I checked the impact point predicted

Old April 7th 07, 08:13 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro
PureGold

Default I checked the impact point predicted

I checked one of the impact point predicted by Damsratt.

This invoved going near Basingstoke, Aldemaston village is OK and the atom
bomb plant up the road is ok, but it did not look normal at the commercial
centre. The big civil servent place up alencon link I did not notice and I
could see the flats the other side of the commercial cente, I could not take
it in so I went round away from the road under the bridge. These are not
normally visible.

My impression is that the commercial centre had gone. vanished.

I went to alton another site on the road that passes odium a big airbase,
again I did not notice it.

Mum who is very familiar with the area said "what has happened to odium".

The route I took takes me near London airport, I did not notice any flights
and some one said "it is not there".

Old April 7th 07, 09:00 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro
PureGold

"PureGold" wrote in message
. uk...
I checked one of the impact point predicted by Damsratt.

This invoved going near Basingstoke, Aldemaston village is OK and the atom
bomb plant up the road is ok, but it did not look normal at the commercial
centre. The big civil servent place up alencon link I did not notice and I
could see the flats the other side of the commercial cente, I could not
take it in so I went round away from the road under the bridge. These are
not normally visible.

My impression is that the commercial centre had gone. vanished. There was
no road only dirt.

I went to alton another site on the road that passes odium a big airbase,
again I did not notice it.

again it was dirt.

Mum who is very familiar with the area said "what has happened to odium".

The route I took takes me near London airport, I did not notice any
flights and some one said "it is not there".

I disclaim this because I do not believe it.

Old April 7th 07, 09:52 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro
PureGold

I could not under the bridge because there was no bridge, no road, I could
not take in the sort of blank black space.

It did not make sense.

"PureGold" wrote in message
k...

. uk...

Old April 7th 07, 10:31 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro
Androcles

"PureGold" wrote in message k...
I could not under the bridge because there was no bridge, no road, I could
not take in the sort of blank black space.

It did not make sense.

See if this makes any sense. *plonk*

Old April 7th 07, 11:13 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro
www.freedomtofascism.com

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 21:31:25 GMT, "Androcles"

From: "Androcles"

It probably would have been a good idea if you had garnered all of the
physics intelligence you needed BEFORE you dumbed down the US and UK
populace.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Top 10 Things Money Can't Buy

10. Intelligence

9. Sanity

8. Life

7. Health

6. Happiness

5. Stability

4. Safety

3. Family

2. Friends

drum roll, maestro!

1. Truth and Knowledge.

Old April 7th 07, 11:15 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro
www.freedomtofascism.com

Default Top Ten Things Money & Physics Can't Buy

From: "Androcles"

It probably would have been a good idea if you had garnered all of the
physics intelligence you needed BEFORE you dumbed down the US and UK
populace.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Top 10 Things Money Can't Buy

10. Intelligence

9. Sanity

8. Life

7. Health

6. Happiness

5. Stability

4. Safety

3. Family & Friends

2. A home planet to live on.

drum roll, maestro!

1. Truth and Knowledge.

Old April 8th 07, 12:09 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro
Androcles

From: "Androcles"

It probably would have been a good idea if you had garnered all of the
physics intelligence you needed BEFORE you dumbed down the US and UK
populace.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Top 10 Things Money Can't Buy

10. Intelligence

9. Sanity

8. Life

7. Health

6. Happiness

5. Stability

4. Safety

3. Family

2. Friends

drum roll, maestro!

1. Truth and Knowledge.

What are you babbling about, moron?
It probably would have been a good idea if you had garnered all of the
physics intelligence you needed BEFORE you dumbed down the US and UK
populace.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Top 10 Things Money Can't Buy

10. Intelligence
9. Sanity
8. Life
7. Health
6. Happiness
5. Stability
4. Safety
3. Family
2. Friends

trumpet fanfare, ****head!
1. Truth and Knowledge.

(You don't have any.)

*plonk*

Old April 8th 07, 03:31 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro
www.freedomtofascism.com

From: "Androcles"

snip

What are you babbling about, moron?

snip

1. Truth and Knowledge.

(You don't have any.)

Projection noted, imbecile.

*plonk*

I'd love to hear your plan to save Rothschild's fiat money system.

Old April 8th 07, 04:26 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro
PureGold

You will be recieving your brain upgrade in due course.

I'm a brain designer.

Old April 8th 07, 04:41 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro
www.freedomtofascism.com

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 03:26:14 GMT, "PureGold" wrote:

You will be receiving your brain upgrade in due course.

Who needs a brain when you've got this one:

http://rense.com/1.imagesH/whyhelpnever.jpg

I'm a brain designer.

I suppose communicating with the dead is a life-long ambition of yours.

snarf