List of popular astronomical objects by month?

Old April 4th 12, 08:30 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
W. eWatson[_2_]

Default List of popular astronomical objects by month?

I'm looking for a monthly modest list of objects, but without planets,
comets, meteor showers, etc. that are essentially fixed in the skies.
Old April 4th 12, 09:28 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mark Storkamp

http://skymaps.com
Old April 4th 12, 09:37 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

On Apr 4, 12:30*pm, "W. eWatson" wrote:
I'm looking for a monthly modest list of objects, but without planets,
comets, meteor showers, etc. that are essentially fixed in the skies.

Try these;

http://www.whatsup.ricksastro.com/

http://www.virtualcolony.com/sac/

http://www.stpeteastronomyclub.org/ngc.php

\Paul A
Old April 4th 12, 10:40 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
W. eWatson[_2_]

On 4/4/2012 1:37 PM, palsing wrote:
On Apr 4, 12:30 pm, "W. wrote:
I'm looking for a monthly modest list of objects, but without planets,
comets, meteor showers, etc. that are essentially fixed in the skies.

Try these;

http://www.whatsup.ricksastro.com/

http://www.virtualcolony.com/sac/

http://www.stpeteastronomyclub.org/ngc.php

\Paul A

I've considered buying whatsup, but haven't yet. It looks good for this
sort of request. I don't think the others have control for the month.
Interesting source though.

Old April 6th 12, 04:47 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
jwarner1

"W. eWatson" wrote:

I'm looking for a monthly modest list of objects, but without planets,
comets, meteor showers, etc. that are essentially fixed in the skies.

In the "ole days" there was an affordable magazine called
Sky & Telescope but that along with cigarettes became unaffordable due to
the Drug Monopoly which brought down Western Civilisation.

Today there is something called the internet. You might find
something there ... if you can afford printer ink & health care.

Old April 6th 12, 05:20 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
W. eWatson[_2_]

On 4/5/2012 8:47 PM, jwarner1 wrote:

"W. eWatson" wrote:

I'm looking for a monthly modest list of objects, but without planets,
comets, meteor showers, etc. that are essentially fixed in the skies.

In the "ole days" there was an affordable magazine called
Sky& Telescope but that along with cigarettes became unaffordable due to
the Drug Monopoly which brought down Western Civilisation.

Today there is something called the internet. You might find
something there ... if you can afford printer ink& health care.

Good luck with the internet thing. I tried it and poor old Google just
doesn't get the idea of "by month".
Old April 6th 12, 09:12 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Il mio nome è Nessuno

"W. eWatson" wrote in
:

"W. eWatson" wrote:

I'm looking for a monthly modest list of objects, but without
planets, comets, meteor showers, etc. that are essentially fixed in
the skies.

In the "ole days" there was an affordable magazine called
Sky& Telescope but that along with cigarettes became unaffordable
due to the Drug Monopoly which brought down Western Civilisation.

Today there is something called the internet. You might find
something there ... if you can afford printer ink& health care.

Good luck with the internet thing. I tried it and poor old Google just
doesn't get the idea of "by month".

worked for me???

http://cs.astronomy.com/asycs/forums...18/458934.aspx