Some nice Mars pics from MRO

Old May 14th 07, 05:01 AM posted to sci.astro
Jason H.

Default Some nice Mars pics from MRO

On Apr 16, 10:44 pm, Eric wrote:
....big snip...

intersting pics. But the site.. well let me just say that yellow text on
white background is damn near invisible (similar to another badcolorcombo
- dark blue on black)
Eric-

Thanks Eric. Is the following color scheme at http://setisociety.org/
a little better? (I used a pre-formatted color scheme from a web
design template; I'm not an artist or web-designer.)

Regards, Jason H.

Nice eyepiece page HERE - data and pics Pete Rasmussen Amateur Astronomy 0 October 30th 04 06:37 AM
Mars crater, very nice! szaki Amateur Astronomy 4 May 30th 04 03:58 AM
Raw Mars pics Eric Dennison History 2 January 8th 04 07:47 PM
Faked Mars Pics half_pint Amateur Astronomy 15 January 7th 04 11:13 PM
Explain this please about Mars pics Mick Amateur Astronomy 11 July 20th 03 09:28 PM