Samuel wrote in the 1996 Schilling an der Wolga Newsletter that the
estimates of those who died in the genocide include the enforced
starvation years of 1921-22 and 1932-33 when under the regimes of Lenin
and Stalin 650,000 German Russians were purposely starved to death,
50,000 Volhynian Germans murdered during the 1915 deportations, and
300,000 German Russians murdered during the 1941-1946 deportations. So
from 1915 to 1946 (a span of 31 years) a minimum of 1 million German
Russians were murdered by the Russian Governments of Czar Nicholas II,
Vladimir Lenin and Josef Stalin. Samuel asks how many more German
Russians were murdered during the Red Terror of Lenin, the deportations
of the late 1920's and early 1930's, during the Great Stalinist
"Purges" of the late 1930's, and the hundreds of thousands murdered in
the Worker's Army and Gulag from 1941 to 1955 - will the full number of
the victims ever be known.

On November 7, 1996, a Memorial Service for German-Russian victims of
Soviet genocide was held in Lincoln, Nebraska. The Nebraska press was
helpful in advertising the event, as well as the story of the mass
murder of over 1 million German-Russians in the Soviet Union. A front
page article, with picture, was in the Lincoln Journal Star on the
Monday before the event. A revised version of the article ran in the
Omaha World Herald on November 14, 1996. The story of the Memorial
Service also made the front page of the Daily Nebraskan, the University
of Nebraska newspaper. When speaking to the audience during the
Memorial Service, Samuel reminded the audience to remember not only the
murdered German-Russians, but also the 6,240,000 who died of starvation
in Russia under Lenin (1920 - 1924) and the over 20 million murders
ordered by Stalin.

The German Russian choir of Lincoln sang "Es gibt eine Heimat im
himmlischen Licht" (There is a homeland in the Heavenly Light). During
a candle lighting ceremony that followed, Clara Wertz lit a candle in
memory of he grandmother who died of deliberate starvation in Beideck,
and her brother (village leader) who was buried alive with his head
left above the ground in Beideck because he refused to turn over the
village's food.

Admiral Jake Sinner (liberator of Dachau and translator at the
Nuremburg trials) lit a candle in honor of his father's relatives who
died and disappeared in Russia, never to be heard from again. Then Elma
Kehling (her late husband Paul Kehling from Kukkus, Russia died in
early 1996) lit a candle in memory of her late husband as well as her
own parents who all fled Russia during the enforced starvation of the
1920's. Ed Herstein lit a candle in memory of his relatives who were
starved to death in the Soviet Gulag, and who were executed by
shooting. The crowd was then addressed by Rev. Fred Wolff, a Lutheran
pastor, who spoke of how he observed the shame put upon German-Russians
in the various parishes he had served. He reminded people of how the
German-Russians were often called 'Rooshians' in a racially derogative
sense. The Memorial Service concluded with "So nimm denn meine Haende"
(Take my hand O Father), sung by the German-Russian choir of Lincoln.

http://schilling.wathenadesigns.com/genocide.html

Old April 24th 06, 03:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Warholian World Wars

The French could see World War II coming, but spent much of their
defense budget on concrete instead of tanks and mobile forces. In
hindsight, the Maginot line was a waste of money, especially as it was

not extended along the entire Northern frontier. The Germans simply
went around the end of the fortification line. However, at the time,
the idea of an impregnable shield on the border supported by mobile
forces to the rear seemed to be sound doctrine. By the standards of
1939, the Maginot line WAS formidable, and the Germans did not really
attempt a break-through. One of the features of the Maginot line was
that almost every inch of ground around it was plotted for artillery
support. It would have been very difficult to take by direct assault.
When defending static positions, the fire plan should be comprehensive
and well-developed.

The reel Blitzkrieg battle, in May 1940, Gembloux and its neighbouring
communes were the site of the only battle won by the ""Allies"" army
during the entire Second World War.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Shame to criminals!

They are drowning in the blood of their victims!

This was achieved by a division of
Moorish Warriors who enjoyed a reputation for being particularly fierce
and tenacious and for "taking no prisoners". The Germans at this point
thus had their work cut out and were understandably reluctant to engage
the Moors too closely. The upshot was that after several days of bitter
conflict with heavy losses, the Moorish warriors prevailed.
Unfortunately, the rest of the Allies army was in disarray so our
heroes found themselves almost surrounded by more successful Germans
busy pushing the French and the Allies back to Dunkirk. They were
forced to retreat in the night.

The 2000 dead are buried in a French cemetery in the nearby commune of
Chastre. The Moorish Warriors have Moorish headstones. Every year there
is a wreath laying ceremony with representatives of the various armed
divisions involved, veterans' organisations. Right here you read it who
was present at the first day of the War. And where were the Americans?
Right we had to wait till 1943 to see them to join us in our battle
against our own brothers who had choosen the bad side, so we could trap
the Evil Coffez boy's. One more move to fool the Fools that tought they
could attack the cometh Kingdom of GOD. Cursed where they who dared to
invade the lands of light. Now I will wake up my 10000 warriors for the
Last War against the Vermin of this world and other worlds... FRANCE
THIS MOORISH WARRIOR IS COMING TO DESTROY YOUR RACE OF MUDD... You were
cursed by My gran'on'cle Jack De Moulay... 13 generation he said. Well
that is NOW...

BURGUNDY 1261 years you have fooled the World and betrayed your own
brothers of the round table of the sacred holy Temple... Prepare for
your Doom, Because this Moorish Warrior is coming after you for TAR...
Remenber Poitiers and Tours your first crime... we said nothing but now
1261 years later, I say we come after you stupid Frogs, Rats, Vipers,
and all other Vermin... The Salee Boy ~ from Tingis Base.

More kookgobble from warswine the nazicoward.

I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death
before they see the kingdom of God come with power.

Saul Levy wrote:
The Germans in WWII ignored the Maginot Line. Did you forget that
already, WarpHole? You also forgot that WE (the Allies) won that war!
What Moorish allies?

Saul Levy

Art Deco wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...nd+world+ war

Old April 24th 06, 03:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Warhol" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bookman wrote:
On 22 Apr 2006 21:19:05 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

wrote:

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/team+laser+explosion+4/

NEVER FORGET THAT WE THE MOORISH WARRIORS OF MASMOUDA FREED EUROPE

FOR
HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND. The american GI were behind our
troops... Check it out

What do "Moorish warriors", the Queen of England, and the U.S. Army
have to do with your denial of the holocaust, nazicoward?

__________________
You want the truth??..go here ..good audio material.......

[kooklink flushed]

--

I tell you the truth...

No, you just babble your delusional lies, as usual.

and you flush the links... you Je-Wish
*******... snip and flush as you want, that will not hide the truth.
Shall we talk about the Victimes of the second world war... Right it
where not the the so called jews, that jesus said about they where not
from his bloodline... Converted Khazari zionist *******s that do not
fear the Might and the wrath cometh from the Allmighty himself for that
kind of dirty vermin... Their time is near be sure of that. The theives
of my ancient Moorish scrolls. Anyway if they had read those holy
scrolls correct than they would have known that they are the Canaanite
that will be exterminated, by this ol pirate son (All what is left of
the Moorish wounderfull Civilastion).. What did you think my Mission
is... You stupid *******. My mission is the extermination of Vermin
that does not belong here in this beautyfull world. ******* YOU ARE
DOOMED.... By all the Temple Warriors and knights..

BWAhahahahaa! Whorehole is making K00KTHREATS!

ESL!

--

Are you Vermin Bookman??? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

He's one of Art's Rats.

Old April 24th 06, 03:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Bookman wrote:

wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

[...]

That mention of the mindless behavior of today's slaves of The
Pervert Mohammed's backward cult will probably prompt some dumb
asshole to start squawking about things normal people (Jews,
Christians, etc.) used to do centuries ago.

I concur. Look at teh Impotent Warhog's desperate efforts to "prove"
that he had "important" ancestors, in a pathetic attempt to compensate
for his meaningless little life.

ESL!

--

Let say I am the sun of the Bigg Boss, Lord of Worlds... You known
Blackbeard, also Lord of the seven seas and the seven Universes. That's

You make lots of insane claims, nazi nutjob.

--

Hmmm....

English Translation of Enoch (Hanokh)
4Q201(En ara)
Courtesy of the Israel Antiquities Authority (11)
Ena I ii
12. ...But you have changed your works,
13. [and have not done according to his command,
and tran]sgressed against him; (and have spoken)
haughty and harsh words, with your impure mouths,
14. [against his majesty, for your heart is hard].
You will have no peace.

The books by Enoch are facinating. They not only contain the very first
prophesies ever recorded, but also contain a warning to his
grand'son... that something is to happen to the earth.

The overall theme of the most famous of the books, were the story of
the Watchers, a group of angels that had been tasked with the job of
guiding mankind into civilization. They convinced themselves that they
could do a better job than the Elohim, and started breeding themselves
with mortal women, as well as introducing warfare and for what was
then, advanced weaponry.

The offspring of these women grew into giants without compassion,
extremely intelligent and cruel, but without soul. These giants, when
slain, would become the Nephilim, demons destined to tempt and taunt
mankind until judgement day.

These books also prophesy a spiritual messiah, who would be born to
lead mankind into brotherhood, and who would be called the "Son of
Man".
__________________
PEACE
Glorified are You O' my God and I am in Your praise, I testify that
there is no God except You, I ask Your forgiveness and repent unto You.

Old April 24th 06, 03:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
. 1...

Art Deco wrote:

wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ond+world+ wa

[...]

Despite all the evidence of his hatred, his pals the saucerheads still
tolerate and condone him.

Despite all the evidence of his hatred, Art's rats still tolerate and
condone him.

___ |\_/| ___
/ \_ |` ' | _/ \
/ \/ \/ \
/ HEIL DECO \
\/\/\/\ ______ /\/\/\/
X X

All Ratz must obey me!

Old April 24th 06, 03:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Warhol" wrote in message
oups.com...

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

[...]

Tell Fartman how it is!

wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Old April 24th 06, 03:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
. 1...

wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

[...]

So do you, Jizz stache.

Old April 24th 06, 03:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
dishonestjohn wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 10:22:13 -0500, "honestjohn"
wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 08:17:32 -0600, Art Deco
wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

[...]

Allah's gonna **** you real good for saying that, Gwiffin.

Oh look, the coward morphed again. What a surprise.

The sheer hypocrisy! The forger claims *I* morphed!!

You two gueers get a room!

You should be so lucky, johnboi. There's only one of me!

Eat a root, split-personality boi.

Will the real Carl Osterwald please stand up?

I think I see a large white mustache off in the distance. It is...Fartman!