Officer Double A Have You Found Your Lap Top Yet?

Old July 14th 10, 06:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Officer Double A Have You Found Your Lap Top Yet?

nightbat

Tell me you encoded all your messages and personal Sean
transmissions to avoid coffee boy interception. The hagar's would love
to get their hands on that lap top to secure all top secret codes and
information. I hope your top secret encryption program was in place to
avoid third party human breach. Who were the couple seen leaving with
your lap top were they dressed in black, very disturbing, holy breach
of security.

Keep me updated.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old July 14th 10, 03:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

wrote in message
nightbat

Tell me you encoded all your messages and personal Sean
transmissions to avoid coffee boy interception. The hagar's would love
to get their hands on that lap top to secure all top secret codes and
information.

I just love it when you DingBats flatter yourselves ...
At ease ... keep shoveling the BS ...

Old July 14th 10, 03:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jul 13, 10:45*pm, "
wrote:
nightbat

* * * * * *Tell me you encoded all your messages and personal Sean
transmissions to avoid coffee boy interception. The hagar's would love
to get their hands on that lap top to secure all top secret codes and
information. I hope your top secret encryption program was in place to
avoid third party human breach. Who were the couple seen leaving with
your lap top were they dressed in black, very disturbing, holy breach
of security.

Keep me updated.

* * * * * *carry on,
* * * * * *the nightbat

Spook/mole Double-A is on vacation, or in jail for trying to steal
back his laptop.

~ BG
Old July 14th 10, 04:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

wrote in message
nightbat

Tell me you encoded all your messages and personal Sean
transmissions to avoid coffee boy interception. The hagar's would love
to get their hands on that lap top to secure all top secret codes and
information. I hope your top secret encryption program was in place to
avoid third party human breach. Who were the couple seen leaving with
your lap top were they dressed in black, very disturbing, holy breach
of security.

AA sold the laptop for a bottle of Ripple and a hot dog
while he was on anothe bender.

Sorry to break the news to you, Bat****, but 'officer'
AA is a low-life, drunken sot.

Have a nice day! :-)

Old July 14th 10, 04:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jul 14, 8:02*am, "HVAC" wrote:
wrote in message

nightbat

* * * * * Tell me you encoded all your messages and personal Sean
transmissions to avoid coffee boy interception. The hagar's would love
to get their hands on that lap top to secure all top secret codes and
information. I hope your top secret encryption program was in place to
avoid third party human breach. Who were the couple seen leaving with
your lap top were they dressed in black, very disturbing, holy breach
of security.

AA sold the laptop for a bottle of Ripple and a hot dog
while he was on anothe bender.

Sorry to break the news to you, Bat****, but 'officer'
AA is a low-life, drunken sot.

Have a nice day! * :-)

This from a born-again Semite that never lies except whenever
contributing to these Google Usenet/newsgroups.

~ BG