Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his first relativity paper.

Old March 22nd 11, 10:16 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

Default Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his firstrelativity paper.

On Mar 22, 12:46*pm, "Chris.B" wrote:
On Mar 22, 5:26*pm, neinstein scribbled with his second best, yellow
crayon:

Every time you defend Einstein's errant status quo, you are hurting my
chances of getting funded in time to make the contributions that the
world so needs.

You couldn't get funding as a part time clown in a kindergarten.

If you have some other talent than self praise I'd start busking now.

Chris.B: Other than your obvious jealousy, what other "green"
attributes do you have? Ha. ha, HA! — NE —
Old March 22nd 11, 10:19 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 22, 12:57*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:

Eric Gisse, the physics flunk-out, is undeserving of being replied
to. — NE —

On Mar 22, 9:35*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 21, 11:36*am, Eric Gisse wrote:

On Mar 21, 6:33*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 20, 1:05*am, Eric Gisse wrote:

Dear Eric: *You—from a long line of Jewish MORONS, like Einstein—
aren't willing to admit that you don't know what-the-hell kinetic
energy is, and that such certainly isn't defined by: KE = 1/2mv^2..
The big shame for the world is that those like you, Sam and PD are
deliberately working to deny me respect in the science community for
having figured out how the Universe ACTUALLY works.

Bozo the clown is upset that people are laughing at him and not giving
him respect.

[...]

Eric: *You a little guy like you, stuck in Alaska or someplace, I find
it amazing that you can read the minds of the tens of thousands who
read my posts per year.

Bozo the clown had a big audience too.

*Apparently, there weren't a great number of
interested readers to appease your wounded ego on those light science
blogs that you have deserted in favor of sci.physics.

You mean the blogs of actual working physicists as opposed to, say,
you?

*Remember, Eric,
you have yet to present your air-hockey, KE experiment that upholds KE
= 1/2 mv^2. *Of course, you can't do that. *Shame, such a laughing
shame! *— *NoEinstein —

YAAWWWWWWWN

http://physics.princeton.edu/~mcdona...ull_manual.pdf

This is, of course, in addition to the two OTHER lab manuals I have
given you previously.

Old March 22nd 11, 10:26 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 22, 1:04*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:
On Mar 22, 9:26*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 21, 10:35*am, PD wrote:

Eric: *

I see reading isn't one of your strong suites.

Your level of science experimentation involves putting glass
objects into a microwave and (somehow) shattering those all over your
bedroom.

That was for giggles.

The microwave died an honorable death, and I honor its' memory by
keeping the focusing magnets from its' magnetron.

*Product development can cost millions of dollars. *I have
the concepts for new technology, but NOT the time nor the money!

You have plenty of time.

Exhibit A: USENET
Exhibit B: Retirement

Every time you defend Einstein's errant status quo, you are hurting my
chances of getting funded in time to make the contributions that the
world so needs.

What does Einstein have to do with anything here?

*You are a FAILURE at science, Eric. Don't use your
hurt ego and your Jewish racism to hurt the rest of the world. *—
NoEinstein —

What do Jews have to do with anything here?

[...]

Eric: The mostly errant status quo of physics is perpetuated by the
Jewish textbook publishers, and by the "standard-setting", Jewish-
controlled, Ivy League Universities. I invite you, or anyone else, to
explain a single worthy thing that Jews—as a biased race and sect—have
ever done for humanity. Give it your best shot. — NoEinstein —
Old March 22nd 11, 10:38 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
PD

On Mar 21, 10:35*am, PD wrote:

[...]

John, I am not a Jew, but this post convinced me that you are not only
profoundly stupid, not only mentally ill, but also personally and
morally repugnant. Irrevocably despicable in character.

It is no wonder that you are shunned.
Old March 22nd 11, 11:03 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Henry Wilson DSc.

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:38:30 -0700 (PDT), PD
wrote:

On Mar 22, 5:26*pm, NoEinstein wrote:
On Mar 22, 1:04*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:

Eric: *The mostly errant status quo of physics is perpetuated by the
Jewish textbook publishers, and by the "standard-setting", Jewish-
controlled, Ivy League Universities. *I invite you, or anyone else, to
explain a single worthy thing that Jews—as a biased race and sect—have
ever done for humanity. *Give it your best shot. *— NoEinstein —

John, I am not a Jew, but this post convinced me that you are not only
profoundly stupid, not only mentally ill, but also personally and
morally repugnant. Irrevocably despicable in character.

It is no wonder that you are shunned.

Wrong answer!

The correct answer is: THEY PRODUCED EINSTEIN'S RELATIVITY.

I'm surprised you didn't get that right, diaper....

Old March 22nd 11, 11:14 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Eric Gisse

On Mar 21, 10:35*am, PD wrote:

[...]

So you think there's a vast Jewish conspiracy to make kinetic energy
equal to 1/2 mv^2?

*I invite you, or anyone else, to
explain a single worthy thing that Jews—as a biased race and sect—have
ever done for humanity. *Give it your best shot. *— NoEinstein —

John, do your family and friends get upset when you ask those types of
questions?

Do people worry for your mental health?
Old March 22nd 11, 11:16 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Eric Gisse

On Mar 22, 3:38*pm, PD wrote:
[...]

John, I am not a Jew, but this post convinced me that you are not only
profoundly stupid, not only mentally ill, but also personally and
morally repugnant. Irrevocably despicable in character.

It is no wonder that you are shunned.

That's what it took to convince you?

Androcles really has dulled your nutbar sense.
Old March 22nd 11, 11:19 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Eric Gisse

On Mar 22, 3:19*pm, NoEinstein wrote:
On Mar 22, 12:57*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:

Eric Gisse, the physics flunk-out, is undeserving of being replied
to. *— NE —

We both know you'll keep responding to me because you are a lonely old
dude.

So moving on...did you read the PDFs? Both discussed how to measure
kinetic energy in rather good detail.

http://physics.princeton.edu/~mcdona...anual_2009.pdf
http://mail.sci.ccny.cuny.edu/~physd...ull_manual.pdf

[...]
Old March 23rd 11, 04:00 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Brandon[_3_]

OK, I accidentally, about an hour ago, imbibed
about a whole botle of XXX, but i seldom drink anywhere
near as much as that, which is just typical,
sub-DUI-level amountage ... may be. that is, legaly not drinkard.

this is silly; you don't have enough "quantum
in any language," to be abel to assert a "theory
of light." until you have a theory of light
-- of which Newton clearly had nothing,
which is utterly eleementary in terms of calculus --
how could you have a theory of "faster than the speed
-- not the velocity -- of lightwvaves?"
Old March 23rd 11, 05:20 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
hanson

..... ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha...

"Brandon" wrote:

OK, I accidentally, about an hour ago, imbibed
about a whole botle of XXX, but i seldom drink anywhere
near as much as that, which is just typical,
sub-DUI-level amountage ... may be.
that is, legaly not drinkard.
this is silly; you don't have enough "quantum
in any language," to be abel to assert a "theory
of light." until you have a theory of light
-- of which Newton clearly had nothing,
which is utterly eleementary in terms of calculus --
how could you have a theory of "faster than the speed
-- not the velocity -- of lightwvaves?"

hanson wrote:
Bradon, you should drink much more "quantum"
of your XXX, but maybe lose an X and switch to
Dos Equis / doseki XX beer and you will sound
much less then your clone
Brian Quincy Hutchings"
who was originally Lyndon LaRouche's roach, that
morphed into "Spudnick", son of "Mr. Potato head"
which was disasterous for him and so he is hiding
now in/as "rasterspace" .
and who wondered, asked and wrote:
... do I have to kiss the dingleberries?