Worm Hole no Need for Black Hole

Old May 5th 07, 05:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Worm Hole no Need for Black Hole

A vortex in the fabric of space can create worm holes. reality is a
black hole does not relate to the EM energies or matter in what we are
taught as the true physics of the macro universe Worm holes of space
have been detected,but in the past read their effect wrong. Black
holes can create accretion discs as they spiral matter in from a star
that got to close. Worm holes in space are shown to us in dark lines
that can be straight or snake like. Where they are immerged
in space they make a void that can be a billion miles long. Most are in
the range of 200 million miles long. How thick? I don''t know but
visualize they can be thinner than a neutron Bert

Old May 5th 07, 07:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message

More nonsense Bert?

More Gayness, Duckie-Boi?

HJ

Old May 6th 07, 04:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On 5 May, 09:57, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
A vortex in the fabric of space can create worm holes. reality is a
black hole does not relate to the EM energies or matter in what we are
taught as the true physics of the macro universe Worm holes of space
have been detected,but in the past read their effect wrong. Black
holes can create accretion discs as they spiral matter in from a star
that got to close. Worm holes in space are shown to us in dark lines
that can be straight or snake like. Where they are immerged
in space they make a void that can be a billion miles long. Most are in
the range of 200 million miles long. How thick? I don''t know but
visualize they can be thinner than a neutron Bert

G=EMC^2 Glazier, Once again you've posted yet another good one that's
much like naysay flypaper, drawing in and sticking all of those
naysayers, but good.

Isn't their atheistic pagan faith-based mindset of such naysayism a
good thing to waste. (at least I think so, especially for the largest
religious cult of atheism that's running us amuck)

Though it's a shame our having to waste so much good money on that
messy flypaper, don't you think.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 6th 07, 06:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On May 5, 9:57 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
A vortex in the fabric of space can create worm holes. reality is a
black hole does not relate to the EM energies or matter in what we are
taught as the true physics of the macro universe Worm holes of space
have been detected,but in the past read their effect wrong. Black
holes can create accretion discs as they spiral matter in from a star
that got to close. Worm holes in space are shown to us in dark lines
that can be straight or snake like. Where they are immerged
in space they make a void that can be a billion miles long. Most are in
the range of 200 million miles long. How thick? I don''t know but
visualize they can be thinner than a neutron Bert

Sounds more like a cosmic string.

Double-A

Old May 6th 07, 10:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A Cosmic string,wormhole,gravity lines in space need a lot of
studying. Nature must use them as seeds for galaxy areas. They must be
the reason a star will get created in a set spot(making the cloud denser
in one area over another. Are Milky Way might have started from a
gravity string in space. This gravity string now has curled,and is now
the black hole in the middle of the galaxy. Space gravity strings came
out of the BB. We can use them for the missing gravity to hold galaxies
together. I have a picture of one in my scrape book It
looks like a black snake Bert

Old May 7th 07, 10:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-a Maybe in the early spacetime gravity strings compressed
space's intrinsic energy that made the very first big bang. Now they
create the areas of the nebula,and inside this vast cloud they curled in
the spot so fusion can be created. Best to keep in mind curling of
gravity strings fits well with the super string theory. It creates
matter particles and the other three forces in the micro,so why not use
them in the macro. We see what black holes can do. Time to give
gravity strings their rightful place. They could answer a few mysteries
that jump into my mind Bert

Old May 7th 07, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Double-a Maybe in the early spacetime gravity strings compressed
space's intrinsic energy that made the very first big bang.

Let us say that there was such a thing as a big bang, which of course
is nothing but a delusion generated by the linear understanding of
time, from the mind of a mortal little piece of filth.

Then just think about that enormous force generated by all the vacuum
surrounding that spatial singularity which your delusional big bang
originated from.

All the force from the vacuum surrounding it, and pulling it out in
all directions, should generate more than enough power to make it
explode.