More Troubling Planetary News---Net World News Edition

Old August 17th 10, 10:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default More Troubling Planetary News---Net World News Edition

On Aug 16, 7:56*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Aug 16, 12:36*am, "
wrote:

On Aug 15, 7:24*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

How old do you think the planet Venus is?

* * * * * * Don't try playing the age game for the cosmos is in a
state of constant flux many stars planets and moons are now gone or
traces of their former selfs. Think how much energy and time it would
take for gas giants like the Stars to cool let alone their later
condensed matter to fully dissipate. There are galaxy star systems in
different time periods and some very distant still radiating but
matter non existant. We are in an active star system and Venus perhaps
came along with us as the profound nightbat " Black Comet " cooled and
was mutual trailing space bodies gravity dragged to it's present
configuration. Or perhaps captured as we went through space sister
galaxies and their exploded collapsed neutron stars. The retrograde of
some system bodies point to planets formed in other time periods but
now in ours. *The cosmic microwave background indicates the now gone
space bodies whose attempted equalization of radiation persists. The
field is in a disturbed state attempting perfect unification. It has
memory of time and position hence it's active present. All energy is
attempting pure ground state.

Now that you know the physical matter attempted return to pure energy
state how can it with the introduction of the Red Halo bacterium into
the field. The Red Halo can exist in the most extreme of cosmic
states. Even if the field did equalize in some quadrants the Red Halo
complicates the equation. Why? Originally if the energy composed
Universe is fixed in size and uniform with the Red Halo introduced
into it, the whole state is destabilized. *Mind experiment: A solid
closed tin can with +/- 99.99999999999 infinity sterile liquid
contents will expand and explode per micro bacteria contaminated
within. The nightbat discovered biological seed of life points to its
introduction into the perfect uniform energy field. Change the metal
make-up of the can for stronger uniform energy field and the time
parameters are extended with same outcome. Physical age is relative
the Red Halo can live in a state of dormancy for millions or billions
of years.

Brad this explains how life can evolve even though planets moons need
time to establish the right environment for more complex cellular
development. Titan has shown complex gas exchange not water based but
pointing to Red Halo activity.

* * * * * * *as you were,
* * * * * * *the nightbat

In other words, you really don't have any idea as to how old Venus
is. *Why didn't you just say so?

I personally have few problems with other intelligent life existing/
coexisting on a few other planets and moons, so don't bother lecturing
me as though I'm one of the mainstream parrots that's paid to be in
denial. *I know how panspermia works, as well as how directed
panspermia could put complex life on just about any planet or moon,
including the deployments of intelligent life.

*As our sun ages it gets more unstable, and perhaps the same can be
said about Earth that still has such a thin crust. *If you add the
horrifically massive moon to a given planet that's typically icy, how
long before most all that ice is gone?

*~ BG- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Brad, I have never placed you in the same class has our
resident clowns saul, hagar, or HVAC or those in denial or absent
logic handling ability, please! If some rocks could be brought back
from Venus from various locations and depths a good approximation of
it's age could be deduced via carbon dating. However don't let that
fool you, Age as I informed is relative, not comparative that's why
many get fooled about how old something really is. All withstanding an
article of matter from a particular location can be examined and
carbon dated approximately. Our Solar system is estimated to be 4 to 5
billion years old about half of it's solar life time, however, there
most likely are captured space bodies from other galaxies within this
same system. Venus could be one of those so attempted carbon dating
could be skewed and it's true age not the same as our own galaxy
formed time limits.

I went to the Indiana State Fair last week-end and the fair grounds
scale guesser could not guess my age, weight, or birthday. For one he
had never seen a giant human bat before. He estimated my age to be 43,
I laughed and won all the prizes. Darla has confirmed the youthful
effect of space travelling and artificial stimulated brain enjoyment
handling. They say the more physical sex you have the younger you
remain and the Seans can therefore via both sex organs really play
with themselves or mate with any Sean or Human.

Laughter is the best medicine and those silly clueless human in
denial fools have me rolling.

Second question: How long before all the ice is gone from Earth
depends on how many heat engines keep pumping CO2 into the air,
population growth, improving economies oil based wanting them, and
ultimately flexability of our atmosphere to absorb massive hot air
heating ( Bert) until Earth floods us all out or Earth loses more
atmosphere protective gases like helium and we go the way of Venus.
Hence the nightbat profound energy solution is not oil burning based.

hope this helps,
the nightbat
Old August 17th 10, 10:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Aug 16, 8:13*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Aug 15, 3:33*pm, "
wrote:

nightbat

* * * * * *Mercy, mercy, mercy, never in the history of Mankind have
so few helped so many. While hagar plays with pussies, HVAC nightmare
dreams of being Vice President, and saul is on demerits latrine duty,
real news tragedy occurs. So may warned now dead, so many running for
their lives, so many dying of hunger, and the worst is yet to come.
The Pakistan floods the worst the UN Chief has ever seen. Officer's
nightbat, Bert, Warhol, and others have been reporting on climate
change, Hot Air Theory, and the 2012 end signs are here. Holy rapture
do you have any idea of the numbers of folks lost within the past few
years alone due to the increase in water vapor in the air?

The storms are getting stronger, rains getting more relentless, mud
slides happening all over the World, sink holes popping up, giant
waves, California flooding while burning, US Cities flooding, *Holy
mercy get to higher ground!

See: *http://channels.isp.netscape.com/new...-APO-1104&idq=...

The ice cover is melting the point of no return may be quickly
approaching, the gas jockies rule right now but at what cost? Saul
hates his bird droppings covered car but loves taking those bar queens
for rides. Hagar thinks his jokes are on topic. All this while HVAC
wants more data input, check the news.

* * * * * * 2012 coming to your neighborhood,
* * * * * * the nightbat

I personally have few problems with other intelligent life existing/
coexisting on a few other planets and moons, so don't bother lecturing
me as though I'm one of the mainstream parrots that's paid to be in
denial. *I know how panspermia works, as well as how directed
panspermia could easily put complex life on just about any planet or
moon, including the deployments of intelligent life.

As our sun ages it gets more unstable, perhaps the same can be said
about Earth that still has such a thin crust, with everything else
molten hot and gassy. *However, if you add the horrifically massive
moon to a given planet that's typically icy, how long before most all
that ice is gone?

Eventually our sun loses enough mass that our orbit widens, and at the
helium flashover phase of our sun becoming a white dwarf we pretty
much lose that necessary tidal binding force, and unless our orbital
velocity is reduced it’s off we go, as a rogue planet w/moon but w/o a
sun.

*~ BG- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Brad the Earth gains mass as well as loses some of it's
gasses but by the time the Sun's nuclear fuel expires and expands and
becomes a Red Giant we will be absorbed and cooked.

no free rides,
the nightbat
Old August 17th 10, 10:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Aug 16, 9:10*am, Saul Levy wrote:
frootiebatguano****head has been HANGING UPSIDE DOWN from his BATCAVE,
GOOFY!

I thought EVERYONE KNEW THAT!

All he does is MAKE MORE BAT **** (guano)!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 15:56:55 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth

wrote:
We passed the point of no return as of roughly 12,600 years ago when
two icy orbs managed to encounter one-another, and subsequently stick
with one-another.

Where the hell have you been?

~ BG- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Quiet cadet and stop being so absorbed with holy **** saul
just because you're on latrine duty, sheesh!

put the top down for the ladies,
the nightbat
Old August 17th 10, 10:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Aug 16, 3:19*pm, "Charles D. Bohne" wrote:
On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 00:35:38 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
nightbat

* * * * * Charles the scenery looks beautiful for a wonderful
vacation.

* * * * * thanks,
* * * * * the nightbat

Thank you Sir, Commander Sir!
That's the scenery where I have the pleasure to live :-)
... a nice place for 2012 :-)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T67Py...eature=related
C.

nightbat

Yes number One if the Earth keeps flooding in the higher
elevations would be better with lovely female human or Sean beauties.

The views must be gorgeous,
the nightbat

Old August 18th 10, 01:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

That's a very proper way of looking at Venus. If it's thorium and
uranium is more active per given volume, whereas that should tell us
what we're dealing with, and especially if there's little if any lead
to be found because it's still too freaking newish and hot for lead to
even solidify.

I went to the Indiana State Fair last week-end and the fair grounds
scale guesser could not guess my age, weight, or birthday. For one he
had never seen a giant human bat before. He estimated my age to be 43,
I laughed and won all the prizes. Darla has confirmed the youthful
effect of space travelling and artificial stimulated brain enjoyment
handling. They say the more physical sex you have the younger you
remain and the Seans can therefore via both sex organs really play
with themselves or mate with any Sean or Human.

That sounds a little kinky. How about, do they also do animals?

*Laughter is the best medicine and those silly clueless human in
denial fools have me rolling.

Second question: How long before all the ice is gone from Earth
depends on how many heat engines keep pumping CO2 into the air,
population growth, improving economies oil based wanting them, and
ultimately flexability of our atmosphere to absorb massive hot air
heating ( Bert) until Earth floods us all out or Earth loses more
atmosphere protective gases like helium and we go the way of Venus.
Hence the nightbat profound energy solution is not oil burning based.

* * * * * * * hope this helps,
* * * * * * * the nightbat

Just remember that it's taking 2e20 N/sec just to hold onto Selene
that's modulating the entire Earth. That's only interpreted as 2e20
joules at the surface, or the same as 55.5e12 kwhr per each and every
hour (365 of those 24 hour days per year). Even 0.1% of that amount
of force/energy should melt something, and the 1.332e18 m3 of Earth is
dealing with it, the best it can.

~ BG

Old August 18th 10, 01:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Not so fast with that kind of doom and gloom analogy there. There's
hope for those of us still worth half our salt, so to speak.

“The Once and Future Sun” by Richard W. Pogge
http://www.astronomy.ohio-state.edu/.../vistas97.html
Problem here is that the orbits stay relatively unchanged even though
the core mass of our sun has extensively vanished by up to 50% (from
2.5e301.25e30 kg) while solar winds at times should have been
averaging 10 fold as great. Unless our planet slows itself down,
there’s no way possible that such a tight orbital radii is going to
get by without seeing a greater outward spiral like expansion.

Do these mass reduction orbits automatically slow down as they expand?

Even at the “Onset of Rapid Growth” towards becoming the first of two
red giant phases, whereas our sun has supposedly has lost 28% of its
current mass, would be asking a lot of astrophysics to maintain our
orbital radius of 1.4 AU or even 1.7 AU on that second red giant phase
unless we’ve slowed down because of bucking into all that extra solar
atmosphere and not having been pushed outward by its wind.

By the time our sun turns into that little white dwarf (if not
sooner), chances are that we’d be looking at nothing greater than 20%
of the original 2.5e30 kg, or 0.5e30 kg that would likely set us free
to roam about the galaxy as a rogue planet w/moon. Add to that the
little pesky matter of Earth’s mass being roughly 20% less because of
our hydrogen and helium losses, along with having lost a good amount
of our O2 and even some N2 (in other words having lost most of our
protective atmosphere with darn little in geophysics replacing it
would make us the new Mercury, unless that revised orbit gets us out
past 4 AU and we’ve slowed way the hell down.

By some interpretations, our eventual white dwarf could easily become
as little and as mass deficient as worth 15% of the original 2.5e30
kg, and there’s simply no way any 3.75e29 kg sun is going to hang onto
a 4.8e24 kg planet that’s still cruising along at near 29 km/sec,
especially when the solar system escape velocity is going to become a
fraction of the 16.7 km/s that our Earth-Sun relationship currently
represents.

Apparently conditional physics voodoo is really powerful stuff,
especially when our mainstream wizards can selectively exclude or
obfuscate whatever doesn’t happen to fit their grand ruse. This seems
a tad off when most universities have been given a public funded
supercomputer along with all the necessary simulation software to
boot, and whatever one university lacks is usually available from an
associate university at little if any charge.

Too bad we still do not have a viable zero delta-V location for
testing and proving out such basic orbital physics, such as our Selene
L1 with Clarke Station, Boeing OASIS or my LSE-CM/ISS. There’s also
Venus L2, but that’s relatively cool for locating a working physics,
science and gateway space station.

Too bad that the nearby and relatively new Sirius(B) still can’t be
seriously contemplated in this same stellar evolution light. It’s as
though such a nearby star that started out so recently as perhaps a
truly ultra-vibrant 9.5 Ms remains taboo/nondisclosure rated.

~ BG