Can ice Water Exist Rotation Around a Star?

Old January 28th 19, 01:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Can ice Water Exist Rotation Around a Star?

I;m thinking photons would break it into its elements.Bert
Old January 28th 19, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 4:56:33 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I;m thinking photons would break it into its elements.Bert

Ice cubes can.

Double-A

Old January 28th 19, 11:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 6:56:33 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I;m thinking photons would break it into its elements.Bert

Yes ice water can revolve around a star if it is not too close and not too far

away the star. Take Earth's ocean near the poles for example.

Water exist on Mars! neo History 0 December 7th 06 04:45 AM
Simulations Show Liquid Water Could Exist on Mars [email protected] Astronomy Misc 2 November 11th 05 01:03 AM
Can life exist in very salty water? Dr. O Policy 23 February 23rd 04 07:04 AM
Done deal: liquid water can exist on Mars. Robert Clark Astronomy Misc 0 September 4th 03 02:00 AM
Done deal: liquid water can exist on Mars. Robert Clark Misc 0 September 4th 03 02:00 AM