LET'S PRAY....AND IN AUSTRALIA WITH CONTRITE HEART

Old May 13th 07, 08:43 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.engr.mining,aus.science
[email protected]

Default LET'S PRAY....AND IN AUSTRALIA WITH CONTRITE HEART

LET'S PRAY NOW !

Great Celtic God, The Unique, The Unnamed, The Blessed One and
Creator
of all !
Teach us to love our friends as best as we can with honour,
and hate our enemies and pursue them with our revenge until they pay
or ask
for mercy !
Please curse them just as we do, and support our just anger !

Give us strength to uphold at all time the Blessed Celtic Sword of
Justice,
and never falter in the Respect of our Duty & Obedience to the Sacred
Cosmic Laws !!!!

LET IT BE

HAIL TO THE CELTS !!!!

17th Century Scottish Druid ' prayer
brought to you courtesy of :

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre mines in the Great Sandy Desert

Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old May 13th 07, 08:50 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.engr.mining,aus.science
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

Terrible situation where the Australian Government (s) at large has
no solution at all to the Divine Drudging Drought, rightly imposed in
return to well known Collective Crimes.
.... and we are there on a very slippery slope with chain reaction to
the Deviation of Rain by order to higher latitude + the locking of
all (underground) aquifers !
Only a contrite hearts, proper atonement resulting from formal
acceptation & reparation of such most heinous Collective Crimes
including of course the Great Sandy Desert
Multi trillions Swindle by hard nailed Mining Criminals ( Newmon /
Newcrest & BHP / Biliton ) in clear the Promised ROYAL INQUIRY
Attorney General Evans required

but FOREMOST

A full scale ROYAL INQUIRY INTO THE PORT ARTHUR HOLOCAUST aka Port
Arthur Massacre in Tasmania, a crime for which intellectually impaired
Martin Bryant was convicted without trial.
That Martin Bryant is an innocent man framed by present Federal
Government of Howard & as well present Tasmanian Government ! That top
gun who could fall 15 people in 15 seconds with a bull eye in the head
in the café, had at least a 500 shot / day practice before going on
his murdering spree with the backing of his Mossad commando !!!! 36
poor only Goys were murdered in that mass slaughter without counting
the 100 hit all together ... some maimed permanently !
That full scale Royal Inquiry will be further headed by Her Majesty 's
Hereditary Lords and not by some Antipodean Political Convict Rabble,
nor by any those puppets called Governors Howard put in position, and
who are truly traitors to Her Majesty The Queen. I WANT also those
murdering swines of BHP to tell us to whom they pay the 250 million
quids handed out to the Government Covered up Murderers ... I want
those names !
I WANT Martin Bryant to be free and fully compensated for his
suffering & the attempts at his life !

BEWARE ! do not to touch a hair of the head of that innocent man, you
would immediately get in return the 9.2 Great Sydney Quake on stand
by now !!!

AS WELL
a Royal Inquiry into the Right Hon. Prime Minister Harold Holt's
murder, and full apologies & financial compensation to the brave
gentleman who uncovered as well that incredible Government backed
murder !

No release of the DDD will take place without those directions being
taken.

BY ORDER !

Avons entériné la présente obédience à laquelle avons accointé le
signe

pour le Royal Khranfauss et pas son geste

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Chevalier de l'ordre du Royal Khranfauss de l'Oued Rir & des Saharas l
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre mines in the Great Sandy Desert

THE AGE
http://www.theage.com.au/news/Nation...899150262.html

GOVT HAS NO PLAN FOR WATER CRISIS : LABOR

Email Print Normal font Large font May 12, 2007 - 3:04PM

The federal government might have acknowledged the nation's water
crisis, but it is still refusing to take real action to solve it,
Labor says.

Opposition water spokesman Anthony Albanese said this year's federal
budget had shown the government was not serious about addressing the
water crisis with its plan to fix the Murray-Darling.

"We know from the budget papers that John Howard's $10 billion plan
that he announced in January this year will deliver just a trickle
when it comes to real money in the coming year," Mr Albanese said.

"Less than half of one per cent has been allocated but we also know
from the budget papers that the $2 billion allocated in 2004 remains
largely unspent.

ETC

Old May 13th 07, 09:35 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.engr.mining,aus.science
Weatherlawyer

For god's sake. **** off. If not for mine or anyone else's, for just
your own sake, you silly, stupid, puerile prat. **** the hell off.

Old May 14th 07, 02:49 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.engr.mining,aus.science
[email protected]

I am not amused !
Try something else.

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Old May 14th 07, 02:46 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.engr.mining,aus.science
[email protected]

On 13 mai, 22:35, Weatherlawyer wrote:
For god's sake. **** off. If not for mine or anyone else's, for just
your own sake, you silly, stupid, puerile prat. **** the hell off.

I hope some praying took place nevertheless !
Thank you Mr Weather-Guesser & Quake-Prophet in expressing your
opinion.
It happens like the rest of your hide to be completely worthless,
since failing to address the issue , and hence I shall not comment on
it.

Now on a personal level, have you at least shifted to Crystal ball and
Tarot interpretation for your prophecies ?
Try it, it apparently works for some people.

With kind regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer

Old May 14th 07, 08:46 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.engr.mining,aus.science
[email protected]

On 14 mai, 14:37, Jim Lillie wrote:

Sunny - most of us have him killfiled. Now you repost his turds.

Idiot.
PLONK you as accessory.

Jim Lillie

Dear Jim,

Sunny happens to be my pet dog and I apologise for any inconvenience
he has caused you,
I am sorry he dropped some turds on your lawn ! The damned thing
always do it anywhere indeed !

He is really an embarrassement to me with his bad manners, especially
with his continous stupid barking, still I like him.
He systematically read everything I publish & compile it for further
reference.
If the neeed were to arise like say someone wanting to write my
biography, I know I could direct him to dear Sunny

Best to you Jimmy boi

jp

PRAY, PRAY, PRAY Double-A Misc 2 January 14th 07 12:54 AM
LET'S PRAY NOW FOR AUSTRALIA [email protected] Astronomy Misc 11 January 7th 07 08:52 PM
sct heart Watclod Amateur Astronomy 4 April 26th 05 03:45 PM
Second BH at heart of galaxy?? Ray Vingnutte Misc 4 December 5th 04 10:21 AM
I Nearly Had a Heart Attack BenignVanilla Amateur Astronomy 14 March 19th 04 07:37 PM