OM has lost his lower leg

Old April 7th 08, 01:03 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Default OM has lost his lower leg

Dale Carlson wrote:

Please send my best wishes to OM as well, Pat. And forgive me if this
is out of line, but I'd wish the both of you would lose some weight,
for health's sake. We'd hate to lose either of you.

Look at OM; he's lost around fifteen pounds or so in just the last
couple of days. Now that's progress.
Anyway, I'm already working on plans for a series of special artificial
legs for him.
These include:
Lethal Leg...foot includes a shark bang-stick blowing the balls off of
anyone you kick in the groin.
Leaping Leg...pneumatic cylinder allows OM to leap 15 feet at a bound.
Laser Leg...fires a intense beam of light which can incinerate trolls at
1/4 mile.
Loud Leg...has a built in 3,000 Watt speaker that can boom out Texas
music so loudly that illegal Mexicans re-cross the border just to escape it.
Lucky Leg...incorporates powerful magnets that allow one to lock up slot
machines at the desired settings.
Liberal Leg...forces OM to take unexpected left turns when walking.
Lust Leg...contains a series of exotic sex toys.
Lazy Leg...does nothing.
Seriously, I am getting more exercise, and trying to keep my weight down.
The sweets have been all but banished, and the warmer weather will allow
more walking about shortly.

Pat
Old April 7th 08, 01:13 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
news:_pudnXgpi9QQvmTanZ2dnUVZ_qmlnZ2d@northdakotat elephone...
Unfortunately, the infection in OM's leg and foot reemerged, necessitating
the amputation of the leg below the knee this morning.
This is really tragic news.

I'm sad to hear that. I hope the worst is over and his recovery goes well.

Jeff
--
A clever person solves a problem.
A wise person avoids it. -- Einstein

Old April 8th 08, 12:17 AM posted to sci.space.history
James Nowotarski

"Terrell Miller" wrote in message
.. .

"Peter Stickney" wrote in message
Pat Flannery wrote:

Unfortunately, the infection in OM's leg and foot reemerged,
necessitating the amputation of the leg below the knee this

morning.
This is really tragic news.

Holy Crap!
This is suckage of Shapespearian Proportions.
OM, if you're reading this, try to stay out of the hospital.
They're obviously bad for you.
(Not entirely a joke - since Hospitals are where the sick folks

hang out,
that's where the Bad Stuff lives.)

don't worry, Bob can still kick the crap outta the Maxsons with one

leg

That's probably what happened - the damn trolls bit and infected him.
Get well, will ya?

Old April 8th 08, 01:03 AM posted to sci.space.history
kT

Default Robert Mosley III and his Hate

Pat Flannery wrote:

Unfortunately, the infection in OM's leg and foot reemerged,
necessitating the amputation of the leg below the knee this

morning.
This is really tragic news.

Holy Crap!
This is suckage of Shapespearian Proportions.
OM, if you're reading this, try to stay out of the hospital.
They're obviously bad for you.
(Not entirely a joke - since Hospitals are where the sick folks

hang out,
that's where the Bad Stuff lives.)

don't worry, Bob can still kick the crap outta the Maxsons with one

leg

That's probably what happened - the damn trolls bit and infected him.
Get well, will ya?

Wow, you really are quite the asshole.

Robert Mosley's III hate is consuming him.

There is a direct relationship between hate, and health.
Old April 8th 08, 03:07 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Terrell Miller

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
news:Zs2dnX3YzpkMkGfanZ2dnUVZ_gudnZ2d@northdakotat elephone...

Look at OM; he's lost around fifteen pounds or so in just the last couple
of days. Now that's progress.

and he doesn't have to worry about gaining it back, either

--
Terrell Miller

"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee - that
will do them in."
- Bradley's Bromide

Old April 8th 08, 05:31 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Derek Lyons

Pat Flannery wrote:

Unfortunately, the infection in OM's leg and foot reemerged,
necessitating the amputation of the leg below the knee this morning.
This is really tragic news.

Ouch.

Tell 'em to save his old leg, he can get it bronzed and use it as a
troll club.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

http://derekl1963.livejournal.com/

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL
Old April 8th 08, 06:11 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Dale Carlson

On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 07:03:07 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Look at OM; he's lost around fifteen pounds or so in just the last
couple of days. Now that's progress.

remainder of sick but hilarious lines snipped

Seriously, I am getting more exercise, and trying to keep my weight down.
The sweets have been all but banished, and the warmer weather will allow
more walking about shortly.

Glad to hear that. Please send some of that warmer weather Seattle's
way. We've had snow recently, and hail today. Arghh...

Dale