flaring satellites (other than iridium...)

Old August 7th 03, 02:20 PM
Carsten Nielsen

Default flaring satellites (other than iridium...)

"Jan Vermeylen" wrote in message ...
Hi,
Are there satellites that flare intermittently? I think I saw a pass of a
very faint satellite that flared a couple of times brightly every 12 or 13
seconds...
Thanks, Jan

When ? Where ? Try heavens-above.com with your position.

If it's some time ago, it could be Starshine, 3, but it's decayed now.

Regards

Carsten Nielsen
Denmark

TDRS Satellites Paul Marsh Technology 0 May 14th 04 03:51 AM
Satellites thru the Orion Nebula Astro-Geek Amateur Astronomy 33 January 23rd 04 03:05 AM
Pentagon Using Spy Satellites To Check ISS For Damage Brian Gaff Space Shuttle 10 December 5th 03 12:03 AM
Three satellites moving together...What did I view? [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 6 August 23rd 03 03:01 PM
NASA Satellites Eye Forest Fires Ron Baalke Technology 0 August 20th 03 08:02 PM