China has landed on far side of the Moon!

Old January 3rd 19, 11:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default China has landed on far side of the Moon!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/02/healt...ntl/index.html

Our future astronauts will have Chinese takeout available!

Double-A

Old January 4th 19, 03:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 2:09:06 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/02/healt...ntl/index.html

Our future astronauts will have Chinese takeout available!

Double-A

If GOP Mafia did not steal from NASA 2 billion a year with the shuttles we would be driving our golf carts around the moon. now we watch the Chinese and Russia. Note they do not go up in shuttles,but go the way of the Saturn V .The moon is the stepping stone to the solar system.Nixon Annenberg Kissenger made sure we tripped Bert
Old January 4th 19, 11:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 7:14:58 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 2:09:06 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/02/healt...ntl/index.html

Our future astronauts will have Chinese takeout available!

Double-A

If GOP Mafia did not steal from NASA 2 billion a year with the shuttles we would be driving our golf carts around the moon. now we watch the Chinese and Russia. Note they do not go up in shuttles,but go the way of the Saturn V .The moon is the stepping stone to the solar system.Nixon Annenberg Kissenger made sure we tripped Bert

Russia actually tried using the shuttle, which was a carbon copy of ours, but dumped it almost immediately, realizing how worthless it was!

Double-A

Old January 5th 19, 12:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 4:09:04 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 7:14:58 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 2:09:06 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/02/healt...ntl/index.html

Our future astronauts will have Chinese takeout available!

Double-A

If GOP Mafia did not steal from NASA 2 billion a year with the shuttles we would be driving our golf carts around the moon. now we watch the Chinese and Russia. Note they do not go up in shuttles,but go the way of the Saturn V .The moon is the stepping stone to the solar system.Nixon Annenberg Kissenger made sure we tripped Bert

Russia actually tried using the shuttle, which was a carbon copy of ours, but dumped it almost immediately, realizing how worthless it was!

Double-A

It was big and bulky and was not streamlined like an air/space craft should be. Kept blowing up. Smart Russians.
Old January 5th 19, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 3:53:39 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

Yeah, those Ruskies are pretty bright. The know when to ditch their shuttle, and how to derail Hillary!

Double-A

Old January 5th 19, 10:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 12:54:52 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

I wonder why China went with the side of the moon away from us? I thought that was bad for communication? We need more moon rovers with solar to last for years.Bert