NASA: Their MAIN Business Is Killing People For Profit 911: Scalar Weapons Used in World Trade Tower Attacks

Old May 11th 04, 01:08 AM
Carl R. Osterwald

Default NASA: Their MAIN Business Is Killing People For Profit 911: Scalar Weapons Used in World Trade Tower Attacks

In article , Brooke
wrote:

On Mon, 10 May 2004 21:12:01 GMT, "Paul Lawler"
wrote:

"Gary Morrison" wrote in message
As I mentioned, we don't believe anything you're saying, so there's no
point in posting on sci.astro.

More importantly though, you need to match your audience to the nature
of the material. What you're posting is political views. Political
views are completely appropriate to alt.politics.usa, but not to
sci.astro.

Political view? What's political about aero space and aero space
astronomers working for a so called 'government agency' (NASA) who is not
really a US government agency, but a defense contractor who makes their
money in the business of killing people.

If NASA employees (or any defense contractor) do not want themselves or
their families killed, then why work for a corporation who is in the
business of killing people?

Got any evidence for this insane accusation, Alexa?

Postings to sci.astro should be about the science of
astronomy. If astronomers are interested in your claims about NASA,
they'll subscribe to alt.politics.usa and read what you have to say there.

A noble sentiment to be sure, but all of the attention that she gets here
belies your argument and reinforces her behavior. g

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, Gubmint Disinformation
Agent, "Dr. Green" Sockpuppet, and Chief AFA-B Vote Rustler.
Old May 11th 04, 01:37 AM
Gary Morrison

Default NASA: Their MAIN Business Is Killing People For Profit

Got any evidence for this insane accusation, Alexa?

I think Paul's right: The only solution is to ignore her. We'll have
to wade through oodles of spam for a while, but anything else will just
encourage her to keep babbling.