In The Beginning...

Old March 23rd 19, 04:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default In The Beginning...

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 6:44:01 PM UTC-7, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
wrote:
There was never a "Beginning ..." !

The Universe, which includes everything, no exceptions, even a God if
there was one ( there isn't ), wasn't created. It always was, and
always will be.

The Universe has no bounds or limits, either dimensionally or in time.

All this is quite obvious to any rational thinker.

No, it is not, because a rational thinker would include all available
evidence in their line of thought. And there is sufficient evidence to the
*contrary* of what you are claiming, including the *expansion* of our
universe and the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) radiation.

Your problem is that you are actually NOT a rational thinker: You only argue
from your own ignorance, which is a classical fallacy. And you spread your
nonsense across 4 newsgroups in 3 top-level NetNews hierarchies, two in
which this is off topic, without Followup-To, merely in order to attract
attention to your *person*.

F’up2 sci.physics.relativity

--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2

Hebrews go with blue,and since they invented God then God must go with blue to. David was a top king and they names their star "The star of David" Star made with two inverted tryangles.Phramid they help build.They were the first masons.You can join the mason club today. Washington,Franlin,Jefferson,Adams and most of our predidents were Masons.I don't know about Trump? Bert
Old March 23rd 19, 10:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

wrote:
[...]

Probably not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...e_F reemasons

Double-A

In The Beginning... Mark Earnest[_2_] Misc 0 March 22nd 19 10:01 PM
Beginning again (was Yet another angle on the beginning...) oldcoot[_2_] Misc 0 January 20th 09 04:37 PM
A beginning? Mark Earnest Misc 6 November 25th 05 04:25 AM
How the end becomes the beginning Southern Hospitality Misc 0 February 8th 05 05:11 AM
IN the beginning. K.chattenton UK Astronomy 4 March 9th 04 08:38 PM